30 Day Shred starting June 1st, 2011 - who's with me?

Options

Replies

• cawood2
    cawood2 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Can I join too? Did it once last weekend, and took a few days to get over the soreness... So starting the whole 30 days tonight! Will take measurements and post them before i start.
  • ShrinkingStephanie
    Options
    Can I still join? I actually started it on Monday, today will be my 3rd workout. I can barely move... should be interesting!
  • alynnbennett
    alynnbennett Posts: 182
    Options
    Count me in!!! I will take my weight and measurements tonight. Do I send them to you in a message?
  • jessica_reed22
    Options
    I'm in just started the 31st did 10 mins at 10pm *couldn't sleep and feeling guilty for not doing more during the day as hard as i tried to get through level 1 i didn't make is past 10 mins.. but i'm in!!
  • mriricat23
    mriricat23 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    please count me in!!!! I did it last summer and was THRILLED with the results... need to get back at it... started last night!
  • shortee75
    shortee75 Posts: 164
    Options
    A coworker and myself are starting this tonight so I'm in. Don't have my measurements or pics, but I will do them when I get home.
  • Nikkerz620
    Nikkerz620 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! :)
  • chezkie
    chezkie Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Day 1 completed...Jillian, you are one mean trainer! I'm going to hurt tomorrow, but as the saying goes, no pain no gain!
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    In all fairness, I think my weight will go down in the next few days anyway (thanks, aunt flo) so... I prefer measurements, anyhow :)
    Height: 5' 8"
    Weight :236
    Chest: 42
    Hips:50
    Waist at bellybutton:48
    natural waist: 38
    Thigh:28
    Calf:18.5
    Arm:13.8
  • dodier01
    dodier01 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    This will be my June challenge! NO EXCUSE!

30 days straight of Jillian kicking my *kitten* into shape! :)

I will update measurements and weight tonight! Cant wait to do this with all of you's!
  • dsreilly
    dsreilly Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey i'm in, i started yesterday, but have been doing loads of gardening today (around 3-4 hours) and am pretty sunburnt, so will be back on with day 2 tomorrow! Feel free to add me x
  • vickietm
    vickietm Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too please, I started it yesterday and have just completed day 2 of level 1. I found the cardio a little easier (I think) but my muscles felt the strength exercises a little more.

My start weight is 10lb 8 , as it has been for ages, no matter how much I eat or exercise, but I'm hoping that is about to change. I am hoping to buy a tape measure tomorrow so will post measurements as soon as I do and I am getting dh to take some pics tonight.

Good luck everyone, feel free to add me

Vickie
  • gldnhthr
    gldnhthr Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I bought it today and did day one about an hour ago. I could only hold out for 17 minutes before I about passed out. I want in and will keep going no matter what! I work out on the treadmill like a beast at Gold's everyday, but even a 15.0 incline isn't squats and jumping jacks! This is serious stuff! :)
  • sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Waist 37.0 on 06/01/11
    Hips 46.25 on 06/01/11
    Left Arm 15.0 on 06/01/11
    Right Arm 15.5 on 06/01/11
    Bust 41.2 on 06/01/11
    Left Thigh 28.6 on 06/01/11
    Right Thigh 28.7 on 06/01/11
    Left Calf 16.7 on 06/01/11
    Right Calf 16.5 on 06/01/11

SW: 192 lbs
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I don't know what everyone else thinks, and I'm not saying this is something we should all do, but I'm going to get my husband to take before, day 10, day 20 and after completion pictures. Would be cool if a few others could do it so we can all see the difference.

C x

I took some pictures today, and will post them at the end with my "after" pictures :) I think it's a great idea!
    Just getting some water in me before I get started, i'm a little afraid cause I tried this once before and I know it's tough...had I been thinking I wouldn't done as much walking as I did today (close to 10k it was just so beautiful outside!) so I think i'm going to be seriously hurting tomorrow lol! Will let you all know how it goes shortly!
  • sweetie1975
    sweetie1975 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Count me in as well.

I just completed this and all I can say is "HOLY CRAP", that's a wicked workout. I had to stop multiple times but I'm a big girl and completely out of shape so I'm not surprised. However, I will keep pushing through and I will improve.
  • vickietm
    vickietm Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Oops just noticed my mistake, I obviously meant 10st 8 (148lb)
  • JessesGirl05
    JessesGirl05 Posts: 253
    Options
    I'm in!
    (What do I log this as?)

I really don't want to post my weight but I'll post my measurement tonight when I do them, and I'll post each week how big of a loss I had!
  • divades
    divades Posts: 145
    Options
    Love to join in - will not be able to start until Friday though. I am waiting on the DVD to come in the mail. Looking forward to it :)
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Just finished....I feel pretty great!
    I have to say, the first couple sets of jumping jacks I sort of thought I might die, and the side lunges with the arm raises...yeah right, I had to lose the weights for that! But, I finished!! Looking forward to day 2!

Also - is there a separate thread that we're checking in with our progress on or are we just going to go ahead and keep this one going? Want to make sure I didn't miss a message somewhere! Anyone feel free to add me as a friend, i've just recently joined and would love someone to talk about all of this with :)