WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR AUGUST 2105

Options

Replies

• megblair1
    megblair1 Posts: 1,218 Member
    Options
    Hello my wonderful friends. I swear I was here yesterday; I must have signed on because it's still counting days, but I don't see any post or anything on my home page. I'm confused I guess. I am very overwhelmed at work, so maybe that's it. Thursdays I work til 6 now and to me that is ridiculously late! Now the boss wants me to do someone's clinical if he gets called to jury duty; it's 2 1-10:30 pm evenings. YUCK.

Well hopefully the finish work on the kitchen will be done on Tuesday.

I keep trying to slow my life down...do any of you have any magic wands for that? I feel like I turn around and a whole week has gone by.

Actually I would like some suggestions for breakfast protein. No protein drinks though! I don't want to always do eggs, but can't stand egg beaters and turkey sausage, that kind of thing. So I need some more creative suggestions!

OK, must run. One of us has to cook now that DD#2 is in college LOL. Take care, Meg from Omaha
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Alison: My thoughts & prayers are with you. :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • drkatiebug
    drkatiebug Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    The anniversary picture.....ihybkyt2wupq.jpg
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,580 Member
    Options
    nice anniversary pic! great color on you!

stats for the day:
    ride hm 2 gym- 12.22min, 14.2amph, 2.9mi = 115c
    spin- 40min, 78ar, 100aw, 11-16g, 15.4mi = 327c
    ride gym 2 dome- 6.42min, 12.1amph, 1.3mi = 86c
    ride dome 2 hm- 16.50min, 8.9amph, 2.4mi = 171c
    total cal 699
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    Katie beautiful picture. Thanks for sharing.

Allison
    - I so sorry all of this is going on. It's so upsetting and stressful. Praying for you both.

• DamitJanit
    DamitJanit Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    Call me crazy but I love to see other people happy and succeeding .

Good Evening Ladies,

Pip, I hope Kirby’s fix works and you feel better. Free food is the best food, no matter the calories. Enjoy.

Terri, great joke. Thanks. With my bank it is so easy to transfer $$ to my DD’s account and it’s instantaneous. That has become the way I get money to her for most gifts, since that is what she wants and needs. Hope you get it figured out. I do laugh at myself all the time. I sometimes wonder if others think, “That poor old fool” when they see some of the stupid things I do. But hey, as long as they don’t hurt anyone and I can laugh, all is good.

Joyce, sure hope Charlie has a quick and complete recovery! I know you must be worried to death. Big Huggs

Vicki, I was asking about DeeDee last week. I hope she is okay.

Allison, I so wish I were there to give you a big hug. Be strong and know we are with you!!!

DrKatie, love the picture. Great color you are wearing.

CarolNC, I have a friend that had shoulder surgery and trust me, you are doing so much better than she did. I believe that it is the toughest to get over. Hang in there and you will surely see improvement soon.

I did get more exercise done today. I was a little sore from yesterday. Didn’t do too much else. I’m concerned about some of you and what’s going on. I care for all of you so much that it is upsetting when things are upset and loved ones are ill. I hope you can all get a good night’s sleep and tomorrow will be brighter.

I hope all of you have a healthy and happy day. rose.gif

Words I live by:
    Savor. I have to slow down and savor every bite.
    and
    Opportunity. Each day offers new opportunities for good health and happiness if we just look for them and choose them.
    I Love you, smiley-love013.gif
    DJ
    Myrtle Beach, SC
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,944 Member
    Options

smiley-happy032.gif Katie, beautiful picture....I love the blue dress and how how peaceful you both look.

smiley-happy032.gif About DeeDee, she is busy so she posts updates on the home page that are visible to her MFP friends who take the time to read all the updates. She has a fun weekend planned.

smiley-happy032.gif Terri, your joke was great...Jake liked it too.

smiley-happy032.gif Meg, one of the best things I've done for myself is to eat exactly the same breakfast every day....it relieves the stress of a daily decision..the more routines I have, the better my life flows..about slowing your life down, consider meditation.

1056287i3zmwzup2m.gif Stats for today:
    21,000 steps
    three and a half hours of dog walking
    taught two hour line dance class

<3 Barbie

• exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,362 Member
    Options
    Did an hour of a lalofit DVD today. The plan for tomorrow is to do some exercises in the water.

Jess' friend from TN is coming in tonight probably around midnight.

katla - space cadet or no space cadet -- we still love ya. The weather men don't know what the weather will be until it gets here, of that I'm convinced of

exercised, had breakfast, went to the farmer's market, then power washed the driveway some, been getting things ready for the social. Jessica asked us to go to dinner with Amanada and her MIL (I'm not real crazy about her), but Vince and I had really been sweating so we werent really ready to go out. So we had dinner at home. Showed Jesssica my welcome sign and she's going to think of how I can paint it and maybe draw outline on the fish for me. I'm so glad they got it fired so that she is able to draw on it. I want her to feel like this is also hers. I just wish the ceramics place was open on Fridays so she could see the samples of the paints.

Vince's way to power wash the driveway would be to do the whole thing at one time. To me, that's too overwhelming. Well, if I'm going to do it, it's going to be done my way. A bit at a time and it'll get done.

Joyce - this welcome sign is for by the entrance to the pool. I know that I want the WELCOME to be a peach color and the background to it a light gray, the seaweed to be green, but a lighter green. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure they don't have a light green in the invisions colors (these get darker in the crevices). I'll check again, but I'm pretty sure they don't. Good thoughts being sent for Michelle

I don't know what the problem was yesterday. I had the hardest time viewing the posts. But things are back to normal now, at least I think they are.

It's Friday, I did an hour of exercise in the water. Then stopped at Food Lion. The plan for tomorrow is to do the Joyce Vidra Fat Burn Upper and Lower Body DVD.

Jess' friend came here last night, she said he got in around 3:30 but then they stayed up until 5 joking. I could NEVER do that -- at least not now. Her bf should be here tonight, I'm guessing around 7:30. I was planning that we'd go out to eat, so not sure if we're going to go after he gets here or before.

mparker - at the moment I'm "retired" I knew how it felt to not have someone home when you came home from school, so I was bound and determined that I'd be home with the kids. When Vince retired, that's when I started working at the Y. But then we moved down here and that's when the economy went south and no one was hiring. I just got very used to having time to myself. Fortunately, we may eat a lot of chicken, but we are managing.

Made the icing for the strawberry shortcakcake then vacuumed out the spa. Just as I was getting finished, the vacuumed died so I needed to bring it back in the house to recharge. Right now Vince is at the MD talking about how he has bulging disks and even when he went for the ultrasound (which only lasted 30 minutes) his back was aching, so he's concerned about the ablation. We talked to Jess last night and she is with him at the MD, I know she has questions. Personally, I would love to be there but I just don't think that it's right to leave her friend here all alone. Did powerwash some of the driveway. See, Vince's way is to do it all at once. To me, that's too overwhelming. So today I just washed 3 sections, yesterday I did 4. Actually, there are only 5 more to go, and one of them is in the shade so Vince might be able to do that one, which is why I'm leaving it. He has a reaction to the sunlight with the medication he's on now, so I try to do as much as I can in the sun.

mia - great list. Thanks for posting it

Chris - right now Jess is making bacon wrapped shrimp for tomorrow and she's cleaning the shrimp. I'll probably have one of hers, but I'll also probably take the bacon off. Have fun at the Cape

Vince and Jess just got back from the cardiologist. Vince said that Jess asked quite a few questions but the MD patiently answered them all for her. He said that there's other pain meds and that he doesn't understand it, but the last time Vince had the ablation that MD went thru the aorta. This MD isn't going to do that so the recovery time for the bleeding will be less which means Vince will be on his back less. That in add'n to the fact that there are other meds, Vince thinks that'll be OK. I don't know if he really feels that way or not, but he also knows that there isn't really any other alternative. The one med he was on has discontinued being useful and he can't stay on the med he's on now for a long term (there are too many complications). So ablation is really the only answer. We're pretty sure Jess will be here, Vince even said to her "Jess, I know you're going to be up there worrying so you can come down here and worry with mom". The MD said the procedure will be 2-4 hours.

Heather - congrats on the new addition coming

Jane - feel better fast

DJ - Jess is going to draw a design on the fish so that I can paint it different colors. I think for the smaller fish we've basically decided on the Charger's lightening bolt (Vince is a big time Chargers fan). I'll post a pic of what she comes up with.

Joyce - I had to smile at Charlie's revelation that he couldn't do as much Prayers for Charlie. Thanks for the updates on how he's doing. You know, a lady at church whose hubby recently passed away said to me "everything happens for a reason" I'll keep praying. You are so devoted to Charlie, he's really lucky to have you with him.

Vicki - I know DeeDee said that she was going to the birthday of a friend on the beach because that was why she couldn't come to my house. But that's as much as I know of her. You're right, she hasn't been here in a while

dgiddens - congrats on signing up for the challenges! Is there a certain time you need to have them completed by? Congrats on completing the random hill setting

Congrats to all the losers. It's so wonderful to read about losses

miriam - I, too, am impressed with this group how supportive everyone is and helpful, not at all critical.

pip - congrats on getting your goal. waaa..so sorry you're getting sick. For you not to want to ride home, you MUST be sick

Becca - I can just see you with the feather boa and lipstick!

Sharon - my hair is naturally straight, too.

Alison - glad you're asking for what you want! You deserve it. I agree that you should go see a lawyer.

Lisa - what an ordeal you went thru! Rant away, get it out of your system and onto the pile! Glad you were able to keep your streak

I'm not looking forward to getting on the scale after this social. The biggest problem is that people seem to bring foods that are high in calories, and to be a good hostess, I try (or at least try to try) a tiny bit of everything. maybe if I'm real lucky, the higher fat items will be finished by the time I get to them

MNMararet - wonderful that things worked out for you

Carol in NC - the time at the beach sounds heavenly.

terri - what a wonderful thing you did for that lady . I bet she never forgets it. My father wore a EE shoe. I remember that I had to get him sandals ordered online. Great that your hubby is going to be on the treadmill again.

Meg - Special K has a Special K Protein cereal. Sometimes for breakfast I have chicken. cottage cheese mixed in with oatmeal or whatever is a good protein. Sometimes I have some greek yogurt to which I add honey

krkatiebug - what a lovely picture!

Jess' bf came here, then we went out to dinner. I know that I went over on my calories. I really did try to have mostly veges. I don't understand why they feel the deep need to have things in butter. I don't think I had anything deep fried. But I admit that I did have a piece of cheesecake and what maybe was a small napoleon. Right now Jess, Colby and Penn are in the spa drinking margaritas. Ahhhh....to be young again!

barbie - I don't remember seeing anything on the homepage from DeeDee

Tomorrow is the social and I know that I'll go over on my calories. I'll try to make decent choices, but people bring some of the most unhealthiest foods. And me trying to be nice will try some of them. I have made the spinach/feta quiche, I'll have veges with a cheese sauce that I made (I just won't put sauce on my veges), a strawberry shortcakecake (I now that I'll try some of it) and the sausage/cheese balls. Jess and Penn made bacon wrapped shrimp that we'll need to put in the oven tomorrow.

Michele in NC
  • jmkmomm
    jmkmomm Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    Left the hospital at 8 this evening. I knew in order for me to be there for him, I first had to be here for me. Plus I needed to do laundry for me so I didn't go there tomorrow in my jammies. Neurologist saw him, Charlie couldn't tell him anything and indicated for me to tell him. Dr showed me his MRI on the computer screen all the patients have in their rooms. It is an electronic chart and everything is on that screen. He has a teeny tiny, and I mean tiny spot that to the doctor said could be infection but to really tell and if the symptoms were strong enough, he would have to do a spinal tap which on some one with Parkinson's isn't easy. But he is on the blood thinner. So he will have a follow up MRI in 6 weeks. So right now everything is inconclusive. Has been able to walk to bathroom ok tonight but since he is slow, has heart monitor and IV, can't get to bathroom quick enough so almost every time he has BM doesn't get there. In time. So I know he can still bang on a wall pretty good when he is mad. Really tired, as soon as dryer. Done and I at least hang up a couple of shirts to wear, I will hit he sack. Got over 10,000 steps in pacing the halls.

Joyce, Indiana. Allison, you can come to Indiana and keep me company.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,944 Member
    Options
    mmoczw8qsoy6.jpg
  • mtowne002
    mtowne002 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hello My Friends,
    I've had a better day today, thanks for the encouragement. Tried taking both dogs at once putting the bloodhound in a no pull halter (they lied). I almost got dragged into a neighbors cookout. It was pretty embarrassing, people came out to check out what was going on Cuz Lulu was "plead" baying. Horribly loud mournful noise. Didn't stop me tho I dragged past it went for an even longer walk partly out of dread for the return pass..and I wanted them a little tired out..it worked! I won! But I won't do that again! Also went shopping at you guessed it Whole foods and got some lovely things including some special fruit for a salad for tomorrow's family party. They had "cotton candy" grapes that really do taste like cotton candy, and a big beautiful melon called a peacock golden Hami which has gold flesh and tastes like a cross bw honey dew and cantaloupe. I also got my healthy eating staples. So pretty good!

Alison I have been divorced twice. It was painful and I didn't advocate for myself. I am really glad you are.
    Your worth it!

Carol I had two part time jobs as a church secretary at a first baptist and a congregational and I agree the title doesn't come close to the "miracles" we were asked to perform! Loved both jobs tho.

Joyce I'm so sorry Charlie is ill. I spent a lot of time in ERs w my parents my dad had spinal cancer that progressed to his lymphatic system and my mom had ALS. If you can and he's in a private room ask for another stretcher so you can lay down during some of the time. Sometimes they will let you. You can feel so exhausted from the emotional worry.

Katie beauty of a picture!

Terri I use Walmart money gram or western union to send my son money. It's not that expensive and you can figure out how to do it right on your laptop.

Kim I loved the thought a few pages back about politicians emulating our group of sage ladies.

Sylvia my kids got Furbies one holiday and the unexpected off color utterances freaked us out so they became cellar critters and had their batteries removed!

Katla what style of riding do you use? I used to own horses in my previous life and rode combined training.

Miriam I hope your adoption of your kids goes through smoothly.

Becca I loved the Karma that happened at TOPs w the weigher

DJ. I used to shut the breaker off to my kids rooms if they were caught up late plugged in. I called it MONK STATUS

Meg my son and daughter are pot addicts too. It's not a surprise tho they were raised in sober homes. I am twenty years sober and my EX is twenty five years clean and sober so our kids have Jackpot Genes. They were drilled in AA mantras saying and practices but made choices I continue to be very unhappy about. It bothered me a lot more until I started going to Alanon. And I'm reading a book called Codependant No More by Melody Beatty that has helped me immensely. And an unexpected bonus has been that bc I no longer run around putting out their metaphorical fires they are actually having consequences for their choices.

Love to you all..this group is changing my life.

Mindy in Boston

• NO_Excuses_515
    NO_Excuses_515 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Well, it rained through the entire first half of the football game. Then it let up just in time for the band to do their halftime show. Almost all the band parents left after halftime. We were soaked, our kids were done, and our team was winning 53-0. Not much reason to stay.

Who was it that asked about protein for breakfast? I do protein shakes on many mornings and I know you said no protein shakes. Other mornings I will sometimes grab a yogurt and a string cheese. There are also some breakfast bars that are high protein but you have to look at the labels - high protein doesn't mean low cal or low fat.

Joyce - Sending a hug and prayers for Charlie your way.

Allison - Sounds like you are being very honest with Tom. Sending a hug and prayers your way too.

Good night all,
    Linda / IA
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    Joyce – how scary, sending good thoughts to you, Charlie, and the doctors that they can figure this out.

Alison – the fact he misunderstood and jumped to a conclusion, verifies to me 2 things that if you stay together counseling is needed and that you need professional help to protect your finances. Now that is just my opinion….

Katie – great pic!!!!

Mindy – sounds like you are doing great, I got sold a “no pull halter” too - what a crock!!! I thought I had tried everything to get my Levi to not pull but a friend said what she did was just stop walking when the dog pulled, don’t say anything, don’t look at them, if possible cross your arms… generally look angry (dogs read body language well) when they stop pulling and stand or sit with the leash loose then praise and start walking, you may only get one or two steps till the pulling starts again…and do it all over again… Well, I felt like an idiot but it worked!!!

Someone asked about breakfast, I do non or low fat plain yogurt(4 oz), fruit (4oz) and a high protein low sugar cereal (1/3 cup). You could mix the yogurt and fruit together ahead then just dump on cereal and go. It works for me. The spinach and feta crustless quiche is a good option too…

A friend brought me pears from her tree today, things are ripening way way early! I make a jam/preserve thing called pear honey (it’s pears, apples and pineapple and sugar!) it is delish I can it up and give it as gifts.. so tomorrow that is my job. The original recipe called for 6 cups of sugar, and with some trial and error I have gotten it down to 2 cups and some fruit fresh, so while it is not diet food or even healthy, it is much better.

Tomorrow the fruit on my yogurt will be pears! I did try to make yogurt (Heather does) and I just could not get a reliably successful product, after a bit of reading on the internet, I don’t think I was able to keep the temperature warm enough for the culture to culture. So I have found a brand that works. But I read a lot of labels for no added sugar, and no weird things.

August Goals:
    Walk everyday –try to hit 180 miles, august 25 145 miles so far
    1 plank every day and log here – goal more then 19
    Log everyday –
    Eat mindfully-
    Weekly fun things –
    W1 – Visiting with niece Emily - a trip to SF
    W2 – BFF came for 2 days and a dinner party
    W3 – went to a banjo band concert – a first for me
    W4 – Dinner out with friends, hiked with my hiking group
    Kim from N. California
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,262 Member
    Options
    Alison - Hold firm! You are doing great, but you need to knock on that lawyer's door, even if it's only to get some advice. :flowerforyou:

Joyce - still sending you love. <3

Heather UK
  • dreamwriter
    dreamwriter Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Through page 67. I have to remind myself

Margaret - Praying for you and your son. Our oldest is a manic depressive who started self medicating at the age of eleven. We are lucky that he came through some very tough times, found a very good wife, joined NA, got his meds changed and has worked so hard to have the great life he now has. Wishing you all the best and hoping you know we are all here for you.

Carey - Yes, I have a great fear of getting burnt. A nice warm bath sounds very pleasant though.

Linda - Congrats. You have worked for this . I am hoping to join in onederland soon.

mparker1216 - I am a manager at a toy store.

Heather - Great photo of your DH with the grands. Looks like they were having a blast.

-Miriam - Total loss of 24 lbs. is nothing to sneeze at. Fantastic progress!
    Let people fuss over you. You deserve it.

Mindy - Comment to any one you want or no one at all. Your own pace, your own comfort level. Our individuality makes life interesting. Good luck on your first day of cashiering.

Joyce - Keeping you and Charlie in my prayers.

Allison - I feel for you. Did you try counselling? It will help no matter which way this plays out.

Meeting at work. Difficult topics but they couldn't be brushed aside. We will see if I get the freezer attitude.

DH went up to help move some of my DS's stuff down. I hope she appreciates it.

Went to the rodeo tonight. Well ..... part of it. DS's time management is off and we ended up getting there less than 10 minutes after my DB had his ride (his flip off). Oh well, I did get to watch an old friend's DGD do the barrels. I would do hash tags here but really don't know how. You can take the girl out of the country but you can't take the country out of the girl. #country #rodeo #8 seconds #roots. Did I do that right?

So smoky here that my lungs have been burning. 2 more called in sick this morning. Needing some rain.
    -Sharon in Lethbridge.
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,262 Member
    Options
    Drkatie - I love your photo. The colour is one of my favourites! <3 What a very distinguished and charismatic couple you make. :flowerforyou:

Vicki etc - I really admire you and how far you have come. Anyone who works those long hours is a champion in my eyes. :flowerforyou: I could only do all those things because I had a husband who was willing to support me and believed in my dreams for myself. I always brought some money into the house, but nothing like the earnings I could have made. I don't think I could have worked full time with my tendency to depression and getting easily overwhelmed, but I was very lucky in my choice of husband.
    When we divorced I was able to support myself, but I had very small outgoings. I did feel very fragile and a full time job was beyond me. Many of you women are the pillars of the earth and I am continually amazed by all the burdens you take on which would be way beyond my capacity. :love:

Got to prepare a couple of salads for the visitors, but mostly it's all prepared.

Love, Heather UK

• grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,730 Member
    Options
    morning dear friends~
    He did come back last night, and he really isnt talking to me,but thats ok.. let him stew.. I will see if I can get a good lawyer and get at least a consultation.. and yes I will go and talk with someone, would love to take him on a marriage retreat.. but dont think he would go for it...
    will be working until noon, then home and who knows what will go on here. but anyway going to call my dad and take him up to the cottage next weekend for a few days spend some quality time with him, give Tom some space..
    he is out for a walk right now.. so it is peaceful.
    I have to say since he laid all this on me he hasnt yelled once...
  • tuliplor
    tuliplor Posts: 51 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Hi Everyone!! After losing 14 pounds and going to Disney World, AND starting school... I haven't been a good poster!! I started my diet July 2nd and as of now, I have gained 6 pounds back. I have been making okay food choices, but I added some carbs back and I haven't exercised at all. I do get to walk all around my school each day, but that's not consistent!!! I have to get better with the exercise!! My son turned 21, so we had the big birthday dinner for him. I NEED TO GET IT TOGETHER!! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!! Stay safe!! You all have been so helpful!! You help me and encourage me to get back on track!!
  • mollywhippet
    mollywhippet Posts: 1,890 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I think I missed checking in yesterday for some reason and there were about 6 pages I missed.

Hugs to Joyce and Charlie.

Alison, it's a terrible thing to go through, but hang in there and stick up for yourself. He is a bully, with a capital B. Don't let him talk you into NOT using a lawyer! You have got to protect your interests. If ever there was a time to put yourself first, this is it!

I'm not feeling great this morning. Woke up with nausea and sharp pain in the stomach, which I KNOW is probably just indigestion but feels so much like the two episodes of blocked colon that it scares me. I took some gas relief meds, hoping that's it, but so far no relief. Last night I made chicken salsa casserole, and it really wasn't very spicy. Still, the stomach pains started right after dinner. I felt better before I went to bed, but it came back about 3am. This is the first time I've eaten anything even remotely spicy since I got out of the hospital last time. I sure hope I don't have to give up spicy food. It never effected me like this before. Surely it's just coincidence that I ate spicy chili immediately before both episodes of blockage. If it continues I'll call the gastroenterologist on Monday.

Yesterday I took the new van over to Joplin to get the oil changed and went shopping for a new bathroom scale. Bed Bath and Beyond had a big selection, but I checked reviews on most of them and they weren't great. Academy Sports has a huge fitness section but they had exactly TWO scales, both were the same as at Walmart but priced higher. I'm just not sure what kind to get. I think I want some of the new features, like body fat, body water, bone mass, but hubby thinks those features are worthless. Our current scale is very goofy, and the weight can vary four or five pounds by stepping off and back on. We can't find anything about how to calibrate it, so getting a new one seems to be our only option. Any suggestions?

I'm going back to bed. I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Sylvia
  • terri_mom
    terri_mom Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday ! ! !

Kim – Great advice about shoes for DH. I also talked to the Dr. I work with, and he suggested Kohl’s. I went to their Website, narrowed the search, and sent DH the link. He chose a pair of shoes under “Athletic” then “Comfort”. Today he will see which store in the area has his size in stock. Unfortunately, we will have to pay for what the store has that fits, because if we wait for them to arrive, he will change his mind and never start working out. I also have a Michael’s Crafts coupon, so I can get the yarn I need for my nephews future baby girl.

Joyce
    – More Hugs and More Prayers! I hope you all find the strength and comfort you seek and deserve. Be good to yourself and each other in the trying time.

Barbie – Such an uplifting history of you and dance. Thanks for sharing ! ! ! // Thanks for the Increased Awesomeness posting. I sent it to my DH.

Allison – More hugs and prayers to you. My gut tells me you should ask for much more than you think you will get, kinda’ like selling a used car or something. If you start to compromise, you want to end up close to what you want and deserve, not way below. Whatever is meant to be, I hope the final decision is a quick one for both of you. Keep taking care of yourself.

Dgiddens – congrats on the accomplishment on the treadmill. Keep up the good work !

Drkatiebug – Great picture !

Tuliplor – Today is a new day, to start fresh. Reducing your carbs and increasing your movement will do wonders, both physically and emotionally. Keep coming back for support. I hope Disney World was amazing.

Sylvia – Hugs for your tummy trouble.

I'm at work now, and our first 60 minute appointment didn’t bother to show-up. The next one is in about an hour. So, I better get some Medical Records Scanned in, since the phone is also quiet on weekends. Then, since the new month starts, I have to update the magazines. This makes my Grandma’s Nursing Home happy.

Hugs to Everyone ! ! !

Terri in Milwaukee