What food is too hard for you to have only one serving?

Options

Replies

• ashleynicoleh04
    ashleynicoleh04 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    brownies. doritos. cookies. chocolate. seriously, everything super unhealthy.
  • jbucci1186
    jbucci1186 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    definitely sweets (brownies, ice cream, cheese cake, banana creme pie. mmmmmm)
    i just try and avoid them because i'd rather eat a lot of something better for me than (less than) a serving of one of the above. though i have found some alternatives that make me feel less guilty (or not guilty at all)!
  • Peep_chic
    Peep_chic Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    definitely sweets (brownies, ice cream, cheese cake, banana creme pie. mmmmmm)
    i just try and avoid them because i'd rather eat a lot of something better for me than (less than) a serving of one of the above. though i have found some alternatives that make me feel less guilty (or not guilty at all)!

alternatives? Please do share!
  • Peep_chic
    Peep_chic Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    brownies. doritos. cookies. chocolate. seriously, everything super unhealthy.

yeah isn't it always?:sad:
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Cheese, especially cathedral city melted all over hot buttered toasted. It's banned from the house and Wensleydale with cranberries. I've even argued the point it contains fruit but I could still eat a block!!

Mmmmm, yes, totally!! my favourite at the moment is wood smoked. at christmas i happened to be sat next to the cheese platter, and worked my way through the whole chunk...

and i was just sat here thinking how good it was that i couldnt think of anything!!
  • sweet_t2483
    sweet_t2483 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I can't get enough hot wings and mozarella cheese sticks, but bread is truly my weakness--I will eat a basket of texas toast from zaxby's and still want more.... great now my mouth is watering!! wonder if they make texas toast flavored yogurt?! well today I will settle for banana creme yogurt, but someone should invent it!
  • Lets_Do_It
    Lets_Do_It Posts: 202
    Options
    Sushi, keebler rainbow cookies, and ranch dressing... I know, weird combination haha (Not all together though~!)
  • Becca_007
    Becca_007 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    liver!:love:
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Any kind of cereal.....seriously who is that serving size for? A 3 year old?

I know right? LOL!

Cereal in the evenings! It's a battle every night. The best cereal EVER???? Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Flakes. I'm convinced I will never get bored with it. Perfection.
  • littlemili
    littlemili Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Alcohol
  • Dnsnyder
    Dnsnyder Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Mmm...lasagna! =)
  • Pseudocyber
    Pseudocyber Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Tortilla Chips in a Mexican/SW'tern restaurant (and salsa) and Mexican beer.
  • codexavellum
    codexavellum Posts: 112
    Options
    Pizza. Can definitely eat a whole pizza myself if you let me haha
  • schninie82
    schninie82 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    EVERYTHING!!!! Thats why I'm on here!!!
  • NixxieJ
    NixxieJ Posts: 5
    Options
    Gravy, real home-made gravy my roasts tends to end up swimming in it :S lol
  • matchpek
    matchpek Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    all carbs
    and any kind of sauces....I LOVE SAUCES - most things I need some kind of sauce to dip in .....
  • Pseudocyber
    Pseudocyber Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah ... pizza. And Donuts.

Just say NO.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    Pizza.

One "serving size" of DiGiorno pizza is 1/6th of a pizza. First off... who cuts their pizza into sixths? Eighths are much easier. And I eat half a pizza anyway. So that's three servings. I make it fit in the calories, though. :laugh:

I don't eat them anymore, but Pop Tarts. Who can eat just one?!
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I'm a salt lover, so chips and french fries are tough. Mashed potatoes are probably next on the list, but...

Pizza is definately my weakness.
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    EVERYTHING!!!! Thats why I'm on here!!!

LOL

I was there with you. :( I am a lover of all food. I swear all I did for the past year is sit and eat all day at work. I complain that I've gained weight, but in all reality, I should be thankful I didn't gain MORE! Eek!

I'm also simply a boredom eater. Grrr.