SAY "NO" TO LATE NIGHT SNACKING -- AUGUST 2015 CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• cog62
    cog62 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I know it's way past Aug. 1, but I'm joining anyway...
    Me 1
    LNS a big fat 0!
  • WalkerPop
    WalkerPop Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Me: 15 *
    LNS: 1
    Streak: 15
  • Mariang165
    Mariang165 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    cog62 wrote: »
    Me 1
    LNS a big fat 0!

Welcome, as we all say, it is never too late to start developing new, good habits!
  • judithgreene2014
    judithgreene2014 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Ready to go for August! TY for the new challenge! My goal is to continue improving from last month! One note, I will be on a mission trip the last 2 weeks and won't be able to log in until I get back. So let the challenge begin and good luck to everyone o:)

July stats: ME: 28 LNS: 3 Streak: 14
    Goal 1 improve on last month's score and 2 stop the yo yo streaking, be consistent! o:)

ME: 3 LNS: 0 Streak: 17 o:)

ME: 7 LNS: 0 Streak: 21 o:)
    Keep up the great work everyone! Enjoy your weekend.

ME: 9 LNS: 0 Streak: 23 o:)

ME: 11* LNS 0 Streak 25 o:)

ME: 13* LNS:0 Streak: 27 o:)

ME: 16* LNS: 0 Streak: 30 o:)

ME: 17* LNS:0 Streak: 31
    Thank you for this challenge! It has helped me challenge myself and develop self control with LNS! Just lost another 3 lbs that I would have kept on, with mindless munching! Also, the encouragement we give each other on our weight loss journey and the need to develop healthy habits has been invaluable! o:)
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Aug 17

Me: 14*
    LNS: 3
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    Ready to go for August! TY for the new challenge! My goal is to continue improving from last month! One note, I will be on a mission trip the last 2 weeks and won't be able to log in until I get back. So let the challenge begin and good luck to everyone o:)

Goal 1 improve on last month's score and 2 stop the yo yo streaking, be consistent! o:)

Thank you for this challenge! It has helped me challenge myself and develop self control with LNS! Just lost another 3 lbs that I would have kept on, with mindless munching! Also, the encouragement we give each other on our weight loss journey and the need to develop healthy habits has been invaluable! o:)
    Congrats on the weight loss!!!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    cog62 wrote: »
    Me 1
    LNS a big fat 0!

Welcome, cog62! It's never too late to join, and this challenge continues every month. :)
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    Day 1
    Me 1
    LNS 0

I took out my crochet project JUST in case!!!!!!!
    That's a great plan! I bought crochet items 2 years ago and have yet to learn. Maybe this fall/winter will be the year.
  • cmallon18
    cmallon18 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is my worst habit! I'll be good all day and blow it when I finally get the kids to bed. So, my cutoff time will be 9pm since we have dinner later now I have two boys doing football practices until 8. Will start tomorrow!
  • ajm07
    ajm07 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Me: 0
    LNS: 17

Never too late to start.....right.....
  • CarrieA180
    CarrieA180 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Me: 17
    LNS: 0

I didn't sleep much last night. I'm a worrier and all my problems build up at night. And, the snacks were calling. If it wasn't for this challenge, I would have blown my good day of eating. Thanks for it!
  • Mariang165
    Options
    care180 wrote: »
    Me: 17
    LNS: 0

I didn't sleep much last night. I'm a worrier and all my problems build up at night. And, the snacks were calling. If it wasn't for this challenge, I would have blown my good day of eating. Thanks for it!

Great resolve, I know it is so difficult and when I see how amazing you are doing I keep hoping I will be there one day. Congrats, you did it! I hope your worries are smaller this morning, they always seem worse at night, don't they! Take care.
  • Mariang165
    Options
    Me: 13*
    LNS: 4
  • WalkerPop
    WalkerPop Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Me: 16 *
    LNS: 1
    Streak: 16
    Still going, but some nights are definitely harder than others!
  • JennyLee1956
    JennyLee1956 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Me 10
    LNS 7
  • judithgreene2014
    Options
    lamlam2013 wrote: »

Congrats on the weight loss!!!

TY!!!!
  • judithgreene2014
    Options

ME: 17 LNS: 0 Streak:32!!!! Over a full month streak! So much better than the yo yo effect. I just decided it was time to stop yo yooing? LOL is that really a word? Anyways, just sharing on the power of the mind, prayer and a great challenge/support group!

Good luck streakers! o:)
  • judithgreene2014
    Options

ME: 17 LNS: 0 Streak:32!!!! Over a full month streak! So much better than the yo yo effect. I just decided it was time to stop yo yooing? LOL is that really a word? Anyways, just sharing on the power of the mind, prayer and a great challenge/support group!

Good luck streakers! o:)

Correction ME: 18 LNS: 0 Streak: 32 o:)
  • RuaLGirL
    RuaLGirL Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Day 3 08/17

Me 3
    Lns 0
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,893 Member
    Options
    Day 2