Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    I just got a phone call regarding the bat and it is negative for rabies! I wasn't consciously thinking about it much over the last few days, but I was very relieved to hear the good news! :grin:

Good Stuff!
  • riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    Yesterday I was trying to buy a pass for the metro (subway) and the machine wasn't working, so I told the guy at the booth and he snapped at me and told me that I had messed up and to try it again. I thanked him and he sighed in this irritated way. I don't know why I allow that stuff to bring me down so much. It's such a small, insignificant thing coming from someone I don't know, but it still put me in a zombified, self-loathing state of mind for the next couple of hours.... especially because he was right, I did mess it up.

Similarily, if I buy something and the cashier seems irritated, I end up getting really sad and thinking it's all my fault even though I KNOW it's probably just work (and probably rude customers) making her upset.

It really IS them, it has nothing to do with you. They are having a bad day or are just miserable people. They might not realize how negative they're being, or they just want to make others miserable with them. Misery really does love company!

Try not to let them get you down. Accept that THEY are having a bad day but that doesn't mean that YOU have to have a bad day.

Well put. And dude-in-a-booth wouldn't have a job if customers didn't "mess up" so he should be the one thanking you for giving him a reason to work.

Yay for the bat news @ShibaEars !

Plus 1
  • saritaloves
    saritaloves Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    funjen1972 wrote: »
    I wear the same stinky workout clothes for several days without washing. Ewww gross, I know. Always change my socks though lol

I'm soooo relieved that I'm not the only person who does this. I usually just hang my tops, pants, and sports bras by my window and let them air out between workouts during the week. I only wash them at the end of the week.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    Sorry about your day @Susieq_1994 !! Here's to hoping tomorrow is better for you! Xoxo <3

I am hoping your husband & yourself are feeling a lot better today!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Soooo... Today was a fail. I've been horribly depressed and spent most of the day ugly-crying in my bed, almost hysterically at one point so that I couldn't breathe at all and started wheezing like I was dying. Good times. And then Mr. Susie and I went to Tamimi and bought baking ingredients and made cookies AND brownies. Yay me?

Oh, and the best part? I have NO idea why I was crying. At all. I just woke up completely depressed with no known reason.

Sorry you are down Susie!!! I have been on a gelato/ice cream jag lately. I skipped dinner tonight and had gelato instead. I broke my rule about weighing out my portion and ate from the container. Not sure why I did it other than it was there. I really need to tone down the frozen stuff.

I've been doing good with only eating ice cream on my two days off Monday/Thursday & the rest of the week eating some other snack like a popsicle or cereal; however, yesterday I ate a whole bag of chocolate chip cookies & some Pumpkin Pie bites that weren't that good.

I ended up just evening out the calories throughout the week to get rid of the damage.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited September 2015
    Options
    So I'm at the ER with hubby right now. He's been having chest pains all day and I didn't want to chance it. :worried:

Ugh, I am hoping he's feeling a lot better today. Will keep him in my prayers.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    Soooo... Today was a fail. I've been horribly depressed and spent most of the day ugly-crying in my bed, almost hysterically at one point so that I couldn't breathe at all and started wheezing like I was dying. Good times. And then Mr. Susie and I went to Tamimi and bought baking ingredients and made cookies AND brownies. Yay me?

Oh, and the best part? I have NO idea why I was crying. At all. I just woke up completely depressed with no known reason.

I had a feeling things weren't too good today.... you were very quiet. Sorry. Hugs to you and I hope the blues pass soon. I think you need to have some cookies every day. I think you get sad when you don't. You are like the female cookie monster...just not shaggy, hairy and blue (color wise not emotional wise). I hope when you eat cookies you also don't spray crumbs everywhere. <3

My nephew did that last week with cookies. He's four & thought it would be a good idea to take three to four cookies & when his older sister asked if he was The Cookie Monster he took them all & crumbled them all over the table. The little stinker thought after doing that he wouldn't have to eat them & I said oh no you're going to put them in a bowl & eat them.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    saraherren wrote: »
    So after my sweet dog passed away on August 1, my mom and I (mainly my mom) decided to have her cremated. We were able to have her paw print made so we would always have that with us, as well. We got her ashes a week after she passed, but we just picked up her paw print that was made, and I almost started bawling my eyes out while leaving the vet.4p5j3zf9jaik.jpg

How sweet....sorry about your fur baby!

I agree how sweet is that! Sorry for your loss.
  • riderfangal
    Options

I had a feeling things weren't too good today.... you were very quiet. Sorry. Hugs to you and I hope the blues pass soon. I think you need to have some cookies every day. I think you get sad when you don't. You are like the female cookie monster...just not shaggy, hairy and blue (color wise not emotional wise). I hope when you eat cookies you also don't spray crumbs everywhere. <3

My nephew did that last week with cookies. He's four & thought it would be a good idea to take three to four cookies & when his older sister asked if he was The Cookie Monster he took them all & crumbled them all over the table. The little stinker thought after doing that he wouldn't have to eat them & I said oh no you're going to put them in a bowl & eat them.

Haha I can so relate to that
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited September 2015
    Options

Haha I can so relate to that

He's definitely something else!

He told me he didn't want to eat it since it wasn't a real cookie anymore & left the cookie crumbs in the bowl. Around 20-30 minutes later he walked outside & told his mom he wanted a snack & would get a cookie & I reminded him that he had a cookie crumbs in the bowl :D. He got the bowl & gave me death stares while he ate the crumbs o:).

He's so sneaky about getting into the fridge & grabbing snacks that my sister had to get a lock for it.
  • raelynnsmama52512
    raelynnsmama52512 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Thanks y'all! ❤️
    He's doing much better today, the doctor ordered him to not go to work and rest, which he did. He's going back tomorrow, but he says he's feeling better and not hurting now. I'm still going to make him follow up, since my manager at work today told me she had the same issues last year and it turned out to be a really bad ulcer that was causing her problems.

I'm having a moment of reminiscing tonight, because as of tomorrow morning, I'll officially have a child in 3K. She's beyond excited, I'm wondering where in the hell the time and my baby girl went! :cry:
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    Anyone watch Wayward Pines? I am just watching the first episode now.....
  • riderfangal
    Options
    Thanks y'all! ❤️
    He's doing much better today, the doctor ordered him to not go to work and rest, which he did. He's going back tomorrow, but he says he's feeling better and not hurting now. I'm still going to make him follow up, since my manager at work today told me she had the same issues last year and it turned out to be a really bad ulcer that was causing her problems.

I'm having a moment of reminiscing tonight, because as of tomorrow morning, I'll officially have a child in 3K. She's beyond excited, I'm wondering where in the hell the time and my baby girl went! :cry:

Glad to hear hubby's doing better!! And big hugs on the baby growing up. Kypton got moved into the PreK room today and I have to admit on having a few tears in my eyes!
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Thanks all for your kind words. It's frustrating because even if I KNOW I'm not the cause of someone's anger, I am not fully able to convince myself. Just like with any anxiety I suppose :tongue:
    I just finished watching it with my boyfriend and we both agreed that it was a huge letdown. I especially hated the ending. You might think otherwise, though. Right now I'm watching True Detective and it is brilliantly acted!

@ShibaEars I'm happy to hear about the rabie-less bat! @raelynnsmama52512 Good news on all fronts! Even if your baby growing up is bittersweet... but she'll always be your baby deep down :blush:
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    Thanks all for your kind words. It's frustrating because even if I KNOW I'm not the cause of someone's anger, I am not fully able to convince myself. Just like with any anxiety I suppose :tongue:
    I just finished watching it with my boyfriend and we both agreed that it was a huge letdown. I especially hated the ending. You might think otherwise, though. Right now I'm watching True Detective and it is brilliantly acted!

@ShibaEars I'm happy to hear about the rabie-less bat! @raelynnsmama52512 Good news on all fronts! Even if your baby growing up is bittersweet... but she'll always be your baby deep down :blush:

Oh no!! I watched the first season of True Detective and was NOT impressed.......
    May I ask, can you tell me what you did not like about it, without spoilers, or no?
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Still doing confessions?

If so, I drink....a lot.

Like to the point where I have to save massive amount of weekend calories to get my drink on.

Sad....

Yes, we still do confessions. Please just tell me you don't drive drink. And consider asking yourself if you chose not to this weekend, how hard would it be?
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    Confession: I don't know what is wrong with me but today has been a bad food day. I already ate all 10 twinkies from the box I bought this morning.

I was at my lowest weight before vacation and now I just can't seem to get back to being good with food...

Tomorrow hopefully.

You can do it. It's always hard for me to get back on the wagon after a vacation too.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    I just got a phone call regarding the bat and it is negative for rabies! I wasn't consciously thinking about it much over the last few days, but I was very relieved to hear the good news! :grin:

This is awesome!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    mlaccs wrote: »
    Know what I need to do but have no Discipline. Rather than log 1/2 my food i skip it all and have managed to "find" the 30 pounds I lost last year. Just realized I need to drop 20 pounds in 20 days or I will be banned from a backpack event I have been looking forward to all year. This is just like High School Wrestling minus the quick recovery times......

That is going to be hard. Best of luck. I'd hate to be banned from backpacking.
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options

This is awesome!

Yay!!!!!