Let's have an actual chat - no "would you date/*kitten*/marry/add the person below you" games

Replies

• handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Great it's Friday after a busy day..
  • marthaelisa80
    marthaelisa80 Posts: 1,572 Member
    I'm 35 years old, married with 2 children. I have a teenage daughter and a 1 year old son.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Hello everyone I'm Emma. I've just joined the app how is everyone this evening?

Hi Emma! It's noon here and I'm ready for the work day to be over and the weekend to start. Ha!
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Hello everyone I'm Emma. I've just joined the app how is everyone this evening?

hey Emma!!! It's only 3:45 in the afternoon here in New Jersey :)

• handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    And it's warm here.. To warm
  • emma_denyer
    emma_denyer Posts: 13 Member
    :) keep forgetting its Friday!
  • TeamEdwardJenn
    TeamEdwardJenn Posts: 400 Member
    Hiya !! Im Jenn :) Im 33 from the great state of OHIO!! I am a huge geek , and chatterbox..I am married and have a fur son who needs MFP he is a 18lb cat , Orangeface needs to dechunk like his mudder:)
  • mygnsac
    Hiya !! Im Jenn :) Im 33 from the great state of OHIO!! I am a huge geek , and chatterbox..I am married and have a fur son who needs MFP he is a 18lb cat , Orangeface needs to dechunk like his mudder:)

Hi Jenn! I have a cat that needs to dechunk too. He's 19 lbs and needs to shed about 4 lbs (he's a big cat).

• emma_denyer
    I'm 26 unmarried no children I live with my boyfriend and our little cat :)
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    MondayJune22nd2015 Posts: 876 Member
    Non_Stop wrote: »
    mygnsac wrote: »
    Non_Stop wrote: »
    Good morning everyone...so question for you guys. I come from a large family, but I live far away from all of them. You always hear about how family is everything and as much as I love my family, I love culture and different experiences just as much. I'm blessed to have an opportunity to move nearly to any continent on this beautiful Earth. But I'm torn in that I don't want to cheat my boys out of "family". At same time, I want to give them things that I yearned for as a young man. What's your take?

Good morning, Skype with your family regularly & visit with them, in person; if/when you're able to.

Agree. I wished we had Skype when I was a child. I was an only child and outside of my parents, we didn't see the extended family (grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins) too often. Maybe once a year. I feel I kind of missed out on the family thing.

I appreciate both of you. I think I'll setup a Skype account this weekend and talk to my family.

Your welcome!
  • emma_denyer
    It's 9pm here in not so sunny Britain!
  • mygnsac

Wished I could give you some of our sun (and heat!!). I'm ready for summer to be done.

• nicolenkrasinski
    nicolenkrasinski Posts: 4 Member
    Hey fellow fitness folks! My name is Nicole, I'm 21 and I have never really been into fitness before until recently. I used to wear a size 0 but ended up being a size 5 within a few years. I recently got off birth control and have on/off tried to lose weight but I am determined this time for sure. Thanks to this app, I'm definitely more conscious about what I eat. Luckily my wonderful boyfriend is a major work out junkie so he'll be helping me in that department. Hopefully I can reach my goal by my birthday! (12/19)
  • emma_denyer
    mygnsac wrote: »

Wished I could give you some of our sun (and heat!!). I'm ready for summer to be done.

Lol thanks! :-) some sun would be nice. we've had rain past two days
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Anyone have any Friday motivation I can bum off you? Work is a dismal monotonous crapfest...even for a payday.
  • mygnsac
    Any of you The Walking Dead fans? I just found out today a spin off called Fear of the Walking Dead starts on the 23rd, about how it all began.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Dang, where you been? That's been out beginning of the year! Bring out the fear! For now I've been my zombie fix by watching Z Nation.
  • mygnsac
    Yeah, I'm always the last to hear about things. :s
  • Stars2130
    Stars2130 Posts: 101 Member
    I love The Walking Dead!! :D Fear The Walking Dead looks awesome! There's a free featurette on ITunes for anyone who's not seen the ads.
  • BaconBae
    BaconBae Posts: 4,568 Member
    I've started one or 2 when I first came on here last year...and let me tell you, I got my *kitten* handed to me lololol

rough times, man. Just for fun, start a thread telling everyone you're doing 1200 calories a day and watch what happens :p

I'm actually doing 1200 cals a day. Is that bad?