Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    Confession: I just ate a peanut butter and jelly doughnut. If possible, I have negative regrets. That was a sound taste bud investment.
    Confession: MFP has really made me want a donut and I've been googling places around Houston to get a good one. XD

You realize that is messed up, right?

What's messed up with that? If I was planning such a splurge I'd deffenatly want to get the absolute best one.
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    KylerJaye wrote: »
    *post date update*

First date #20

Pls just kill me now. Pls?!

So once again, dude looks nothing like his friggin pictures! Gah!

I'm kinda socially awkward, so I get that....this dude was just weird. Like weird, weird. And omg, the worst awkward conversation ever.it was like torture. Never in my life have I wanted something to end SO BAD.

So I had a few drinks, he had one and was like yeah I don't drink that much. Instant non-compatability. But that's actually the most tolerable moment of the evening. Dear god.

I don't know how to describe it do that you can fully understand the pure hell I endured. Just so not for me. Wouldn't even be a distant friend for me. Just aweful. Reactions and facial expressions and the crap he said, it was all so cringe worthy.

Then I'm like ok! We had snacks, let's get the check! And he got all butthurt, and was like you want to leave? And I tried to play it off, like well that's what you do at the end of a date!

Left the place and tried to say goodbye, and he was all like, we're gonna do this again, right? *sigh* and I don't like to lie, so I'm like, well maybe, aren't me a message and we'll see.

Oh man. Totally copying and pasting what @nonoelmo said... oh goodness

Ready to take a break yet?

NEVAAAAR!
    LOL
    It's just....i hold out hope. Everytime, I hold out hope that maybe this dude will be awesome. Everytime, I just hope maybe this one will be awesome....
    Sadly to no avail....

I read the average is something like 76 people is how many you have to go on date with in order to meet one worth being in a relationship with. The problem is, that is just an average. I know of someone (friend of my best friend) who the very first guy she went on a date with she is very happy with and they married. This is the same as a neighbor of mine. I don't know her well but yes, first match.com date and they have a house and a baby.
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    bkhamill wrote: »
    crosbylee wrote: »
    jthurman3 wrote: »
    @Susieq_1994 You got your Fitbit? Hooray, did I miss this news, sorry if I did.

As of three hours ago, yes! I yelled about it all over the Fitbit thread, so you must not have been in there. ;)

YAY!!! I don't have a Fitbit, so I missed the big announcement. Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you!

Thanks! I'm super happy for me too. :D I really think it will motivate me to move more, stick to my calories, and be overall more active.

I love to wear my fitbit when I mow the lawn with the zero turn. With all the bouncing around it records crazy step counts that I choose to accept as fact. And since they are "fact" I can eat back those exercise calories without guilt. :p

I dance hard in my car when I am driving, flailing my arms so I get some step count! I totally accept that as fact.

Totally! Your feet mat not be moving but the rest of you sure is!!!

I get funny looks from other drivers too!
    I love it when I see people seriously gettin' down in their cars, or singing their heads off!

Every Friday morning my radio station plays 'Bring Me Sunshine' (Morecambe & Wise) followed by the theme tune of Happy Days. I very much go for it during these two songs. It's a good way to start the day.
  • Glinda1971
    Glinda1971 Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    crosbylee wrote: »
    jthurman3 wrote: »
    @Susieq_1994 You got your Fitbit? Hooray, did I miss this news, sorry if I did.

As of three hours ago, yes! I yelled about it all over the Fitbit thread, so you must not have been in there. ;)

YAY!!! I don't have a Fitbit, so I missed the big announcement. Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you!

Thanks! I'm super happy for me too. :D I really think it will motivate me to move more, stick to my calories, and be overall more active.

I love to wear my fitbit when I mow the lawn with the zero turn. With all the bouncing around it records crazy step counts that I choose to accept as fact. And since they are "fact" I can eat back those exercise calories without guilt. :p

I dance hard in my car when I am driving, flailing my arms so I get some step count! I totally accept that as fact.

Totally! Your feet mat not be moving but the rest of you sure is!!!

I get funny looks from other drivers too!
    I love it when I see people seriously gettin' down in their cars, or singing their heads off!

Every Friday morning my radio station plays 'Bring Me Sunshine' (Morecambe & Wise) followed by the theme tune of Happy Days. I very much go for it during these two songs. It's a good way to start the day.

I like to watch the you tube video of the highway sing along version of Buttercup.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    Confession: I just ate a peanut butter and jelly doughnut. If possible, I have negative regrets. That was a sound taste bud investment.

Mmm wow didn't know those existed!!

It was just a jelly doughnut with (glorious) peanut butter frosting, but it was absolutely what I needed/wanted.

My local doughnut shop makes a strawberry filled doughnut with peanut butter icing. I miss those. And this year they are making a pumpkin filled with cream cheese icing. I got Mr. Mel.one the other day. It smelled wonderful.

Dear God,

Please let Heaven be filled with these pumpkin donuts when I get there. Thank you.

Love,

Laura

Yes, yes... 1000 times yes.

The only good thing about fall: it's Pumpkin Season.
  • girldownsouth
    girldownsouth Posts: 920 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    1crvygrl wrote: »
    I haven't visited Onederland in almost a year and the last visit was way too short.

I could've written this too!

Huge congratulations to @crosbylee
  • girldownsouth
    girldownsouth Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    This thread is getting so slow!

Edit: Posting from your phone is hard :(

Posting from your phone is REALLY hard! You're so not alone!

I only post from my phone. I am way too lazy to ever use my laptop or tablet for anything unless I really have to. It winds up my boyfriend no end for some reason.
  • Glinda1971
    Glinda1971 Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options
    I'm very seldom on here on my computer so all my posts are pretty much from my phone.

In other news it is only 4 degrees here today. Brrrrr!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Glinda1971 wrote: »
    I'm very seldom on here on my computer so all my posts are pretty much from my phone.

OMG in September????
  • Oberon21
    Options
    It is not even 7 am and I am already 1/2 way through my calories for the day. Sigh. That is what you get for getting up at 2:30 am an only having 2.5 hours sleep. Oh well I am carb loading today, right??

I need to do some walking in this airport to earn back some of those calories!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    Confession: MFP has really made me want a donut and I've been googling places around Houston to get a good one. XD

What's messed up with that? If I was planning such a splurge I'd deffenatly want to get the absolute best one.

That MFP is causing her to WANT donuts... that is what is messed up.
  • Oberon21
    Options

It's because of the donut thread! I feel your pain @spacequiztime!

There is a doughnut thread?

AVOID!!

Not a risk for me. I can't eat doughnuts due to previously identified sugar shock issues.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options

It was just a jelly doughnut with (glorious) peanut butter frosting, but it was absolutely what I needed/wanted.

My local doughnut shop makes a strawberry filled doughnut with peanut butter icing. I miss those. And this year they are making a pumpkin filled with cream cheese icing. I got Mr. Mel.one the other day. It smelled wonderful.

Dear God,

Please let Heaven be filled with these pumpkin donuts when I get there. Thank you.

Love,

Laura

Amen. Because in heaven I won't have Celia and will be able to eat them.

Edit: Celiac not Celia stupid autocorrect
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

I so did not need to hear that. I'll have to put my sandals away soon, I guess.
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    *post date update*

First date #20

Pls just kill me now. Pls?!

So once again, dude looks nothing like his friggin pictures! Gah!

I'm kinda socially awkward, so I get that....this dude was just weird. Like weird, weird. And omg, the worst awkward conversation ever.it was like torture. Never in my life have I wanted something to end SO BAD.

So I had a few drinks, he had one and was like yeah I don't drink that much. Instant non-compatability. But that's actually the most tolerable moment of the evening. Dear god.

I don't know how to describe it do that you can fully understand the pure hell I endured. Just so not for me. Wouldn't even be a distant friend for me. Just aweful. Reactions and facial expressions and the crap he said, it was all so cringe worthy.

Then I'm like ok! We had snacks, let's get the check! And he got all butthurt, and was like you want to leave? And I tried to play it off, like well that's what you do at the end of a date!

Left the place and tried to say goodbye, and he was all like, we're gonna do this again, right? *sigh* and I don't like to lie, so I'm like, well maybe, aren't me a message and we'll see.

Oh man. Totally copying and pasting what @nonoelmo said... oh goodness

Hahahaha ah god girl I'm sorry that stinks!! But hilarious, keep 'em coming!
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »

Dear God,

Love,

Laura

Yes, yes... 1000 times yes.

The only good thing about fall: it's Pumpkin Season.

I love it!!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »

That MFP is causing her to WANT donuts... that is what is messed up.

Well, that is a little messed up, but it often makes me want Talenti or Blue Bell as well as protein bars and even tilapia occasionally.

• spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options

Dear God,

Love,

Laura

Amen. Because in heaven I won't have Celia and will be able to eat them.

Edit: Celiac not Celia stupid autocorrect

I had assumed you meant Celiac but that Celia was you little pet name for it, like Aunt Flo! Eg: No toast for me, Celia won't let me. My brain works in off ways.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    It's 9/11 and there have been rumors of possible attacks at schools here today. I sent my kids to school because a) I think the rumors were started by kids who hoped our superintendent would close schools "out of an abundance of caution" and b) there's an international chemical company headquartered here as well as a good sized military munitions plant (think mortars, surface to air missiles, and air to air missiles). I'm thinking those would make better targets and it won't matter where my kids are if either of those is hit.

The superintendent knows our football team is playing Sevier County tonight. Google Dollywood if you want to know where the kids would rather be than school.

Anyway, I have a coworker who asked me if I sent them to school. "Of course, I sent my kids to school. Keeping them home would be letting fear win. I never let fear win." (which is why the same coworker calls for me every time she sees a spider)
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options

Celsius or Fahrenheit?! It's like... 45 C here! :o