Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Replies

• 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    TODAY, i'm grateful to not be on a soccer field in this relentless heat. today is for R&R.

Gayle, I hope you are super busy doing something you enjoy!
  • gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,689 Member
    Thanks myra! Can't believe I forgot to be grateful (in writing) but I've been "off" with mfp this last week. Back on track today and going forward. Today I am grateful to have met new friends.
  • 68myra
    :)

today, I am grateful that my morning errands all went smoothly.
  • gaylebodine
    Today I'm grateful for my son and a beautiful Colorado sunset. Also, even though it is a big mess right now I'm glad they are finally fixing the huge potholes around our complex.
  • gaylebodine
    Today I'm grateful to be helpful to someone having a hard time.
  • divergent1955
    divergent1955 Posts: 1 Member
    Grateful for day #1 of my journey
  • 68myra
    Today, I'm grateful I spent some time with my sister.
  • lisassss
    lisassss Posts: 3 Member
    I'm grateful I have wonderful and supportive friends who are patient with my ramblings and always on my side. They shine a positive light on everything I do.
  • 68myra
    Today I'm grateful an acquaintance hunted me down and gave me a hug and kind words.
  • rungrrl
    rungrrl Posts: 25 Member
    I am grateful today that I am recovered from my surgeries, my lupus numbers are inactive and I work at a restaurant where I can make my own food using clean, organic ingredients.
  • Lynzdee18
    Lynzdee18 Posts: 500 Member
    I am grateful for my supportive husband who has learned after 38 years together that I can take care of my weight on my own terms! :)

I am also grateful for the many new friends I have made here who join me on this journey to healthy living! <3
  • gaylebodine
    Today I'm grateful for that my busy Wednesday is done.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    today i am glad i could be the bigger person
  • sbmcm
    sbmcm Posts: 32 Member
    Today I'm grateful I can feel myself getting stronger and building endurance.
  • 68myra
    today i am grateful for a two mile walk. slow, but steady. :) also grateful for a helpful drs appointment today.
  • gaylebodine
    Today I'm grateful that its the last night with my house guest.
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,414 Member
    Today I am grateful I got to see 5 of my grandchildren. It warmed my heart to see their smiles!
  • gaylebodine
    Today I'm grateful to spend time with a friend making SoulCollage cards.
  • 68myra
    Today I'm grateful to now have mirrors mounted on two walls in the room I attempt yoga in.
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,414 Member
    Today I am grateful I got 3 things checked off my to-do list and just had a great day in the kitchen. I'm also grateful that my son stopped over with two of the grandkids, Mason & Hailey. <3