New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    @vinegar_husbands I had a sample pack of Vega all-in-one's chocolate flavor. I really loved it too.
    amillenium wrote: »
    Has anyone tried Kay's naturals?

http://shop.kaysnaturals.com/
    I tried a few of their protein chips years ago. I honestly don't remember how they tasted.
    21288708361_745b23cbc9_z.jpg

From Impulsive Buy

Seriously Wal-Mart? I still might try them. The Caramel Apple sounds unusual.
    If they're anything like the water I tried, I'll probably have to pass on this.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    acheben wrote: »
    @kellyjellybellyjelly Have you tried any of these? They're a little bit thinner than the chia pods, but they have a lot more flavor imo.

vitality_snack_new.jpg
    Mamma Chia was handing those out after a race I did recently. I tried the blackberry bliss one and I was pleasantly surprised. It definitely had an interesting mouthfeel, but it was flavorful and refreshing, especially cold.

Costco was giving samples of those pouches last year. Pretty good, but I prefer the bottled Mamma Chia's. Raspberry Passion is my favorite flavor.

uujsxexymbyr.jpg

• blueriotgirl
    blueriotgirl Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Ok so my new addiction is roasted red pepper hummus by sabra i put it in everything that usually add mayo to deviled eggs are delicous with it and fire roasted tomato and olive oil triscuits are my new go to snack. Im looking forward to trying other flavors if people have suggestions i tried the riasted garlic hummus and loved that as well
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Impulsive Buy posted this today.

21238540825_88e2366258_z.jpg

I need to make a trip to Target.
  • onmyweigh_
    onmyweigh_ Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Chobani flip (have to go across border for those) and smores oreos
  • aledba
    aledba Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    clh72569 wrote: »
    Nutritional yeast? The kind you put in bread? Just want to try it on my popcorn.

Bread yeast is different. Nutritional yeast is flakey and kind of cheesy. Very delicious on popcorn, to some people.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Husband finished off my package of S'moreos (dang it!) and so I opened the Brownie Batter oreos last night. They were really interesting - the filling definitely has the texture of brownie batter, totally different than all other Oreo fillings that I have tried. I'm not sure I got a strong brownie batter taste out of them, but definitely a very rich chocolate flavor. These are definitely my favorites of the non-traditional Oreo flavors. They are also so rich that one cookie was plenty (blasphemy I know!).

• amillenium
    amillenium Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Just ordered this sample pack:
    http://simplyprotein.com/simplyprotein-sample-box-best-sellers

Kind of excited to try some new stuff :)
  • Quinn_Baker
    Quinn_Baker Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Fiber One 90 calorie PUMPKIN BARS. :open_mouth:
    Sooooo yummy! They taste like gingerbread.
  • Francl27
    Options

Still haven't found them, bah!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Chia pod in dark cocoa by the Chia Co - OMG YUMMMMMM
    Have you tried their coffee or blueberry flavor yet? They're delicious.

Anyway, speaking of chia pods... I tried making my own. I used a 1/4 cup of chia seeds, one cup of almondmilk, a few drops of stevia, and a packet of this. The protein powder was bright green, but it tasted pretty good for a protein powder. I really like that it has the added benefits of probiotics and six servings of veggies. I think I'll try using half a scoop next time, though. And maybe an extra 1/4 cup of almondmilk. My "recipe" ended up with 53% of the DV for iron, 26g fiber, and 97% of the DV for calcium. It was so ridiculously filling that I was only able to eat half.
    2706-Vega-One-Product-French-Vanilla_358x450_RGB.png
    Yum.
    BB-large.png

@kellyjellybellyjelly Have you tried any of these? They're a little bit thinner than the chia pods, but they have a lot more flavor imo.

vitality_snack_new.jpg

I don't think I've ever seen those before.

Today at Giant I noticed that they started to carry Yuengling's in pints & they're still carrying the larger container of ice creams too.

Every time I go into Giant I always look to see if they have the Peanut Butter & Co. Pumpkin Spice spread.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited September 2015
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    Husband finished off my package of S'moreos (dang it!) and so I opened the Brownie Batter oreos last night. They were really interesting - the filling definitely has the texture of brownie batter, totally different than all other Oreo fillings that I have tried. I'm not sure I got a strong brownie batter taste out of them, but definitely a very rich chocolate flavor. These are definitely my favorites of the non-traditional Oreo flavors. They are also so rich that one cookie was plenty (blasphemy I know!).

That's how I felt too. The most I ate at a time was probably two & that was more than enough of those.

Now the Golden Oreo Thins I could eat a pack of them at a time they're so good.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Impulsive Buy posted this today.

21238540825_88e2366258_z.jpg

I need to make a trip to Target.

They posted a Pumpkin Spice Latte candy bar too that looks interesting. The last time I went to Target they didn't have any fall foods out except the Caramel Apple Oreos.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

They reminded my mom of the Little Debbie Pumpkin Faces.
  • scastor27
    scastor27 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    A coworker gave me these today...

9tnuy3nv8y3g.jpg
    r9hqsdhn6rwi.jpg

Trying the bread tonight.
  • Francl27
    Options
    I had the bread last year, it's good! I used it for French toast. Waiting for them to get back on sale and I'll get more (really, really love those breads for French toast).

Saw the Milanos but I'm not sure. I still can't control myself too well around Pepperidge Farm cookies.
  • scastor27
    scastor27 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Ooo good idea with the French toast! I'll have to try that some morning. There's a Pepperidge Farm outlet store in the mall close to my work. SO dangerous.
  • Francl27
    edited September 2015
    Options
    scastor27 wrote: »
    Ooo good idea with the French toast! I'll have to try that some morning. There's a Pepperidge Farm outlet store in the mall close to my work. SO dangerous.

They have the perfect consistency for it, even if I don't leave the slices out overnight.. don't get mushy at all. I've done it with 3 different kinds, always turned out perfect. It's very dangerous if I am hormonal though, the last loaf (just brown sugar/cinnamon I think) didn't survive.

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Once I get my tortillas I've been using for my peanut butter/cookie spreads I'll look into some of the Limited Edition Pepperidge breads.