New Here and bringing some folks with me...

Options

Replies

• connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    WOW.. there certainly are alot of you girls out here. I love the gremlins joke. That was to funny. I am glad that all of you seem to like it so far. I joined in August and love this site. It really has helped me although I have a ton more to lose.

COnnie
    Connie, I'm so PROUD of you, you're really rockin it ...isn't it the greatest thing to get healthier??:bigsmile: :flowerforyou:

Thanks FC. I really appreciate it. Ive gotten so used to working my body now that if I dont feel something going on with it I feel so blah for the entire day.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    i dated someone who worked at toys r us...and lived with his mom...

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...quality...

althugh, i have to say, he was a nice guy...just had too many issues to deal with...but his name was NOT max!!!!!!:bigsmile:
    Max can be really funny and sweet when he's away from the rest of the gang.....:tongue:

Let's not let us give you the wrong idea...he's merely a jokester ..that you probably dont' want to take seriously to often:wink: ...but that's meant in a nice way..:happy:

I remember back when Max used to be nice to me......:bigsmile:
    Ouch! Being part of the "Gutter Gang"......................I guess I am to blame. :ohwell:
    But now there's a 'new gang' in town and they are pleasant to 'EVERYONE'....very cool...:bigsmile: Just as it should be:heart::flowerforyou: :happy:

You Tam are nice to everyone as well:heart: .....you're one of a number of exceptions from the gg as you all call yourselves:ohwell: ...not so much what the rest of us are referring too.:ohwell: You're kind and pleasant to everyone on the board... That's why we love you so much Tam:smooched: :blushing: :flowerforyou:

O.k.Fitness Chick, i need an explanation for this one too. This feels to me like a very meanspirited posting that you have made here. Totally not necessary and totally uncalled for. Not nice, not nice at all
    Always room for new folks Marsha:flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
    Sorry if it hurt your feelings....but Tam IS nice to everyone that jumps aboard:flowerforyou:

Yes Tami is a lovely person :smooched: We wubs Tam crush.gif.........along with EVERYONE else on MFP....
    I, personally, haven't seen anyone on this site that isn't friendly and welcoming.:drinker:

So let's stick together people happy107.gif
    We are all here for the same reason....and that is, to live a healthier lifestyle:drinker: And I feel the "labels" as "in" crowd or "gang" need to STOP, this isn't high school. We are all MFPer's, adults, and we are all here for each other to support one another. This is a big family :flowerforyou:
    I have met some great people along the way. Some I have bonded with more than others (just like in real life) but there is not one person here I do not care about. I love everyone and respect everyone here.:drinker: :flowerforyou: :smokin:

Welcome to the darkside :devil: ladies :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: :wink: .......you will love it here.:flowerforyou: :smokin: It's a very supportive place to be. And it DOES work. Just stick to it. Being from WW, it's not much different than what you're used to. Kind of the same principle. You count points, this counts carlories....same basic principles. Live a healthier lifestyle. :drinker: We all have our bad days and good days...we learn from them and move on. Try not to get too discouraged....just keep at it and you will reach your goals :drinker: :flowerforyou:

*hugs*
    and THIS KELL is why I love you Girl:smooched: You're such a sweetheart...and have done more for me than you'll ever know with your supportive PM's and sharing your own experiences which are more similair to mine than you know:cry: but anywho......:bigsmile: HUGE HUGS to my Bud Kel...you guys, she's one of the best buds ...always so supportive and makes a person laugh in the toughest of times:flowerforyou: :smooched: :flowerforyou:

::::sniffin and grabbin at the last of the kleenex:::::::cry::ohwell: :flowerforyou:

FC:heart:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    WOW.. there certainly are alot of you girls out here. I love the gremlins joke. That was to funny. I am glad that all of you seem to like it so far. I joined in August and love this site. It really has helped me although I have a ton more to lose.

COnnie
    Connie, I'm so PROUD of you, you're really rockin it ...isn't it the greatest thing to get healthier??:bigsmile: :flowerforyou:

Thanks FC. I really appreciate it. Ive gotten so used to working my body now that if I dont feel something going on with it I feel so blah for the entire day.
    I so get exactly what you're saying Connie...I really am so very proud of you, I've watched you since you joined and you're such a friendly face around here... and very supportive as well:flowerforyou: :happy:

• Fitness_Chick
    Options

althugh, i have to say, he was a nice guy...just had too many issues to deal with...but his name was NOT max!!!!!!:bigsmile:
    Max can be really funny and sweet when he's away from the rest of the gang.....:tongue:

Let's not let us give you the wrong idea...he's merely a jokester ..that you probably dont' want to take seriously to often:wink: ...but that's meant in a nice way..:happy:

Ouch! Being part of the "Gutter Gang"......................I guess I am to blame. :ohwell:
    But now there's a 'new gang' in town and they are pleasant to 'EVERYONE'....very cool...:bigsmile: Just as it should be:heart::flowerforyou: :happy:

You Tam are nice to everyone as well:heart: .....you're one of a number of exceptions from the gg as you all call yourselves:ohwell: ...not so much what the rest of us are referring too.:ohwell: You're kind and pleasant to everyone on the board... That's why we love you so much Tam:smooched: :blushing: :flowerforyou:

O.k.Fitness Chick, i need an explanation for this one too. This feels to me like a very meanspirited posting that you have made here. Totally not necessary and totally uncalled for. Not nice, not nice at all
    Sorry if it hurt your feelings....but Tam IS nice to everyone that jumps aboard:flowerforyou:

Yes Tami is a lovely person :smooched: We wubs Tam crush.gif.........along with EVERYONE else on MFP....
    I, personally, haven't seen anyone on this site that isn't friendly and welcoming.:drinker:

We are all here for the same reason....and that is, to live a healthier lifestyle:drinker: And I feel the "labels" as "in" crowd or "gang" need to STOP, this isn't high school. We are all MFPer's, adults, and we are all here for each other to support one another. This is a big family :flowerforyou:
    I have met some great people along the way. Some I have bonded with more than others (just like in real life) but there is not one person here I do not care about. I love everyone and respect everyone here.:drinker: :flowerforyou: :smokin:

Welcome to the darkside :devil: ladies :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: :wink: .......you will love it here.:flowerforyou: :smokin: It's a very supportive place to be. And it DOES work. Just stick to it. Being from WW, it's not much different than what you're used to. Kind of the same principle. You count points, this counts carlories....same basic principles. Live a healthier lifestyle. :drinker: We all have our bad days and good days...we learn from them and move on. Try not to get too discouraged....just keep at it and you will reach your goals :drinker: :flowerforyou:

*hugs*

*BAM*

That's kellch hitting the nail on the head
    Whether, you are GG or a noobie, there isnt a new sheriff in town, there is no sheriff,
    we're all here for fun, learning and support, no one is mean intentionally

Welcome noobs,
    This site is full of support and tons of information.
    I suggest searching some of the past posts,
    there are a few out there specifically for new comers that answer simple questions you might have.
    If you need any help just ask!
    excellent post MJ:drinker: :happy: So glad you took time to share what you did... I think I sometimes get caught up with things that have happened in the past where my feelings have been quite hurt and then my words can sound insensitive, I truly don't mean to sound unkind....perhaps it's more of a defense mechanism at play... I'll work on that gang:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :cry:

OH MAN...I am SO OUTTA Kleenex...Kell...got any Kleenex for me Hon??:blushing: :cry: :laugh: :smooched:

• Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Hi folks I am here too!!
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to you as well:drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    It's really great to see so many other various groups migrating over to use MFP...glad to have so many new folks among us:flowerforyou:

We're all looking at your success and trying to steal some of your mojo!
    We got some SERIOUS mojo around this joint...plenty to go around ...we love sharing:wink::flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: Dip in all you need too...we've already gained so much from you all comin over...new folks bring so much sunshine and new life...:drinker: :heart: :drinker:

• connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Leave some of that mojo for me also. I have been plauteued for about 3 weeks now. I need it.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    I hope you "natives" don't feel like you are being invated. Hottie discovered this site and let us know, and we all love it.

Not in the least..it is great to see folks taking control of their lives and being happy!
    Here :drinker: Here Carl:bigsmile:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    My intro only lasted one page pouty.gif

LOL....just kidding.........there's like 10 of you introducing yourself here so it averages out :bigsmile: :laugh: :wink: :tongue:

It's because it was a page of smilies! :laugh:

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

You have a problem with smilies? :angry: nunu.gif
  • kellch
    Options
    Connie, you've lost 33 pounds since August? Go YOU!

Thank you. I still have more to go but I am doing so much better right now. And Im getting stronger. I take classes at my rec center and now I can do things that I couldnt even attempt to do in August.

Connie

Feels good, don't it? :drinker: I noticed this with myself and I am just amazed at things I can do now :drinker:

WTG girlie! Keep it up :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    Options

*hugs*

*BAM*

That's kellch hitting the nail on the head
    Whether, you are GG or a noobie, there isnt a new sheriff in town, there is no sheriff,
    we're all here for fun, learning and support, no one is mean intentionally

Welcome noobs,
    This site is full of support and tons of information.
    I suggest searching some of the past posts,
    there are a few out there specifically for new comers that answer simple questions you might have.
    If you need any help just ask!

Hiya MJ 11_2_104.gif

And yes I forgot to mention the posts for newbies bang_head.gif Very good info there :drinker:
  • kellch
    Options

*hugs*
    and THIS KELL is why I love you Girl:smooched: You're such a sweetheart...and have done more for me than you'll ever know with your supportive PM's and sharing your own experiences which are more similair to mine than you know:cry: but anywho......:bigsmile: HUGE HUGS to my Bud Kel...you guys, she's one of the best buds ...always so supportive and makes a person laugh in the toughest of times:flowerforyou: :smooched: :flowerforyou:

::::sniffin and grabbin at the last of the kleenex:::::::cry::ohwell: :flowerforyou:

Glad to be of help. I just try to maintain the peace :wink:
    This is a place to come for support not judgement :drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    [/quote]

Glad to be of help. I just try to maintain the peace :wink:
    This is a place to come for support not judgement :drinker:
    [/quote] I absolutely agree...support is vital to our journey:flowerforyou: as is being able to be ourselves here on MFP and not feel we are less than:drinker: Never a good feeling, toomany other places we can get that from others:ohwell: , no need to have it from a safe place:flowerforyou:
  • cind017
    Options
    :drinker:

Hi everyone!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Hi cind:flowerforyou: Welcome:happy:
  • cind017
    Options
    Thanks Fitness_Chick! Wow, your weight loss is SO impressive!
  • MOM4EEYORE
    Options
    Hi Cindy!
  • kjking1215
    Options
    I'm here too! Friend requests on their way!
  • harleydall76
    harleydall76 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!