What were you really like in high school

Options

Replies

• ashley1215
    ashley1215 Posts: 2,199 Member
    Options
    Garage band tees, nose piercing, seat belt belt buckle, vans, and a total loaner. Friends with someone from every clique. Spent most of my time painting.
  • plumsparkle
    plumsparkle Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I went to a girls school, and apart from a small group of friends was desperately shy. I wore NHS glasses for years, and was always the tallest girl in the class, which as I was overweight as well, made me stick out like a sore thumb- not good for the shyest girl - and our uniform was bottle green and gold, so we stood out a mile from the grey and blue uniforms of the mixed school just down the road, and the local boys school, so they weren't my best years!
  • Lil_Lanie
    Lil_Lanie Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    lots of friends and well liked but shy
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    I was shy, so I had my little group of friends that are still friends today!
  • Hea1thyGam3r
    Hea1thyGam3r Posts: 1,354 Member
    Options
    I was in football, wrestling, part of the track team. I tutored math and english.. was involved in speech competitions and pretty much everyone's favorite scowler. There was no one group I was a part of and with the exception of the bangers and stoners was pretty much friends with everyone. Except for this guy named Pete. He was a dick.
  • jensquish1
    jensquish1 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Tall bean pole, virgin....
  • cdcruizer05
    cdcruizer05 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    quiet, straight and narrow type of kid, scared to get in any trouble lol
  • GibsonSG_67
    GibsonSG_67 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    I was pretty unremarkable. Hung with a partying crowd, we were slackers. But I was known for my artistic ability
  • morning_joy
    morning_joy Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Full of contradictions. Cheer leader but really very shy. Girl everyone took home to mom who would have preferred to be a slut. Voted most school spirit but never went back after the day I graduated. Preferred guys as friends because I couldn't deal with gossip and backstabbing. Straight a student who pretended to be the perky ditsy girl. Thank god high school is over!!
  • Fit4LifeGal79
    Fit4LifeGal79 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    awkward, quiet, got along with everyone, some would say smart and played soccer.
  • lunidevojka
    lunidevojka Posts: 9,048 Member
    Options
    Played volleyball and kept mostly to myself. Stayed away from the typical cliques but was decent with everyone. Wasn't very social and was dubbed the mysterious girl with creepy eyes. Not much has really changed, just high schools over and am still that same being.
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    Options
    Went to multiple high schools was pretty much the new kid every year. Got along with everybody but never cared enough to make really good friends since I was always moving anyways. Played lots of basketball. Read a lot, decent grades. I Aced every test I ever took but would end up with B's or C's because I didn't care for homework.
  • loribrianne1991
    loribrianne1991 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Let's just say when I go to my 10 year reunion most people won't even remember me, haha.
    Very quiet, barely passed my classes because I was always in the back of the classroom with my nose in a book. Went through a book roughly every two days. Had my best friend, who is still my best friend to this day even though we live in different states. Wore a lot of band t-shirts, mostly Green Day. Never went to a party, was a good kid. Actually, my senior year we were assigned groups for a project, and three guys that I went to school with since kindergarten turned to me when we were grouped together and said "have you been in this class all year?".
  • fitnessaddict_87
    fitnessaddict_87 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I was the quiet unpopular fat kid who got bullied.
    Then I lost loads of weight and one of the bullies saw me in a club a few years later and asked me out. I told him exactly where to go! :) karma
  • The_Invisible_Boy
    The_Invisible_Boy Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Pretty much got along with all the crowds. I wasn't into the whole click thing. Only had a few close friends that I actually hung around with. Was quiet, anti-social mostly. Was always the fat kid also. Football, band and vocational agriculture.
  • selnlou2002
    selnlou2002 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Playa always trying to get the girls .
  • ChrissyC1985
    ChrissyC1985 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I was a fat, ginger geek who got picked on a lot. very shy and spent all my free time in the music department.
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I was introverted, shy and constantly picked on. Yet somehow managed to date one of the most popular Jocks in school haha
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    The shy girl that hung out with the bad crowd because she was intimidated by the Popular kids. Was the Freshman girl that the Senior boys would hang around constantly and say that they wished I was older but would never date! The "Good" one in my crowd of promiscuous friends who kept everyone safe at parties! The girl who would come out of her shell whenever she was modeling and dancing! :smile: