What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• 0505jen
    0505jen Posts: 147 Member
    I was on vacation last week and I walked 100,350 steps in 9 days!
  • Diana_GettingFit
    Diana_GettingFit Posts: 458 Member
    conniehgtv wrote: »
    ordered uniforms work gave a voucher for. Down 2 sizes in scrubs. Off of one blood pressure med and one diabetes med(the expensive one!!)

That's great! I got off diabetes meds in June. Hopefully you'll be off the other one before you know it.
  • pinkys008
    pinkys008 Posts: 55 Member
    Going for a walk after dinner, to work of the excess calories of the day. And an hour later having a positive number again.
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 815 Member
    Im always sad when I reach the end of this thread
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Im always sad when I reach the end of this thread

Me too! :neutral:
  • yungibear
    yungibear Posts: 138 Member
    The little old Asian ladies at my church just asked me, "are you dieting? You look like you're skinnier!" And if you know little old Asian ladies, they will be the first to speak up about your weight.
  • kaniob
    kaniob Posts: 363 Member
    Had to go to the next notch on my belt! Pretty soon it'll be time to get new jeans :)
  • Soopatt
    Soopatt Posts: 563 Member
    I am enjoying eating oats for breakfast and making veggies from scratch. For so long I had convinced myself that healthy food tasted horrible - not at all true! I eat it because I choose to.

My jeans are all falling off me, but I will put up with them a bit longer so as to not waste money.

The improvement in my stomach is dramatic and that is the last place I lose. It used to have a sort of upside down "m" shape to it at the bottom (do any ladies know what I mean?) and it is now just a pleasant little small curve, soon to be completely flat. I never thought that would happen, from just losing weight at 40 years old, without any exercise except a ride on my stationary bike once or twice a week.
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Soopatt wrote: »
    I am enjoying eating oats for breakfast and making veggies from scratch. For so long I had convinced myself that healthy food tasted horrible - not at all true! I eat it because I choose to.

My jeans are all falling off me, but I will put up with them a bit longer so as to not waste money.

The improvement in my stomach is dramatic and that is the last place I lose. It used to have a sort of upside down "m" shape to it at the bottom (do any ladies know what I mean?) and it is now just a pleasant little small curve, soon to be completely flat. I never thought that would happen, from just losing weight at 40 years old, without any exercise except a ride on my stationary bike once or twice a week.

That'd fantastically awesome!!!!
  • dizzieblondeuk
    dizzieblondeuk Posts: 286 Member
    A couple of NSVs for me this week - as of yesterday, I'm out of the 'Obese' BMI category for the first time in a very long time. 15lb down in total, and it was a major milestone I was hoping to get to by the end of this month. Hit with weeks to spare! I'm now officially 'overweight'!!! ;) Still a long way to go, but I'm now well over a quarter of the way down to my goal weight.

Also, my weight loss group that meets every Monday did fitness testing last night. Maximum number of wall push-ups, sit squats and high knees (so upper body, lower body, and cardio) for 2 minutes each. A few weeks ago, I'd have been falling to the floor halfway through each of these, but I pushed hard and coped with each exercise, AND scored higher than everyone else in the group for number of reps! Very proud of myself for that one!
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    I was able to lift 100lbs yesterday with my legs and put 20lbs on both sides of the bench press yesterday, Wahoo achieved my own personal best
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    I'm on the last notch on my belt. I might have to poke a new hole soon

though I'm kinda sad. I love this belt
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    I was drying my baby and all my rings fell off...I have a 5 ct diamond ring...NOT loosing that! That made me realize that I'm thinner now than when I got married...
  • tkphotogirl
    tkphotogirl Posts: 245 Member
    I have a cotton/linen mix sundress with a side zip that I bought for a vacation in 2013 when I was in total denial about getting bigger. The zip was a full three inches away from closing, and the skirt barely pulled down over my hips, so I've never been able to wear it - I threw it straight to the back of the wardrobe and forgot about it. Dug it out on a whim last night and although it feels a little tight around the ribcage, it's fine everywhere else and I had no trouble fastening the zip :)
  • NicoleCooney92
    NicoleCooney92 Posts: 43 Member
    A couple of nsv this month: Made it to the watertower (a point on a mountain bike trail I ride) without stopping. Fit into a dress I haven't worn in years.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    4.5 inches lost, 0.0 lbs lost. B)
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,030 Member
    A couple of NSVs for me this week - as of yesterday, I'm out of the 'Obese' BMI category for the first time in a very long time.
    . . .
    Also, my weight loss group that meets every Monday did fitness testing last night. Maximum number of wall push-ups, sit squats and high knees (so upper body, lower body, and cardio) for 2 minutes each. A few weeks ago, I'd have been falling to the floor halfway through each of these, but I pushed hard and coped with each exercise, AND scored higher than everyone else in the group for number of reps! Very proud of myself for that one!

These are both *great* - thinner, *and* fitter. Doesn't it feel good to . . . well, Feel Good! Congrats!

• knotmel
    knotmel Posts: 80 Member
    Pulled out some jeans for the first time since starting MFP on June 1. They were a little loose, so I added a belt, but even the smallest notch on the belt (which I have never used) is way too big! I'm surprised, because I hadn't noticed the weight loss in my clothes yet (sundresses are so forgiving).

5t83ku928p3y.jpg
  • AngeBee18
    AngeBee18 Posts: 180 Member
    200 consecutive days of logging today! I love the way it makes me feel in control of my food intake, which is not something I have felt before.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!