Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• 111grace
    111grace Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I am grateful my luggage was under 20kg. And very grateful I got to enjoy a microlight.
  • gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for a cooler day, for starting to read Sue Grafton's "X". I've read every one of her books (most great) and sorry that she only has Y and Z to go in her series.
  • 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    today, i am grateful for three consecutive days of no child's homework "due" the next day. whew.
  • 68myra
    Options
    This morning, I am grateful that some dietary indiscretions led to only a half-pound weight gain. I'm back on the right track now! Happy labor day weekend to you all!
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for my awesome women's art journaling group!
  • 68myra
    Options
    Today I am grateful for some quiet alone time.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful my outside matches my inside, or is it the other way?
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful for another good book from Sue Grafton (only two more letters left in her alphabet).
  • fastforlife1
    fastforlife1 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I am grateful that my weight loss has picked up!
  • GlutenFreeAussieGirl
    Options
    Today I am grateful that my boyfriend pre-made turkey burgers for dinner and remembered to pick up toilet paper! Now I don't have to stop at the shop on the way home.
  • dquik
    dquik Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am grateful u started a gratitude thread! I am also greatful for a trainer on the same page. I expect phenomenal results during my journey to reducing a small adult(110lbs)!
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Grateful that I can still fit into my 34s after all these months. Yayy
  • 68myra
    Options
    wow, i'm grateful for all these "new to me" grateful posters!
    I'm also grateful for the family members who stepped in and helped the youngest with classwork she brought home to finish. i just couldn't take another second.
  • jenniator
    jenniator Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Today I can say I'm honestly grateful to come home after a hard day, relax, and just have a Dr. Pepper Zero. Having that Dr. Pepper Zero was the highlight of my day! I know that sounds ridiculous and maybe even stupid, but it really meant a lot to me :) I use to be a huge soda addict, drinking anywhere from 2-4 cans of soda a day! Since 2 years ago, I cut down the soda drastically, only have 1-3 every week, and drink plenty of water/thee every day. Dr. Pepper is my absolute favorite drink. Before a few weeks ago, I haven't had Dr. Pepper in over a year. In the Netherlands they have Dr. Pepper isn't common, but it is in the stores, but only the normal version. I find it a waste to drink calories that are filled with so much sugar. They do have Cola Zero in the Netherlands which is been a great substitute, but not the same. I love cola, but Dr. Pepper has always been my favorite. During a trip to a British/American expat store, I discovered they had Dr. Pepper Zero (Only place in the Netherlands I found that has it.) So I stocked up and have been in heaven for a few weeks ha ha! It really is just the little things that can make you so happy! You don't realize how much you miss simple things until you give them up, especially when you live in another country and don't have access to them.

Of course I miss a lot better things from California like Mexican food! But it's just nice when you have something that can remind you of home and help brighten up your day. :)
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Agree Jenniator, it is often the little things, and savoring the little things. Now I want a Dr Pepper 0 too! Today I am grateful for getting some baking done and that my son took me out to dinner! Had my first fish sandwich at Red Robin's lettuce wrapped instead of with a bun. Wow, what a mess.
  • 68myra
    Options
    hehe.... sounds messily delicious!

Today i am grateful that fall is coming soon!
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful for a job posting that looks exciting. Will apply for it tomorrow. Also grateful for this beautiful evening.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for contract work and having time to visit a friend who lost her husband. But why did I bring her some banana bread as a gift, then let her cut the slices for each of us. High on carbs today, for sure.
  • 68myra
    Options
    today, i am grateful i spent almost the whole day catching up with a good friend. went over calories in the process, but tomorrow is a new day.
  • 68myra
    Options
    i am grateful i had a good dr.s appointment today. even though i woke up depressed, i have a plan, and intend to put it into action.
    have a good weekend everyone!