Round 2 Fit-n-Trim to Win Elimination Contest (closed)

Options

Replies

• mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options

Don't you guys love all the twists and turns in this challenge?

I do! I keep hubs informed and stuff - he gets a kick out of it. And he also sees (as do I) that it helps push me more
  • healthymomwannabe
    healthymomwannabe Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Don't you guys love all the twists and turns in this challenge?

Oh yeah!!! I LOVE how these challenges and twists/turns keep me motivated. Thank you SO MUCH, Kim, for putting the challenge together. You've REALLY helped me get to where I am, and watch out, I'm far from being done! Keep up the great work and dedication, team!

-Connie
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Ha, Ha love the mixes reviews....yes, I tried to make this challenge so that it keeps us motivated...glad that it is working for all of us

Oh, I was telling my Mom about all the twists and trying to rationalize doing the right things to win...she told me that if she was in the contest, she would tell me to go, "F, myself". :noway: MOM, really?

Irishgal, your prize arrived today and I need to mail it to you...would you please resend the address? That way, I don't have to go thru all the emails. I will probably ship on Monday. Unless, of course, your in the neighborhood :wink:
  • mamaturner
    Options

Oh, I was telling my Mom about all the twists and trying to rationalize doing the right things to win...she told me that if she was in the contest, she would tell me to go, "F, myself". :noway: MOM, really?

bwahahahahaha!
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options

bwahahahahaha!

I love your mom!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Well, after she told me that...I mentioned that we like when people quit 'cause then no one gets eliminated...:tongue:
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    word? My cut off time for the computer is 9pm. :cry: And should I post here or in a PM? I guess you will know it is me without a word from my scale - oh and all the hair around it. Another thing this challenge is good for, makes me sweep the bathroom at least once a week. :bigsmile:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    The word for tomorrow is "Contest dated 6/4/11"...good luck tomorrow...Kim
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Forgot to mention that you will post here as normal....
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    a09d55dd-1.jpg
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Debbie, congratulations on the 170s, that must be a great feeling...you did awesome.

The Muscle Busters have a speical request. We were wondering if you would weigh in on Wednesday with us. We would like to know if our strategy worked. We would really appreciate it. Thanks!!
  • mamaturner
    Options
    Awesome Debbie!!
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Great job Debbie!!! Welcome to the 170's!

Kim, I love this challenge and the little twists. I too keep my husband update and he bugs me on Wednesdays about who won. It's kinda funny. He also makes sure that I get my weigh in done in a timely fashion. :P
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    double post. :P
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Congrats Debbie!
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    Only if you tell me what the strategy was. And which weight is going to count.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I don't know what Brit's strategy was...I think she posted that you were a very consistent player with great weekly weight loss...I think our decisions are mostly random anyway.

The weight today sticks...I was kidding around about the Wednesday weigh-in...you have every right to make us nervous about what your doing for the next ten days.
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    :devil: :devil:

Yeah, will I take the week off and coast.... or will I work my butt off? Only DH knows for sure. :bigsmile:

I will admit to eating crap today and then I FELT like crap. Why did I think that junk would taste good? Well, actually it did but uggh afterwards.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Well, you lost a nice pound anyway. I think you should be proud of that. I can barely manage that in a whole week. Now, go grocery shopping and get some good food. NO MORE JUNK FOOD
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    WHOOOWHOOOOOO!!!!! You ROCK Debbie!!! I knew you could do it! 170 YEEEEEEHAWWWW!!!!