What food is too hard for you to have only one serving?

Options

Replies

• supercatie18
    supercatie18 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Goldfish Crackers!!! They are seriously addictive for me. They're not even THAT bad for you (if you eat a serving) but I can never eat just one! The bag is so small too but has like 6 servings in it! I could easily finish that in a sitting... plus they have the goldifsh gallons... those are just wrong the amount of goldfish one could consume
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    i am not a sweets person.... it is freaking FRENCH FRIES... OMG i love them! i will bake just enough fries for my family, AND STILL eat off of my fiance's plate....

I am with you there! Fries are my nemesis!
  • BecomingMyself
    Options
    Potatoes. Fried, mashed, baked, whatever. I love potatoes. I now stay away from potatoes because they get me in trouble. Lol. I'll slowly add them back into my life once I get the "potato addiction" under control. :laugh:
  • Leopardliz
    Leopardliz Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Chips :(
  • Betheroo
    Betheroo Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Chocolate. My precious chocolate. I find I'm getting better at moderation in most things, but I still have to keep chocolate out of the house, because if it is there, I WILL eat it. Doesn't mean I restrict myself from eating chocolate, just that I should only eat it outside the house, in the company of friends. Speaking of.... does anyone want to go out? :blushing:
  • eliza7119
    eliza7119 Posts: 15
    Options
    SNICKERS BLIZZARD!!!!!!!!love it, if i buy a small i go back to buy another!
  • happybunnysbabe57
    happybunnysbabe57 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    cinnimon graham crackers with chocolate cool whip, also reese cups cant just eat one.. rigatoni with sauce. BREAD i love bread. there is probably tons more lol but but thats the big ones.
  • Losingitin2011
    Losingitin2011 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    It varies for me. Right now? BACON.

I apparently can have the uncured bacon without any troubles, and I looooooooove it.
  • Iamgiam
    Iamgiam Posts: 38
    Options
    Nuts and sweets especially kiddie mix... :)
  • jogui
    jogui Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Butterfinger, Twix, Doritos mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Doritos! :devil:
  • LButterfly201
    Options
    Biscuits :(
    Pringles
    Giant Buttons.... They are amazing :)
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    white rice and pasta
  • Smittyinthesun
    Options
    Pizza and pasta
  • electricnarwhal
    Options
    Aside from sweets, it's bread rolls! Especially when I go to places like O'Charley's and Bob Evans. I LOVE their rolls. :(
  • shannonpatton
    shannonpatton Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Omg! Oreos and doritos are very hard for me to put down! Lol
  • leonardk09
    leonardk09 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Salt and Vinegar Chips .... and BUFFALO CHICKEN. So good. In mah mouth.

I had some yesterday for dinner after working out for over an hour, and I STILL felt guilty. I even drank 16 cups of water that day to prepare myself for the salt intake, haha. I deserved it, though :P
  • AlexandraR2011
    AlexandraR2011 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Cake, Chocolate, Ice cream and chips! It's hard to stop so I have to cut it.
  • leaw24
    leaw24 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Pizza

I can honestly say that cutting down on pizza is the hardest part of this. And to be honest most of the time I wind up cutting it out altogether - I know that goes against the ethos we have on here but I figure right now I just need to take myself away from it. Once I've got further down the road I'll see if I can exercise some self-control and just have a couple of slices instead of the whole cheesy saucy large deep pan ...mm... where was I? :tongue:
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Cheese--especially deep fried (Mozzarella Sticks and Cheese Curds anyone???) and popcorn!
  • campbellcjdm
    Options
    chocolate ANYTHING !! :devil: