What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• Parsniphead
    Parsniphead Posts: 43 Member
    This is very, very small but last night I completed Day 1, Week 1 of C25k. I nearly gave up half way but thought of the of the comment I had seen on pinterest earlier....your mind gives up before your body does.

Very happy this morning.
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    This is very, very small but last night I completed Day 1, Week 1 of C25k. I nearly gave up half way but thought of the of the comment I had seen on pinterest earlier....your mind gives up before your body does.

Very happy this morning.

That is not small, that is HUGE!!! Well done!!!!! Massive huge pats to your back h
  • Ruatine
    Ruatine Posts: 3,424 Member
    My sister asked me to go out to lunch with her and my nieces. We ended up at Chik-fil-a. Instead of ordering what I normally would (which would be about 800 calories) I ordered grilled chicken and fruit for 330 calories, which fit within my calorie goal for the day AND tasted good. So glad for the affirmation that even when I'm out enjoying myself I can make good food choices.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,724 Member
    So many and I haven't even lost that much yet... this is funny my panties are too big ROFL time to go panty shopping! YAY Oh and my clothes are all getting too big and I can sit more comfortably and cross my legs easier I am more flexible this is great and the energy is astounding!!! Who is this girl?!?

That's all so wonderful! Applause!

My panties have the same problem ;) . Please avoid my strategic error when you shop: I bought the new jeans first, and all that excess panty fabric has to go somewhere . . . uncomfortable. So, I recommend panties before or at the same time as jeans!
  • pootle1972
    pootle1972 Posts: 579 Member
    Bought girly shoes......pretty girly shoes and don't feel too fat to wear them
  • dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    My mother saying - You've lost quite abit of weight again in a positive manner. Nearly dropped there and then. My mother saying something positive about my weightloss is huge!
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    My mother saying - You've lost quite abit of weight again in a positive manner. Nearly dropped there and then. My mother saying something positive about my weightloss is huge!

That is amazing!
  • kohlhagh
    kohlhagh Posts: 11 Member
    edited August 2015
    I have never been called thin in my life. But two strangers referred to me as tall and thin this week. Two! Hahahah!
  • Trishfitz78
    Trishfitz78 Posts: 69 Member
    I am wearing clothes I haven't fit into since 2009!!!
    And gave 2 black bags of fat clothes to the recycling centre!! Never again! :D
  • katalinax87
    katalinax87 Posts: 146 Member
    I am wearing clothes I haven't fit into since 2009!!!
    And gave 2 black bags of fat clothes to the recycling centre!! Never again! :D

That's awesome. must have felt so good
  • TnTWalter
    TnTWalter Posts: 345 Member
    edited August 2015
    I have various sizes of jeans in my closet. Went on motorcycle ride yesterday [as a passenger; so you know jeans have to fit comfortably to be able to sit like that] and wore a pair I couldn't wear for the past year. Not my smallest size jeans but heading in the right direction.
  • hugheseva
    hugheseva Posts: 227 Member
    spulia1 wrote: »
    I did two unassisted pull ups. This is major for me. I was a rock climber in high school and still couldn't do a single pull up.

I am waiting for the day when I can do one! Congrats.
  • AngeBee18
    AngeBee18 Posts: 180 Member
    mathjulz wrote: »
    Size 8 jeans Wednesday and not dying after 60 minute bike ride (stationary ... starting somewhere) Thursday! :smile:

Don't knock stationary bike riding - it can be harder than on road sessions because you don't get to free wheel down hill - it's more consistent effort :-)
  • kerenelly
    kerenelly Posts: 61 Member
    Managing to force myself to exercise and actually complete my workout with an absolutely horrendous hangover.. Yay for willpower!
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Bought a couple shirts in Ardenes!!! Walked in, pulled a shirt off the rack, and it fit!!! WOOO!!!!
  • twiigo
    twiigo Posts: 39 Member
    Bought size 14 (two sizes smaller)@ OldNavy now wishing I had tried a smaller size. Next week gonna do it. Can't be too bummed because not so long ago I couldn't shop there at all.
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    A girl I work with just brought in a big bag of clothes for us to go through and take. She's cleaning out her wardrobe.
    I got all excited and started looking through them and another staff member laughed at me saying there's no way in hell they'll fit you. You're tiny!
    The clothes were size 14...
    She called me tiny!!! Me!!!!
  • conniehgtv
    conniehgtv Posts: 309 Member
    ordered uniforms work gave a voucher for. Down 2 sizes in scrubs. Off of one blood pressure med and one diabetes med(the expensive one!!)
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    finished c25k and while the final run was lovely, I nailed the last week
  • DawnEmbers
    DawnEmbers Posts: 2,451 Member
    So much awesome going on here.

Few days ago, I showed my coworker the video I took of me doing squats so I could check my form. She has never done weight lifting or anything, so she thought my 150 lb squat was amazing (which is just over my body weight). Even more fun was one point she got excited and pointed out my legs because you could see definition in my hamstrings during the lift. Couldn't help but smile.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!