Replies

• LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Good Morning....Weekend Stats
  • justyourtypicalgirl
    justyourtypicalgirl Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    After a prolonged bunch of booty being sick, I'm back! 9.5 miles added from spin this morning!
  • Stephib10
    Stephib10 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    5 k run this morning! Go Canucks :)
  • shannonaufman
    Options
    2.75 mile run today! Signature updated!
  • luvs_choc8
    luvs_choc8 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    weekend miles added to ticker.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Walked the dog 1.5 miles yesterday.

Ran 4.2 miles today, then walked the dog .3 miles.

Ticker updated to 23.4 for the month. :smile:
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    updated my ticker....our home computer is still being de-bugged so i can only do the board stuff from work as the iphone app doesnt have and the internet on the iphone doesnt allow for easy navigation/posting on here....have a good week everyone...
  • bluiz13
    Options
    Im defiently up for this challenge!
    Exactly how to I join and sign up!?

choose a mileage goal and then update your signature with a ticker from tickerfactory.com or just a note in the signature that looks like this.....xx mile of xx miles complete
  • bluiz13
    Options
    Just got home from finishing the 2-Day Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. Added another 13.1 miles today for a total of 39.3 miles walked this weekend!!! Thank you all so much for your support. :bigsmile:

After months of training and fundraising, I can go back to a normal workout schedule......until next year that is!!!! :drinker:

you did soooo awesome....congrats on such an amazing accomplishment......
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Hi Bluiz , Dinos and all you familiar butt movers! I am back and here is my miles for June so far. 12.75 miles.
  • Falling2Grace
    Falling2Grace Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    DH is currently at work (I am a SAHM). My little kiddie should be going down for a nap soon but when he gets up, assuming i can get him on my back with the Ergo by myself) I am going for a 2 mile walk with him. And then dh has to get his 2 miles in so we will probably go tonight as a famliy as well. -this is addicting!-
  • LM_105
    LM_105 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I went for my first-ever bike ride since learning how to ride a bike in the 6th grade! :blushing:

3.5 miles with a very patient husband.

What an achievement! Well done!
  • LM_105
    Options
    [Got 10.5 miles in on the bike today. Gonna give the legs a break tomorrow.

Wow!!!!
  • LM_105
    Options
    Walked 2.66 miles today. Will update ticker later as not able to do at the moment.

I am so pleased with my progress thus far, not large amounts like some of you amazing '10 miles a day' people (!), but for someone who could hardly walk a year ago I am do so much better than I anticipated. It feels good to move!

Well done to all!
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Ran 3.27 miles/34 minutes on TM during lunch. I ran 11 of those minutes at 6.0mph...that felt awesome!!
  • grmacgirl
    grmacgirl Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    21.63 since Wednesday - that should give me 23.93 total! w00t!
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Walked 2.66 miles today. Will update ticker later as not able to do at the moment.

I am so pleased with my progress thus far, not large amounts like some of you amazing '10 miles a day' people (!), but for someone who could hardly walk a year ago I am do so much better than I anticipated. It feels good to move!

Well done to all!

Hopeful, you are several miles beyond your walking expectations, and supportive to the thread beyond my expectations. Thanks :flowerforyou:
    @Verda it's good to see you back :happy:
    @bri1720 Congratulations for walking 1.5 marathons in 2 days. Wow !!
    @lorinalynn Seems that the new tattoo didn't slow you down at all :smile:
    @Denise, I saw your progress pictures. Frankly, they are inspiring.

I was a little worried that after peaking in May, the thread would slow down considerably this month. Actually there are fewer participants in June, however we've already moved almost 500 miles in 5 days :drinker: and even more importantly the majority of the people are on track to reach their personal goals, which is really the purpose of the challenge.
  • Falling2Grace
    Falling2Grace Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Mark me down for 2.2 miles for the day! I am at 6.6 miles of my 25 mile goal
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    4.7 Miles on the wii fit
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    I did 4.07 miles today!