June Exercise Challenge!

Options

Replies

• wheelieblade
    wheelieblade Posts: 323
    Options
    I started this on June 3rd and took that into consideration when I chose the goal numbers. I think anyone who joins in the first week of June can work it in.

Ticker: the value won't accept unless you enter numbers only (no commas).

That's good coz I only saw this thread on June 3rd and had already done over 130 mins
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    I just created and updated my ticker to start from June 1st. I have already knocked out 1213 calories since Wednesday and I have taken it easy this week! Last month I did a move it for 24 hours challenge and they didn't restart this month. Maybe I will do both for this group and track my minutes and my calories....HMMMM
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    i'm in. i'm gonna try for the 1,200 minutes but i'm gonna track the calories too just for fun...on to ticker factory :bigsmile:
  • balston2010
    balston2010 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    i'm in...
  • Lisa591
    Lisa591 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in. I just joined the message board today and this will be a great way to start by being accountable to this group.
  • Missouwechanged
    Missouwechanged Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Good evening ladies and gentlemen!

Today was a busy one for me, I had a lot of errands to run and was always in the car. After diner, I was able to go out for a 20 minutes walk with Hubby. That will be enough for me. Tomorrow is another day, I haven't got any errands to run so I'll be exercising like I did the last few days.

Be good to yourselves :smooched:
  • ahmadsonia
    Options
    i am in as well.
  • stephaniezoundi
    stephaniezoundi Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: This challenge is pushing me its great! 45 minute spin class followed by 45 min aqua class....just over a 1000 caloreis burned
  • tbever
    tbever Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Ok, I am in!! Just got back from vacation, and need to get started! I will set up a new ticker to track!
  • iva001
    iva001 Posts: 162
    Options
    Is everyone counting strength training time as well or just cardio?
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    I had another 592 calories between yesterday and today. I am hope that this is a good week and I hit over 500 most days.
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Count exercise so yea, strength training is exercise :) Everyone is doing great! I haven't done ANY yet, giving myself one last recovery day (strep/bronchitis). Hope some on you join in this week of mini challenge's! Tomorrow will be CRUNCHES!
  • Missouwechanged
    Missouwechanged Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Who many crunches are we talking about? I am missing those mini-challenges :wink:
  • cmg2008
    cmg2008 Posts: 139
    Options
    i'm in! I wanna do the 1200 minutes in a month challenge! So i'm ive clocked 100minutes this month, soo I think I need to step up my game just a little bit so that I can be on track!

6/5/11 100/1200
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Just found this today though and have not been logging of late because I tripped off the wagon so am going to have to work super hard to reach the goal. I'm going to aim for both - why not?!?!
  • MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Got a few more minutes in today... didn't really do any exercise this weekend, though I did spend at least 14 hours this weekend (between Saturday and Sunday) out in the yard getting ready for summer.

If anyone can let me know how to update the ticker without making a new one each day it would be much appreciated! Send me a message, THANK YOU!!!
  • erin1414
    erin1414 Posts: 18
    Options
    I am in!
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    Got a few more minutes in today... didn't really do any exercise this weekend, though I did spend at least 14 hours this weekend (between Saturday and Sunday) out in the yard getting ready for summer.

If anyone can let me know how to update the ticker without making a new one each day it would be much appreciated! Send me a message, THANK YOU!!!.

if you go back to ticker factory there is an "add" button. just type in how many minutes to add. if you do it from the same computer you originally made the ticker from, it should take you directly to the right page...mine did.
  • CollegeGirl19
    Options
    I'll do it!
  • ashleyrose90
    ashleyrose90 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm in :)
    That will be fun.