What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• tbcolman
    tbcolman Posts: 5 Member
    Last week I realised that my two favourite dresses were hanging off me after 5 weeks logging on MFP; I was able to buy both dresses - two sizes smaller - and they were in the sale! :D
  • silverarcheress
    silverarcheress Posts: 125 Member
    Tried on a pair of size 14 (UK) jeans in Next yesterday and I can fit in and zip them up!...yes with a huge muffin top, but I'm taking the victory. Fingers crossed I'll be able to wear them properly by the end of the month/start of next month :smile:
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    On Saturday I ran my first SUB '30 minute' 5K (29 minutes 30 seconds).
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    I rode 15 miles to a food fair on my bike yesterday, ate lunch, which included two tacos, three mini moon pies, lemonade and a Kind bar and rode home. :-) (I'm the one in the purple skort)
    4qh2wq82lfef.jpg
  • slimdownsteph
    slimdownsteph Posts: 71 Member
    Doesn't seem like much, but I could've eaten the whole side of fries, but instead I ate only 10!
  • rbotlove
    rbotlove Posts: 19 Member
    I measured myself and I've lost 21 inches total. Also I buttoned up my size 14 goal pants I just bought (muffin top was hanging out lol but they buttoned!).
  • Diana_GettingFit
    Diana_GettingFit Posts: 458 Member
    When I started my weight loss journey in March this year, I had two firm goals in mind. One was to get off diabetes meds. I did that in June. Today I achieved my second major goal. In March my pant size was 38 / 40. I set a goal of getting down to size 32. Well today I tried on a pair of size 32 jeans...and they fit! I didn't even have to struggle to button them up. So now I'm the proud owner of two pairs of size 32 jeans. I can't for the weather to turn colder so I can wear them!
  • lucreatiared
    lucreatiared Posts: 2 Member
    About a year ago I accidentally bought a pair of shorts in the sale that were the wrong size, they didn't even do up. Today I found them at the bottom of a drawer and tried them on, perfect fit! So now I have one item of clothing that fits my inbetweeny size at least.
  • aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 819 Member
    My internet was being extra flaky yesterday so the online workout I wanted to do kept pausing due to buffering. Even after allowing it to buffer for a while first, I could only make it through about 8 minutes before I ran out of patience. Instead of just giving up, I did a mid-length class (first time) of Zumba on the Xbox. While I was a sweaty mess, I wasn't huffing and puffing even with allergies.
  • DianaLovesCoffee
    DianaLovesCoffee Posts: 398 Member
    Lady at Dick's sporting goods stopped me and asked some "I'm new to fitness" questions about sports bras. And I had some great answers for her and didn't feel like a fraud but someone who totally knew what she should do!
  • CurvaciousLove
    CurvaciousLove Posts: 10 Member
    Went to the movies and didn't visit the concession stand!!!!!...First time ever!!
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Wearing a smaller size suit for an important interview this afternoon. I appreciate your thoughts and prayers.
  • justrollme
    justrollme Posts: 802 Member
    Wearing a smaller size suit for an important interview this afternoon. I appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

Best wishes to you!
  • MissusSpags
    MissusSpags Posts: 109 Member
    Down 21 pounds and am finally feeling my clothes fitting looser. I decided that when I hit a total of 30 pounds gone I'll treat myself to new workout/running clothes. B)
  • aliciasilfies
    aliciasilfies Posts: 179 Member
    I put on old yoga pants and a tank top that I bought in February to clean yesterday. The pants kept falling down and the tank top was so big that my sports bra was showing. It was one of the first real moments where I've realized that I actually am quite a bit smaller now.
  • katalinax87
    katalinax87 Posts: 146 Member

Good luck. Let us know how you get on
  • LG_Adventure
    LG_Adventure Posts: 27 Member
    None of my belts have loops left for me. This is getting expensive!
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Having to sort through and give away some of my work out shirts. I like to wear baggy t's when I go to the gym but some of them are getting *too* baggy.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,935 Member
    fitfatty88 wrote: »
    Having to sort through and give away some of my work out shirts. I like to wear baggy t's when I go to the gym but some of them are getting *too* baggy.

Yeah, I hear you. Some of my rowing clothes are getting so loose that I get my thumbs snagged occasionally in the wrinkles of shirt/leggings at the back end of the stroke. This is a recipe for, someday, taking a swim in addition to a row. Since I don't enjoy swimming, I need to either buy smaller, or attack with sewing machine!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!