What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• mousie1973
    mousie1973 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    My pants are starting to get roomy and they are longer! I suppose I'm not filling them out as much. :)

I noticed that too !! my pants are longer lol...and the crotch is hanging down lower... lol
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Options
    A couple of days ago, I did my longest run so far...I ran 12.7K without stopping! :bigsmile:

Ran my first half marathon 10 days ago! :drinker:
  • G33K_G1RL
    G33K_G1RL Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Planning a trip and tried my snow pants... I can squat, kick, whatever, they are loose! Luckily they have suspenders otherwise they wouldn't hold up lol
  • NotAbbieNormal
    NotAbbieNormal Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I went from "Mom jeans" to my daughter's jeans, literally! I was a size 22 at my heaviest, and today I'm in a size 10. Just a little farther to go to reach my goal!
  • Oldbitcollector
    Oldbitcollector Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Moved from Obese to Overweight this week... It's an awesome feeling..
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options

AngeBee18 wrote: »
    My NSV is that I did tumble turns in the pool this morning for my whole main set. I haven't done them since I was a kid in swim squad, and had been a bit nervous about trying to bust them out again. I tested myself the other day as part of my warm down and was a bit all over the place, but this morning the pool was nice and empty (yay!) and I got in my rhythm and nailed like 95% of the turns, and the other 5% werent horribly embarrassing muck ups. I feel like a real swimmer again!

You've just inspired me. I'm going to try flip turns when I swim tomorrow morning.
  • hugheseva
    hugheseva Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Moved from Obese to Overweight this week... It's an awesome feeling..

Congratulation on your progress!
  • get_rucked
    get_rucked Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    CLAAAAAAVICLES!! :D
  • aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I pulled two shirts out of the back of my closet that fit again. More might follow, but I'll grab them when I get dressed.
  • TheEmi
    TheEmi Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My morning blood sugars have been in my target range (110-120) the past week and a half. Also, my pants are fitting better this week. I'll take both!
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    My Aunt gave me a bunch of her old jeans that she can't fit into anymore and they fit me along with some of her size medium tops. Now I have all new stuff for winter and this is the smallest I've been since before I had my 3 boys.
  • mcmenomy1
    mcmenomy1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Down to a US size 8 from being a 16 most of my life. At one point that was my goal size, but I still have some pudginess I wouldn't mind getting rid of, so I'm now thinking a 4 might be more like it.

Went on vacation for a couple weeks to a country I've always wanted to visit. Ate whatever I wanted while there, then came back and immediately got back on the diet and exercise wagon.
  • brandyosu
    brandyosu Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Two things:

1) I went to buy some new jeans because mine were starting to have problems staying up - discovered I am down two full pants sizes! Woot!

2) I've caught at least two random guys checking me out when I was driving around in my car. I haven't been able to turn any heads (other than my husband, who loves me no matter what) in a loooooong time.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I went to tj maxx and bought a couple of medium running shorts and legs. and some larges but it's better than x-larges

(running shorts-that I will run in :o )
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,070 Member
    Options
    TheEmi wrote: »
    My morning blood sugars have been in my target range (110-120) the past week and a half. Also, my pants are fitting better this week. I'll take both!

That's so great! It's that "heading toward no need for meds" or "dropping meds" kind of stuff that I find so, so inspiring. Yay, health!
  • ricomincia
    ricomincia Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Recently realising I was on the last notch on my belt....measuring up I'd lost 4" from my waist size.. :smile:

In other things I suffer from T2 diabetes which is now stable and under control and recently got told my BMI is almost in the "normal" category....

So all in all a good month for NSVs! :)
  • Soopatt
    Soopatt Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I noticed that my weight loss is slowing as I get closer to my goal but instead of sulking or raging about it, I have increased my exercise from almost sedentary to a bit of stationary bike riding each day for three days in a row now and feeling good about it. Today will be day 4.

Last night I downloaded a Jillian Michaels exercise video off You Tube to add it to my activity. I only got through 15 minutes of the 45 minute program before almost dropping dead of exhaustion, but it was a start and it was in addition to my bike ride.
  • rglovorn
    rglovorn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    The outfit in my profile pic has been on my closet door for 3+ years for 'motivation'. I started using MFP in February and this week I was finally able to wear it. Still too warm for the jacket, but I will be rocking it when it turns cool this fall :D
  • Diana_GettingFit
    Diana_GettingFit Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    KarlaH9801 wrote: »
    5fy3vqea4kn9.jpg
    I was cleaning out my bedroom closets and found these. I bought these in December of 2012, when my 22's no longer fit. They are a size 24, and I can now fit my whole self into one of the legs.
    Two years later- I am so happy I found MFP!

That's amazing! Congrats on your weight loss. What an inspiring photo!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!