ok ladies, what's a good way to a womens heart???

Options

Replies

• erigann
    erigann Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Being a genuine real person, not overly eager to please or the flip side
    Doing housework definitely helps a lot
    Cooking skills a plus
    I really dislike when guys tell me what to do or what I should be doing
    Luckily I've been married for 13 years, so he kinda knows not to do that
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    senecarr wrote: »
    I often hear women claim they want humor but I think they're more specifically looking for word play and someone who's a cunning linguist.

;)
  • dave8623
    dave8623 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Pizza <3
    I love it!!!!!! :)
  • dave8623
    Options
    There's no real answer to this, because women aren't a math problem.

Just find the right one for you and you will be good together and it will work out. :)
    I totally agree with you.
  • dave8623
    Options
    Chivalrous men get my heart. Open doors, pull out chairs, pay for dinner, walk on outside of sidewalk, buy flowers.
    Also have a great sense of humour. Humour is the key to my heart for sure along with being easy going. Not too easy going though stand by your values and be assertive with the world.
    Excellent grooming habits a must also. Most of all, be real and consistent.

I just described my husband ❤️

:) very nice of you to appreciate your husband like that
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    Make me smile
    Make me get butterflies
    Make me dinner
    Make me laugh
    Make me feel special
    Make me....finish... ;-)
    Make me forget every other guy <3
  • morning_joy
    morning_joy Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Chivalrous men get my heart. Open doors, pull out chairs, pay for dinner, walk on outside of sidewalk, buy flowers.
    Also have a great sense of humour. Humour is the key to my heart for sure along with being easy going. Not too easy going though stand by your values and be assertive with the world.
    Excellent grooming habits a must also. Most of all, be real and consistent.

I just described my husband ❤️

I have to agree with several items here and...sounds like a great guy...hold on to him,

I love flowers at unexpected times. love good morning texts. Most of all, I want someone to do nothing he is not interested in doing for 20 years...in other words. Not take her dancing if you don't enjoy it. Don't go to seafood restaurants if you can't stand seafood. Be yourself!!
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options
    Act disinterested, have a lot of fun and do things you like, smile a lot, be charming but but don't get involved in their problems, have money.
  • BasicGreatGuy
    BasicGreatGuy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    dave8623 wrote: »
    Just asking :)
    1. Be honest with yourself and with her at all times.
    2. Don't play mind games with her head or her heart.
    3. Be emotionally vulnerable. That means not hiding behind walls.
    4. Forget the macho man stereotype drivel that is seen and promoted on t.v. It is crap.
    5. Nothing wrong with a man crying. Nothing wrong with a man expressing his needs and feelings to a lady, without waiting on her to open up first.
    6. Say what you mean and mean what you say to a lady. Don't make her beg you to tell her what you meant all the time.
    7. Never ever tell a lady you love her, unless you truly mean it.
    8. Build a foundation with her. That means grow to be her best friend, confidant, and lover; in that order. Otherwise, you have a house built on sand with no real support or depth.
    9. There is a difference between having sex and making love to a woman. You better be very clear of your intentions, her intentions and heart before proceeding down that path.
    10. Relationships take time to grow and mature. They are a living entity. Take the time to enjoy getting to know each other.
    11. There is no such thing as 'the little things." Everything a man does (or doesn't do) to express how he feels about a lady is big, at least it should be. A lady shouldn't have to wonder how you feel about her and whether or not she can trust you, after you have gotten to know one another. If she does, there is a problem. In showing how you care and how you are committed to her as her best friend, confidant and lover, make sure it comes from the heart, and not because you feel you have to do x,y, and z because it is tradition or because others do so. Otherwise, your big things become empty along with your words.

Be my valentine!?!?! :)

Thank you for the compliment. :smile:
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    Bacon. All the bacon.
  • Ishii19
    Ishii19 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Listen to her. It's true we there are different paths to our different hearts - but most of us drop clues ;)
  • TSith
    TSith Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Okay.... Here it is. Play with her hair. Tell her she's pretty. Back rubs.. Protein bars.. Gym dates.. Don't ask her all the time "what do you want to do" we just want to be with you doing whatever! Make herlaugh until she cries. Watch Star Wars. Or her favorite movie.. Star Wars is mine. Don't be on your phone constantly. Pick flowers. Take her on an already planned out set up picnic. Random text messages. Don't yell. Go on adventures. Did I mention gym dates?!

These are all the ways to my heart. I can't really speak for other girls but I'm sure some girls like this *kitten* ahaha! Good luck!
  • TSith
    Options
    Oh and the whole honesty.. Don't cheat.. Stuff too lol
  • Yogi_warrior
    Yogi_warrior Posts: 5,465 Member
    Options
    TSith wrote: »
    Okay.... Here it is. Play with her hair. Tell her she's pretty. Back rubs.. Protein bars.. Gym dates.. Don't ask her all the time "what do you want to do" we just want to be with you doing whatever! Make herlaugh until she cries. Watch Star Wars. Or her favorite movie.. Star Wars is mine. Don't be on your phone constantly. Pick flowers. Take her on an already planned out set up picnic. Random text messages. Don't yell. Go on adventures. Did I mention gym dates?!

These are all the ways to my heart. I can't really speak for other girls but I'm sure some girls like this *kitten* ahaha! Good luck!

taking notes :-p
  • TSith
    Options
    TSith wrote: »

taking notes :-p

Hahahaha gym dates!!!!
  • dave8623
    Options
    kkenseth wrote: »
    Bacon. All the bacon.

Bacon??? Does that really work??? Lol
  • TSith
    Options
    Bacon?!!! Yes. Every time.
  • dave8623
    Options
    Ishii19 wrote: »
    Listen to her. It's true we there are different paths to our different hearts - but most of us drop clues ;)
    Yes! I like that... :)