What's for supper???

Options

Replies

• larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Supper was a slice of Meat Lovers pizza, green beans, mixed veggies, Armenian cucumber, chicken and rice, and a carrot. A little later we went to Sister's for some pear crisp and ice cream. Everything was very good.

yrx820etmy24.jpg
    2qp40xx0zn6a.jpg
  • stevieraynicks2015
    stevieraynicks2015 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    1ki60td2qiv9.jpg
    iqp2g3i5frcl.jpg
    healthy baked taquitos

How did you do these?! I must have the recipe!!!
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Supper was a couple of slices of Meat Lovers pizza, Armenian cucumber, steak and chicken stir-fry and a {very large} carrot. Good.

qvaxeiu42qkp.jpg
  • allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options

How did you do these?! I must have the recipe!!![/quote]
    I will find it and message you, they are good and the kids love them.

• njfitnessmom
    njfitnessmom Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Tonight I'm making pineapple flavored chicken sausage (sliced) sauteed with brussel sprouts, fresh pineapple and some balsamic vinegar. Normally I make this with chipotle and peach salsa flavored chicken sausage and use frozen peaches but my store was out of this flavor. Hopefully this comes out just as good.
  • pjnva
    pjnva Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    @allaboutthefood please post the recipe for you "healthy baked taquitos". They look delish and I would like to make these also.

PJnVA
    16409358.png
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Grilled portobella with Swiss burgers and green beans. Yummers :)
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I thawed out some Black Bean + 13 soup, then added stir-fry veggies, green beans and corn to it. Also had a ham, turkey, Colby Jack and Pepper Jack sandwich and a bunch of grapes. Pretty good.

bu6ls2ttkprj.jpg
    qqqq.JPG 946.3K
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I had to run back into town this afternoon to set out the ten round tables we bought from Sam's Club. Tomorrow is the Sr. Cit. ***. annual fund raiser, Death by Chocolate, and to seat the 250 they have coming, we had to buy more tables and chairs. And since I was in town, Margie and I went to Main Street Station for supper. We shared chips and salsa, and I had the surf and turf special, {New York strip steak, shrimp, fish, chicken, potato salad and Cole slaw}, but sadly, did not have my car camera. {I've had it before, so if you must see it, look back} Very good.
  • JeffBrown3
    JeffBrown3 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Chicken Fried Chicken, Mashed Potatoes with Country Gravy and Corn.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Supper tonight was a carrot, veggies {stir-fry, green beans and corn}, leftover steak, shrimp and chicken and a bowl of Black Bean + 13 Soup. Also had half of an Armenian cucumber that I remembered after I had started eating. We had an event called Death by Chocolate at the Civic Center tonight. I went really light and still logged 940 calories off that one small dessert plate.

o5hyyqs0d1rd.jpg
    ilqbgfd7azsp.jpg
    jq3d7w8z0yz2.jpg
    p1ejj9snj7cm.jpg
  • allaboutthefood
    Options
    0u9jau2s2hum.jpg
    zucchini zoodle baked ziti
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Nummy work lunches all this week. Low sodium Roast Beef wrapped around cheese (1/2 slice each roll) with veggies and strawberries for dessert. Delicious! The tomatoes and strawberries were from work, someone had a bumper crop and handed them out.
    or5ym2qhibp0.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I slept away the afternoon when I should have been cooking supper {only 2 hours sleep last night due to work}, so it was light and simple tonight. It was steak stir-fry, Armenian cucumber, grapes, green beans, ham, turkey, Colby Jack, Pepper Jack and Swiss on a toasted Bolillo roll and a carrot. Very good.

2lhleaugqwmg.jpg
  • allaboutthefood
    Options
    0sap3r46r9bf.jpg

Quinoa with spinach, cilantro lemon garlic shrimp skewers, grilled fish with fresh peach salsa, cottage cheese and butter brown sugar carrots
  • coco_bee
    coco_bee Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    These wonderful looking pics are making me feel hungry! lol - for dinner we are having chicken nibbles with salad and kumara (sweet potato), keeping it simple
  • larrodarro
    Options
    The church group here at the Civic Center tonight brought me a plate. It was grilled chicken breast, pulled pork, baked beans, bread and a baked sweet potato. Very good.

cogz2u28u2l0.jpg
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken breast; baked sweet potato; cucumber; warmed whole wheat dinner roll with butter; and corn on the cob cooked in the microwave.

r47sccxmg47v.jpg
  • kimcalica
    kimcalica Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Prawn and chicken fajita.. Sautéed in garlic, chili powder, lime, cumin, and sun coco oil..

La tortilla factory tortillas 50 cal 3net carb

Greek yogurt in place of sour cream

Medium pace salsa

Diced tomatoes

Very light sprinkling of cheese

Smashed avocado with a pinch of salt and a squirt of lime and a shake of chili powder.. (My ghetto guacamole)

Watermelon slices for dessert

And if I feel naughty, a skinny cow fudge bar.. I probably will.. I burned 700 cals in the pool today.
  • kimcalica
    kimcalica Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I'll take a pic when I throw it together