Men on a Mission - Over 250, Looking to Drop 50

Options

Replies

• StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I want to explore this zig-zagging calories and see if it's feasable. Has anyone tried that?
  • tllstaco
    tllstaco Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Tim,

I'm game! 245lb by July 4th!! Bragging rights to the winner.
  • tllstaco
    Options
    Reporting in at 252lb. Lost 3 pounds!
  • StevLL
    Options
    WTG all that burning paid off nice job! I'm weighing in tomorrow, i'm not feeling it. I'll be lucky if I get a pound.
  • tllstaco
    Options
    StevLL, I know how you feel. Several times I had my best weight loss on the weeks I wasn't feeling it.
  • pancho45
    pancho45 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    LWW: 368.6
    CW: 369.4

Gain of 0.8 lbs, worked out everyday this week and my diet was pretty good for the most part so not sure what went wrong, hopefully I'll have a good week this week as my wife and I are going on our honeymoon starting next Monday (6/6). Hope everyone had a good week!
  • StevLL
    Options
    SW 360 LWW 344 CW 342.2 lost 1.8 lbs was hoping for more, but I'll take it. I ate about 300-500 more calories a day and it seems to have worked for me, plus my activity level is way up and I stopped logging in outside work and walking around work.
  • PaulC9554
    PaulC9554 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Been sloppy this week. No gym due to work and not been logged my cals. Weight up slightly to 133.3Kg. The selection of foods I'm choosing now is beginning to bore me. I need a spark again. I'm toying with the idea of getting a push bike and ditching the car for a while. Any of you guys use a bike for everyday use?
  • Bigeddy
    Bigeddy Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    No progress this week, LWW 109.2 CWW 109.2. During the week I'd build up a small loss, but a good night out on saturday and it went even again. Next week I will report a loss again however. Success to you all.
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Greetings men. Been a he'll of a week for me but I am down 2 pounds.

LWW 255
    CW 253
  • StevLL
    Options
    Way to go Tim bringing it on!
  • apolloag
    apolloag Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Reporting in at 222.2lbs (1 lb gain). I started out the week strong, and then on Thursday, I think the first 20 weeks just added up and I have kind of fallen back into some bad habits. I think the 1 lb gain is probably just having more food in my system, but in any case, I'm frustrated. However, I just went on a 400 calorie walk/burn and am feeling better about things. I'm planning on still marching forward to the July 4th goal (and beyond).

Congratulations to tacos, for your second win at #1! You better keep up Tim! The pressure is on!

week21.bmp

Keep up the good work men! Happy Memorial Day!

1334262.png
  • Bigeddy
    Bigeddy Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Small drop: CWW 109,0 LWW 109,2. First part of the week went extremely well, but then a few BBQ's kicked in. So gained most of it back in the weekend. Same issues apollaog already adressed, it's starting to get known in the weightloss literature as the 'Apollaog effect', a common problem for men on a weight loss mission :wink:
  • tllstaco
    Options
    No drop this week.
  • PaulC9554
    PaulC9554 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Little bit of a drop but not enough to knock out the increase I had last week.
    This week: 132.8kg
  • StevLL
    Options
    CW 340, LWW 342.2, Loss was 2.2. Was down to 337 last tuesday, but it came back with all that smoked pork.
  • pancho45
    pancho45 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    LWW:369.4
    CW:365.6

Down 3.8 lbs, I'll take it. Going on vacation tomorrow so I'll be on a beach drinking margaritas for a week! See you guys next Wednesday when I get back, have a great week everyone!
  • StevLL
    Options
    Nice job! Pancho have fun!
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    It has been a crazy last few weeks for me. Work has been nuts then I had to do some remodeling and other time and labor intensive chores around the house. I was down 1 lb yesterday then last night my daughter became engaged. Must have partaken too much of dinner. Back up a pound today. So, I'm calling it a 0 loss week.
    LW 253
    CW 253

Nice job Pancho & have a great vacation!
  • apolloag
    apolloag Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hey Men! My apologies for not posting this sooner! Not only did the apolloag effect kick in this (grrr, I was down to 218, and then back up to 222!), but a busy week with sick kids made for a complicated week. In any case, no drop for me this week. I'm still shooting for my 210 goal by July 4th, but we'll see!

week22.bmp

Keep working at it men!