Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    I may never catch up in the batcave. Y'all have been busy!
    I'm in Indiana this week for a startup. Waiting for the software people to get their stuff ready right now...

I can barely keep up either! I just read a much as I can and post on the things that really jump out at me. And then tell everyone I love them!

We love you, too! <3
  • berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling seriously discouraged that while I'm now a size 22/20 jeans more than a couple friends who are the same height and weight or bigger are 3 sizes smaller. :(

Sometimes it's just down to body type. My sister has always weighed more than me, but she carries it in her stomach and arms, so her hips are smaller than mine. I carry my weight in my lower body, even when I'm in a healthy range. I hated it as a teenager.
  • berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Did anyone's cat lay in their cat circle?
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    It would be a
    I may never catch up in the batcave. Y'all have been busy!
    I'm in Indiana this week for a startup. Waiting for the software people to get their stuff ready right now...

I can barely keep up either! I just read a much as I can and post on the things that really jump out at me. And then tell everyone I love them!
    <3

It would be a lot easier for me to keep up with the group thread if MFP would fix notifications. :/

• bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I read some of your comments about fitbit customer service so I just did a live chat with them, I had a band that broke a couple days ago (I took the small from my husbands box to wear but do not like the color) and I am actually 8 days past the one year warranty and they are sending me a new band for free!
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options

I keep forgetting to try this!
  • KylerJaye
    KylerJaye Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    bkhamill wrote: »
    I read some of your comments about fitbit customer service so I just did a live chat with them, I had a band that broke a couple days ago (I took the small from my husbands box to wear but do not like the color) and I am actually 8 days past the one year warranty and they are sending me a new band for free!

the clip on my zip broke a while ago, checked online for a new one but wasn't going to pay $15 for it.
    just did the live chat thing and they're sending me a new clip for free!! :D
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    I'M GETTING A FITBIT!!!!!

For those of you who haven't heard I had lost my jawbone UP last Sunday when I went to visit my sister :( I was super upset as I loved having it to help me track everything. Well I told my dad what had happened and that I was going to start saving up for a fitbit since that's what my friend (ie- internet friends) have and I could participate in challenges with them. He called today and told me he bought me one since I'd been doing well going to the gym almost every day and he could tell how sad I was about losing my UP. I have the best dad in the world!!! <3
  • Susieq_1994
    Options

For those of you who haven't heard I had lost my jawbone UP last Sunday when I went to visit my sister :( I was super upset as I loved having it to help me track everything. Well I told my dad what had happened and that I was going to start saving up for a fitbit since that's what my friend (ie- internet friends) have and I could participate in challenges with them. He called today and told me he bought me one since I'd been doing well going to the gym almost every day and he could tell how sad I was about losing my UP. I have the best dad in the world!!! <3

YAY!!!!!! Now you can join us!! Is it terrible of me to be glad that you lost your Jawbone, since you're going to be joining us on Fitbit? I'm a terrible person.
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    Confession: Today has been horrifically bad, food-wise. I logged it all, and I'm planning to get in plenty of steps tomorrow to help offset some of the mess. Bleh.

In other news, I'm going to bed. G'night folks!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    bkhamill wrote: »

I keep forgetting to try this!

Me, too. Maybe Wednesday, that's the one night I don't have to be somewhere after work.
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    Confession: Today has been horrifically bad, food-wise. I logged it all, and I'm planning to get in plenty of steps tomorrow to help offset some of the mess. Bleh.

Good night beautiful! <3
  • raelynnsmama52512
    raelynnsmama52512 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling a little better today. My mom came through her gallbladder surgery okay, so that's a major relief.

I just got a call from my doctor, since I have gone through the only non-amphetamine medications available with no success, we are now trying adderall twice a day. The kicker, I have to take a drug test and sign a "drug contract" before I can get the prescription. I'm not upset about doing that, but it disturbs me that things have gotten so bad that people who NEED that medication have to jump through so many hoops due to others abusing it. I'm just hoping this time the meds work and I don't have to keep going through this changing medicine cycle.

Yeah, it's silly. I take Adderall, too.

Does it seem to work well for you?
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    After leaving the hospital and getting prescriptions filled, I slid into bed at 4 AM. Up at 6 AM for a 7:30 AM physical therapy appt (if you don't give 24 notice of cancellation, they charge you anyway). Apparently my husband passed his stone just before we left the hospital. He slept in the car while I waited for the meds and was up before me getting ready to go to work. This was the fastest, least painful stone he has had since we've been together. I am sliding through today on caffeine and loud music blaring in my head phones. I don't think I'll have any problem sleeping tonight, especially after I ride with my girls' bike group this afternoon!
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Confession: Many, many cookies were eaten today. (Sorry @pofoster21 :() I think my stomach hates me now.

I'm in this club today too. I knew I would be...I slept horribly last night and it was grocery day today! :(
  • kelly_c_77
    Options
    Ahh! I forgot...I'l try in a bit and report back!
  • kelly_c_77
    Options
    Yay for your Fitbit and awesome dad, Laura!!!
  • LBuehrle8
    Options

YAY!!!!!! Now you can join us!! Is it terrible of me to be glad that you lost your Jawbone, since you're going to be joining us on Fitbit? I'm a terrible person.

Haha no it's not terrible I was secretly thinking the same thing >:)o:)
  • LBuehrle8
    Options

We all have those days! I had one yesterday, you'll do better tomorrow for sure, goodnight!
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Yay for your Fitbit and awesome dad, Laura!!!

Thanks I'm so excited to get it and get it all set up with you guys woo hoo!!