New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    These are so good! I got them at Target. falnm23dtvhf.png
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,642 Member
    Options
    And speaking of Target, *ahem* brownie batter oreos showed up there.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    VegasFit wrote: »
    Not sure if this has been posted but I am loving this stuff right now. A little pricey but worth it IMO.

11150152_720870538039049_2404463238942007760_n_zpszknm6kxa.png
    I really like the packaging for this. I might pick it up one day if I can find it and if I'm looking for volume.

As for quark, I heard about it a year or so ago. I just wish the stuff was cheaper so I could but it regularly. :/
  • Apud85
    Apud85 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Noosa Yoghurt is really good. Just tried the the pumpkin flavor and it's AWESOME! Tastes like a super tangy and creamy slice of pumpkin pie.
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    I have a sweet tooth and these help! I've tried the chocolate mint and chocolate pomegranate. I bought the chocolate ginger flavor but haven't tried it yet. They also have chocolate almond but my Sprouts did not have it. 3 ingredients, 140 calories.

heavenly_zps9kvl1fke.jpg
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,156 Member
    Options

The crisps were at two different spots in my store, with the regular cookies (on top of the freezer stuff) and on the side with the pickle pop corn (which I almost bought for my husband as a joke as he's always pestering us about pickles).

What I really love is 'fromage blanc' but the only place that sells it here is Wegmans and it's a tiny container for $6 or something ridiculous... Fantastic protein per calorie ratio, creamy, not tart, denser than yogurt, and it's what I always ate in France. I really miss it (haven't tried the one from Wegmans due to price though).

I actually learned today that fromage blanc isn't the same as fromage frais, and fromage frais is apparently the same thing as Quark?

What I really love is 'fromage blanc' but the only place that sells it here is Wegmans and it's a tiny container for $6 or something ridiculous... Fantastic protein per calorie ratio, creamy, not tart, denser than yogurt, and it's what I always ate in France. I really miss it (haven't tried the one from Wegmans due to price though).

I actually learned today that fromage blanc isn't the same as fromage frais, and fromage frais is apparently the same thing as Quark?[/quote]

I will search for the pickle pop corn and see if it's next to it, (did the freezer aisle) and the pop corn sounds interesting too.

Fromage blanc/fromage frais. I'm thinking Quark was a good advertising idea - I can actually pronounce that.

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I was provided these (as well as two other flavors) as a sample. They are absolutely DISGUSTING. It's literally just nori drenched in olive oil. These two flavors tasted exactly the same. I didn't even try the wasabi and chipotle flavors. Too scared.

00000840_l.jpg

Haha I've tried seaweed snacks... Yuck. Never again.

I was very disappointed by Noose yogurts though. Maybe I'll have to give it another shot (tried the pumpkin flavor last year).

Still not luck with Fiber One pumpkin at another store, but they had a good price on the sea salt caramel cheesecake bars so I got a box again. I do like them.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,642 Member
    Options
    kar328 wrote: »

Fromage blanc/fromage frais. I'm thinking Quark was a good advertising idea - I can actually pronounce that.

I thought I knew how to pronounce it. My coworker and I were looking up exactly what quark was and apparently it's pronounced "qvark" which ain't easy! :)
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I think this is my new favorite from So Delicious. Lots of chocolate bits, swirls of peanut butter, and a chocolate base. No coconut taste whatsoever. Peanut butter had a touch of salt to it. Yum.
    coco-ice-chocolate-pb.png
    I disagree on the no coconut taste - I definitely noticed it. I also felt that the peanut butter swirl lacked salt. I like my peanut butter swirl to be more like salted peanuts. It's alright, but I will not buy it again.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I was provided these (as well as two other flavors) as a sample. They are absolutely DISGUSTING. It's literally just nori drenched in olive oil. These two flavors tasted exactly the same. I didn't even try the wasabi and chipotle flavors. Too scared.

00000840_l.jpg

I was very disappointed by Noose yogurts though. Maybe I'll have to give it another shot (tried the pumpkin flavor last year).

Still not luck with Fiber One pumpkin at another store, but they had a good price on the sea salt caramel cheesecake bars so I got a box again. I do like them.

Next time you go to a Super Center look for the Dundee yogurts which are similar to Noosa. They're around the same calorie wise.
  • Francl27
    Options

00000840_l.jpg

Next time you go to a Super Center look for the Dundee yogurts which are similar to Noosa. They're around the same calorie wise.

I don't have one here :( Just the regular Target.
  • V_Keto_V
    V_Keto_V Posts: 342 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    llc9yo7923d6.jpg
    I do not believe it's new, but is by far the best salad dressing ever in terms of being sugar free and fat free without any canola or soybean junk filler materials. Does not taste watered down or overtly chemically like Walden Farms...that stuff is mostly thickening agent/xanthan gum, etc.
  • Francl27
    Options
    V_Keto_V wrote: »
    llc9yo7923d6.jpg
    I do not believe it's new, but is by far the best salad dressing ever in terms of being sugar free and fat free without any canola or soybean junk filler materials. Does not taste watered down or overtly chemically like Walden Farms...that stuff is mostly thickening agent/xanthan gum, etc.

Ok yeah but.. it's basically vinegar and spices.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options

00000840_l.jpg

I don't have one here :( Just the regular Target.

Oh sorry I meant Wal-Mart Super Center. They also have that new Protein+ yogurt that has around 21-22 grams of protein for 170 calories.

I looked at Giant today for the Fiber One Pumpkin bars, Quark or basically anything like Quark, & at the ice creams & didn't find anything new or exciting.

Anyone try the Pumpkin Mini Wheats cereal?

I cannot wait until Frankenberry cereal comes out again:D.
  • tiggerlove
    tiggerlove Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Chobani Tropical Escape- Pineapple Coconut, yesterday Almond Coco Loco flip
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Made it to Trader Joes last week, unaccompanied by husband and kids so that was quite a treat... I basically bought every format of cookie butter they sell: in the jar, dark choc cookie butter cups, cookie butter cheesecake bites...

Also cilantro jalapeño hummus, spinach and kale Greek yogurt dip, and jalapeño line chicken burgers (love them with pepper jack cheese and guacamole).

Yesterday I was at the regular store and was shocked to see all the pumpkin beers out already... Man I love fall but am not there yet, it's still 95 degrees!