What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Exercising every day. Even do some on rest days
  • khhregister
    khhregister Posts: 229 Member
    I have a pair of sandals that I bought last year, and I rarely wear them because they are so hard to buckle. I put them on today and it was so much easier - I realized it was because it is now easier to bend over all that way because I have less of a big stomach getting in the way. It's a minimal change in circumference if I measure one spot using a tape measure, but I suspect it is quite a large difference in volume over my whole ab region.
  • serenitymcc
    serenitymcc Posts: 30 Member
    I finished week 7, day 1 of Couch To 5k today - that means I ran non-stop for 25 minutes today. I kid you not, when I started this running app about 9 weeks ago, I thought I was going to DIE having to run 90 seconds then 3 minutes. I am incredibly proud of myself, and that's a feeling I'm not used to at all :wink: But within the next two weeks I should be done with the program and will move on to Couch to 10k! After that, I'm going to move my running off the track and onto the road so I get used to running up & down hills, etc. Next 4th of July, I plan to run a 10k road race with my dad (who has been super encouraging of me).
    Last August, I weighed 253 lbs. This August, I'm at 178. How amazing is THAT?! Still about 50 lbs. to go, although I will start lifting weights soon (waiting on a shoulder injury from trail running to heal), so I don't think 125ish is going to be my final weight by any stretch, probably 145 once I get some muscle on me :smile:
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 815 Member
    Last night I womened up and went out even though I wasn't feeling it. I only had two drinks and made it to the gym and nailed it this morning!

I also wore a tight, short dress out and thought I looked decent in it :)
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    I decided to unfriend someone who made an inappropriate comment about my bike riding on my newsfeed.
  • katalinax87
    katalinax87 Posts: 146 Member
    As I type this the fiance and kids are tucking into chip shop and I'm preparing a low calorie chilli.
  • lilianhill
    lilianhill Posts: 20 Member
    I was able to racewalk a mile for the first time after foot surgery in May. Working my way back to my usual 3 miles.
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Having someone ask "Have you lost weight?" B)
  • apm88
    apm88 Posts: 21 Member
    Bought a band shirt in large because they were out of xl, and it fits like a glove!
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    In the grocery today, because of not having a list I was disorganized & went past the cookie display several times.
    None of them came home with me.
    I'm an impulse buyer (usually make a list & have to stick to it), and have no self-control with oreos especially.
  • insideoutgirl
    insideoutgirl Posts: 45 Member
    Two sizes smaller in pants!! YAY!!
  • karyabc
    karyabc Posts: 830 Member
    Size 13 jeans came home with me yesterday :#
  • SallyRamona
    SallyRamona Posts: 73 Member
    Feeling my jaw line reemerge when I wash my face in the shower each morning.
  • RobinSFoster
    RobinSFoster Posts: 44 Member
    I went out today in shorts that haven't fit in two years. They never felt uncomfortable and the legs didn't ride up!
  • numbnumbnumb
    numbnumbnumb Posts: 237 Member
    katnat12 wrote: »
    6sfh4muzd1qj.jpg
    I took this picture yesterday! In a two piece!! I can't believe the change in my back!

You are shrinking!!!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Some lady and her husband were staring at me at dinner. (Granted I was sitting right acrossbfrom them and wearing more m akeup and jewelry than can choke an eskimo but still

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,966 Member
    Only partway to my goal (maybe half?) but went out today and bought new jeans - went from 16 in women's sizes to 12 in regular size (peak a few years back, close to SW but before I got active, was size 20). The new ones aren't tight, either. I had intended to wait until stable GW to buy new clothes, but the old jeans were bunched up like a paper bag waist inside the belt - had to go!
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 644 Member
    So many and I haven't even lost that much yet... this is funny my panties are too big ROFL time to go panty shopping! YAY Oh and my clothes are all getting too big and I can sit more comfortably and cross my legs easier I am more flexible this is great and the energy is astounding!!! Who is this girl?!?
  • lilypippili
    lilypippili Posts: 6 Member
    That annoying line on my neck of the slight roll of fat (so small, but still visible!) has smoothed out! Now it only appears when I look down, like it's supposed to :)
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Size 8 jeans Wednesday and not dying after 60 minute bike ride (stationary ... starting somewhere) Thursday! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!