5 Week Progress Picture

Options

Replies

• IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    There always has to be someone to try and rain on the parade :weary: you are AMAZING girl!! Keep doing what you do!! Just had to leave my two scents :lol:

Right? And to rain with irrelevance at that. I'll stick to my trainer (who has won national tournaments as a powerlifter lol) over someone whose lifting ability is questionable. :)

Thank you.

Lifting ability is questionable?

Did you not watch your own vid? :huh:

lol im out

I would LOVE to see you even deadlift 135 kiddo. Don't let the door hit ya. ;)

ya I can deadlift 135 lol dw.

220 max

You might out lift me

But dat form...

You should tell all of these guys how awful their form is then. Especially 8 time Mr. Olympia, Ronnie Coleman. So unfortunate that these professional bodybuilders and powerlifters have no idea what they're doing.

Watch "Ronnie Coleman A hard day and a beautiful 900 POUND Barbell Deadlift" on YouTube - https://youtu.be/u1nKWqByJTc

Watch "Bodybuilder Owns FOUR Powerlifters! Deadlift Session" on YouTube - https://youtu.be/cl8HYnoAGbA

You were saying?

I've already seen these videos before.

But their form wasn't as bad as yours in that video.... :huh: And there is a threshold where form is bound to break down... it's inevitable.

What I was saying is; your form needs a bit of correcting in a couple of places lol.

Not sure how my deadlift stats are relevant but... sure.

You said my feet were too far apart. There are many varying stances for the deadlift. It was not a sumo stance but even if it were, that doesn't negate the fact that it was a deadlift nonetheless.

You went on to comment that I banged the weights and that is also improper. I gave you very relevant links to professionals doing exactly what I was and yet you still feel the need to attempt to ridicule me.

What exactly is your purpose on carrying on especially if you've already stated that you were "out". Stop commenting then, you're obviously upset about something to continue this despite the fact I just disproved your theory of proper form. So it's okay for their form to breakdown but not mine? LOL LOGIC!

You never specified whether it was a conventional or anything... so I assumed so.

True... they were bouncing the weights... but look at them.

Srs, I'm out.

Srs.

Good luck with that bad if you keep doing it lol
  • MsSquatAlot
    MsSquatAlot Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    There always has to be someone to try and rain on the parade :weary: you are AMAZING girl!! Keep doing what you do!! Just had to leave my two scents :lol:

Right? And to rain with irrelevance at that. I'll stick to my trainer (who has won national tournaments as a powerlifter lol) over someone whose lifting ability is questionable. :)

Thank you.

Lifting ability is questionable?

Did you not watch your own vid? :huh:

lol im out

I would LOVE to see you even deadlift 135 kiddo. Don't let the door hit ya. ;)

ya I can deadlift 135 lol dw.

220 max

You might out lift me

But dat form...

You should tell all of these guys how awful their form is then. Especially 8 time Mr. Olympia, Ronnie Coleman. So unfortunate that these professional bodybuilders and powerlifters have no idea what they're doing.

Watch "Ronnie Coleman A hard day and a beautiful 900 POUND Barbell Deadlift" on YouTube - https://youtu.be/u1nKWqByJTc

Watch "Bodybuilder Owns FOUR Powerlifters! Deadlift Session" on YouTube - https://youtu.be/cl8HYnoAGbA

You were saying?

I've already seen these videos before.

But their form wasn't as bad as yours in that video.... :huh: And there is a threshold where form is bound to break down... it's inevitable.

What I was saying is; your form needs a bit of correcting in a couple of places lol.

Not sure how my deadlift stats are relevant but... sure.

You said my feet were too far apart. There are many varying stances for the deadlift. It was not a sumo stance but even if it were, that doesn't negate the fact that it was a deadlift nonetheless.

You went on to comment that I banged the weights and that is also improper. I gave you very relevant links to professionals doing exactly what I was and yet you still feel the need to attempt to ridicule me.

What exactly is your purpose on carrying on especially if you've already stated that you were "out". Stop commenting then, you're obviously upset about something to continue this despite the fact I just disproved your theory of proper form. So it's okay for their form to breakdown but not mine? LOL LOGIC!

You never specified whether it was a conventional or anything... so I assumed so.

True... they were bouncing the weights... but look at them.

Srs, I'm out.

Srs.

Good luck with that bad if you keep doing it lol

Why would I need to specify the type of lift? It's still a deadlift!

Want me to find some more videos of fat Olympic powerlifters bouncing weights too?

Bye. Finally.
  • Linnea1972
    Linnea1972 Posts: 183 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    @MsSquatAlot I have to agree your are an awesome BEAST girl... I was wondering if I lifted hard if it would be good or not, sure wish I had you next to me as my gym buddy!!!! DAYUMMM... HIGH FIVE... Yes meal prep is what I have begun to do, I go to Planet fitness 3X week just doing 6 machines right now and 25min cardio.I have no idea how to "lift" and the trainer there does not seem to be into training... I'm mentaly training myself that it's my JOB to go to the gym...
    I've lost 58 pounds so far... :) Let's be friends...
  • baylarenee
    baylarenee Posts: 6 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    You are sooooo inspiring!! Congratulations!
  • Cup_
    Cup_ Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Your torching it!! You look amazing.
  • MsSquatAlot
    Options
    Linnea1972 wrote: »
    @MsSquatAlot I have to agree your are an awesome BEAST girl... I was wondering if I lifted hard if it would be good or not, sure wish I had you next to me as my gym buddy!!!! DAYUMMM... HIGH FIVE... Yes meal prep is what I have begun to do, I go to Planet fitness 3X week just doing 6 machines right now and 25min cardio.I have no idea how to "lift" and the trainer there does not seem to be into training... I'm mentaly training myself that it's my JOB to go to the gym...
    I've lost 58 pounds so far... :) Let's be friends...

Hehe thank you!! My husband is an amateur bodybuilder so it definitely helps having him to guide me in the gym. I was so intimidated at first. I would shoot an email or approach a manager about your training goals. I know PF isn't exactly known for lifting heavy weights but I think if you express your goals and let them know you want to avoid getting injured, someone would be happy to help you.

You are also doing fantastic!!!

• Miliahlu
    Miliahlu Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow
  • nyponbell
    nyponbell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!
  • MsSquatAlot
    Options
    Thank you again everyone

Here is my 9 week photo. I have lost 65lbs in this last 9 weeks. i15wzjbqk87f.jpg
  • heatherp47
    heatherp47 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!! See that! Hard work and dedication certainly does pay off! You rock :-)
  • sbrown2428
    sbrown2428 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's great!
  • angel013183
    angel013183 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Dat a** though! Haha. Proves that lifting is good for the bootay. Way to go on your progress you look amazing.
  • LauraFincher
    LauraFincher Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Way to go!!
  • bootcamp85
    bootcamp85 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thank you again everyone

Here is my 9 week photo. I have lost 65lbs in this last 9 weeks. i15wzjbqk87f.jpg

WOW.....9 weeks 65 pounds...WTG!!!!
    You will be at ur goal weight in no time...
    Damn, come get me when u work out...lol..
    Congratulations on your hard work so far
  • MsSquatAlot
    Options
    Dat a** though! Haha. Proves that lifting is good for the bootay. Way to go on your progress you look amazing.

LOL This exactly!! I do 3 different types of squats, use a glute machine and use the ankle attachments for cable workouts for the booty! Haha
  • MsSquatAlot
    Options
    bootcamp85 wrote: »
    Thank you again everyone

WOW.....9 weeks 65 pounds...WTG!!!!
    You will be at ur goal weight in no time...
    Damn, come get me when u work out...lol..
    Congratulations on your hard work so far

Thank you! My goal for the rest of the year is to hit 100lbs lost by NYE.

I would love a training parter! I've thought about becoming a personal trainer once I get closer to goal. Haha
  • gingernnuts
    gingernnuts Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow! I am so impressed by your success so far and finds your story truly inspirational and motivational. Keep going girl!
  • MsSquatAlot
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Update Update Update!!!!!

13 WEEK PROGRESS!!!

Thank you to each and every one of you for your continued support and motivation, I have lost almost 80lbs now!!!! 7dnyb794dj7d.jpg
  • Plump2FitPanaQT
    Plump2FitPanaQT Posts: 121 Member
    Options

13 WEEK PROGRESS!!!

Thank you to each and every one of you for your continued support and motivation, I have lost almost 80lbs now!!!! 7dnyb794dj7d.jpg

You look AMAZING girl!! You are definitely motivating..keep up the good work!! :triumph: And that bootay!! :love: :love: sorry had to mention..makes me wanna get my squat on!!
  • MsSquatAlot
    Options

13 WEEK PROGRESS!!!

You look AMAZING girl!! You are definitely motivating..keep up the good work!! :triumph: And that bootay!! :love: :love: sorry had to mention..makes me wanna get my squat on!!

LOL!!!! Thank you!!! I do a lot of work on it haha. Hack squats, front and regular squats, leg curls (laying and regular) hip abduction, etc etc. You name it, I do it. Haha gjtlzw00d8pi.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!