Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    bkhamill wrote: »
    crosbylee wrote: »
    jthurman3 wrote: »
    @Susieq_1994 You got your Fitbit? Hooray, did I miss this news, sorry if I did.

As of three hours ago, yes! I yelled about it all over the Fitbit thread, so you must not have been in there. ;)

YAY!!! I don't have a Fitbit, so I missed the big announcement. Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you!

Thanks! I'm super happy for me too. :D I really think it will motivate me to move more, stick to my calories, and be overall more active.

I love to wear my fitbit when I mow the lawn with the zero turn. With all the bouncing around it records crazy step counts that I choose to accept as fact. And since they are "fact" I can eat back those exercise calories without guilt. :p

I dance hard in my car when I am driving, flailing my arms so I get some step count! I totally accept that as fact.

Totally! Your feet mat not be moving but the rest of you sure is!!!

I get funny looks from other drivers too!
    I love it when I see people seriously gettin' down in their cars, or singing their heads off!

I am these people. Embarassingly Amazingly so.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »

As of three hours ago, yes! I yelled about it all over the Fitbit thread, so you must not have been in there. ;)

YAY!!! I don't have a Fitbit, so I missed the big announcement. Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you!

Thanks! I'm super happy for me too. :D I really think it will motivate me to move more, stick to my calories, and be overall more active.

I love to wear my fitbit when I mow the lawn with the zero turn. With all the bouncing around it records crazy step counts that I choose to accept as fact. And since they are "fact" I can eat back those exercise calories without guilt. :p

Mine registered extra steps when I was drying dishes, of all things. It wasn't a lot, maybe 20 steps, but I was surprised.

Think I can log it as exercise? "15 minutes of dish drying-vigorous"

I always get a few extra steps when folding laundry, lol.
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    Seriously bored at work this week and it is making it drag by!

You want to do this 691 line spreadsheet of entries for me? It is REAL fun! Not mind numbing at all. I am on line 300, and going cross eyed!

:s
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options

I dance hard in my car when I am driving, flailing my arms so I get some step count! I totally accept that as fact.

I love it when I see people seriously gettin' down in their cars, or singing their heads off!

I am these people. Embarassingly Amazingly so.

TWINS!
  • CountessKitteh
    Options
    Confession: I just ate a peanut butter and jelly doughnut. If possible, I have negative regrets. That was a sound taste bud investment.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

Mowing is work even with a zero turn. Enjoy!
  • LBuehrle8
    edited September 2015
    Options
    This thread is getting so slow!

Edit: Posting from your phone is hard :(
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    Confession: I just ate a peanut butter and jelly doughnut. If possible, I have negative regrets. That was a sound taste bud investment.

Mmm wow didn't know those existed!!
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Best possible outcome.
  • ScarletShopaholic
    ScarletShopaholic Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Best possible outcome.

Extremely jealous!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Confession: MFP has really made me want a donut and I've been googling places around Houston to get a good one. XD

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    This thread is getting so slow!

Edit: Posting from your phone is hard :(

I know. It's funny so many people moved to the bat cave as this was so busy...then everyone will be busy in the bat cave!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Confession: MFP has really made me want a donut and I've been googling places around Houston to get a good one. XD

You realize that is messed up, right?
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »

It's because of the donut thread! I feel your pain @spacequiztime!
  • CountessKitteh
    Options

It was just a jelly doughnut with (glorious) peanut butter frosting, but it was absolutely what I needed/wanted.
  • ScarletShopaholic
    ScarletShopaholic Posts: 169 Member
    Options

It was just a jelly doughnut with (glorious) peanut butter frosting, but it was absolutely what I needed/wanted.

Still jealous, sounds simple but delicious!
  • LBuehrle8
    Options

Aw man jelly donuts are my favorite!!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »

Mine registered extra steps when I was drying dishes, of all things. It wasn't a lot, maybe 20 steps, but I was surprised.

Think I can log it as exercise? "15 minutes of dish drying-vigorous"

I laughed when I got a zillion steps with my first fitness tracker the Garmin Vivofit just by brushing my teeth & hair.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options

That would definitely be me. The other day I had a blast singing the falsetto part in Bohemian Rhapsody. I also love to blare corny songs like Ice Ice Baby when it comes on the radio.

VH1 had a reality show that videotaped people singing in their car.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »

If you're going to have a doughnut, it should be the best possible doughnut.