Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• ejb060793
    ejb060793 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    @riderfangal @nonoelmo @lilaclovebird @girldownsouth @MelissaPhippsFeagins @spacequiztime

Thanks all :smiley: Feeling much better today. I split the bacon between my 2 beagles and my mother-in-laws pitbull. I'm sure they enjoyed it more than I would have. Aside from a sore throat, which I'm pretty sure I got from one of the patients at work (I work in an ED as a medical scribe) and being a little tired, today is going much better.

I was recently accepted for a mortgage loan (yay!) and am waiting to hear back about whether or not I have to send in more paperwork. I've been spending all morning excitedly looking for houses in my price range (anything under $100,000).
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    Miss you guys! I'm skimming to see what's going on, but am so busy at work. Have a big, big, big case that is getting ready to break wide open. If it makes the news, I'll try to post the link. Hugs to everyone that needs them, and "good jobs" to those who are rocking it!

We miss you too!! Excited to hear about this case, woo hoo!!
  • Glinda1971
    Glinda1971 Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options
    ejb060793 wrote: »
    @riderfangal @nonoelmo @lilaclovebird @girldownsouth @MelissaPhippsFeagins @spacequiztime

Thanks all :smiley: Feeling much better today. I split the bacon between my 2 beagles and my mother-in-laws pitbull. I'm sure they enjoyed it more than I would have. Aside from a sore throat, which I'm pretty sure I got from one of the patients at work (I work in an ED as a medical scribe) and being a little tired, today is going much better.

I was recently accepted for a mortgage loan (yay!) and am waiting to hear back about whether or not I have to send in more paperwork. I've been spending all morning excitedly looking for houses in my price range (anything under $100,000).

That's exciting!! Hopefully there is a lot of choice in your range.
  • jthurman3
    jthurman3 Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Well, you all were busy over the weekend and just now I am getting a chance to really catch up. @ShibaEars so glad the bat was negative. Huge relief for you!! I don't really get migraines, but I have seen my sister go through them and can sympathize with those of you that do get them. I have been trying to figure out what I want to watch next, but I have been walking more and losing interest in TV and movies pretty much. Give me a good book.

Lee Ann! What are you reading now? I'm a book lover, ever in search of the next great story. :-)
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    jthurman3 wrote: »
    Well, you all were busy over the weekend and just now I am getting a chance to really catch up. @ShibaEars so glad the bat was negative. Huge relief for you!! I don't really get migraines, but I have seen my sister go through them and can sympathize with those of you that do get them. I have been trying to figure out what I want to watch next, but I have been walking more and losing interest in TV and movies pretty much. Give me a good book.

Lee Ann! What are you reading now? I'm a book lover, ever in search of the next great story. :-)

What types of books do you enjoy?
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    jthurman3 wrote: »

I'm reading On Agate Hill by Lee Smith currently (Historical fiction based just after the civil war) very interesting read.
  • JaimusWilliams
    JaimusWilliams Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Confession: I'm only on page 61 out of 1559... Maybe I'll catch up by the end of the year :neutral:
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Confession: I'm only on page 61 out of 1559... Maybe I'll catch up by the end of the year :neutral:
    I wouldn't bother and would just jump straight into things :wink:

• ejb060793
    ejb060793 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Really embarrassing...
    Last night, my husband asked me to cut up some of his spicy pickles. I cut them up, brought them in to him, then went to the bathroom without washing my hands first. Wiping burnt so badly that I sat in the bathtub for 20 minutes just trying to soak my areas and get all the pickle juice off. I now feel as though I can identify better with those who have suffered from chlamydia.
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options

Seconded. Though, the dedication is impressive. Plus, then you'll really get to know the folks who have stuck around by the time you get to the present! :)
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Another reason to not like pickles! :s
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    Really embarrassing...
    Last night, my husband asked me to cut up some of his spicy pickles. I cut them up, brought them in to him, then went to the bathroom without washing my hands first. Wiping burnt so badly that I sat in the bathtub for 20 minutes just trying to soak my areas and get all the pickle juice off. I now feel as though I can identify better with those who have suffered from chlamydia.

I feel like I know a LOT of people who have done this with spicy stuff, so you're definitely not alone. I hate getting food under my nails, so I wear gloves when I prep wet/goopy/sticky stuff or I would TOTALLY have done this myself.
  • bkhamill
    Options
    I find I am hungry a lot lately, I am wondering if I am allowing enough calories. I am set at 1400 + I usually eat most (80%) of my exercise calories. I am 175 lbs 5'6 and want to lose 25 more lbs (been stuck here for a few months) Do you think I am eating enough calories? Why am I hungry all the time?
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,368 Member
    Options
    Really embarrassing...

My father has carelessly rubbed his eye after chopping hot peppers...
  • bkhamill
    Options
    Who is Becky C?
  • JaimusWilliams
    Options

Seconded. Though, the dedication is impressive. Plus, then you'll really get to know the folks who have stuck around by the time you get to the present! :)

I agree with both of you. Therefore I will do both. Jump right in and keep another tab open while reading the past ones.
  • bkhamill
    Options
    I will be honest, I am having trouble remembering a lot of your names. I am terrible with names.
  • JaimusWilliams
    Options
    When I was younger my mom use to put me in charge of the task of feeding the cats and a few times I actually ate some of the cat food (wet). Looking back I have no clue WHY i would do that. However, if I remember correctly it wasn't that bad tasting hahahha.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    When I was younger my mom use to put me in charge of the task of feeding the cats and a few times I actually ate some of the cat food (wet). Looking back I have no clue WHY i would do that. However, if I remember correctly it wasn't that bad tasting hahahha.

Haha! I split 2 cans of food between my 5 cats every day. I get freaked out if I even get any on my hands. LOL
    I'm such a wimp about dirty hands. I hate getting dirty.
  • JaimusWilliams
    Options

Haha! I split 2 cans of food between my 5 cats every day. I get freaked out if I even get any on my hands. LOL
    I'm such a wimp about dirty hands. I hate getting dirty.

Better on your hands than in my stomach :disappointed: