100 Day Exercise Challenge

Options

Replies

• WillsRN
    WillsRN Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Speyder wrote: »
    Did 30 min walk.. Whole foods just opened so didn't feel like getting out of parking lot.. So took a walk

What a great use of time. Working it into every day routine.
  • axesesh
    axesesh Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! I have to say I am looking forward to exercise just so I can keep up here. Very inspiring! Thanks for starting this.

Day 5: Jillian's BR Phase 1 Workout 2
  • EAT0023
    EAT0023 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I want to join! I need it. Today is day one for me!
  • randomsue
    randomsue Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    SuggaD wrote: »
    Your body needs regular rest days, so this challenge is not a good idea.

Rest doesn't mean you have to sit around all day. Two days a week I do something really light, like Leslie Sansone, pilates, yoga, low impact aerobics or a good long walk. The other five days I've devoted to lifting, aerobics, HIIT all with varying intensities.

They actually recommend physical activity everyday. I have rest days from lifting but not aerobic activity. Resting got me into the situation I'm in right now. :)
  • randomsue
    Options
    Finished an hour of zumba. It really worked out the soreness from the kettlebell class yesterday. Finished with lifting and crunches. 30 second plank was still no joke at the end.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    I am about to exercise! So I'm posting now, while I'm here and MFP is open, lol. Today is my second rest day and I'm doing a Leslie Sansone 3 or maybe 4 mile walk, I haven't decided just yet, lol.
  • SDom81
    SDom81 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone day 4 ... 5k run after hurting my knee I'm nearly back where I was in July . I'm so pleased nearly back at my 25 min target :)

Looks like you are all doing fantastic .. A long way to go yet but what a great,positive start xx
  • delsolsunshine
    delsolsunshine Posts: 9 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Day 2 - beach walk with faster intervals for total of 70 minutes. Day 3 -- 35 min brisk walk and 50 minutes of pilates, reformer. Day 4 - 35 minute walk this AM, more tonight. Challenge is perfect timing for me!
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    I am about to exercise! So I'm posting now, while I'm here and MFP is open, lol. Today is my second rest day and I'm doing a Leslie Sansone 3 or maybe 4 mile walk, I haven't decided just yet, lol.

40 minutes done! Whew!

• quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    And seriously, I agree, you all are doing awesome! We. Can!
  • RedSuki
    RedSuki Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Day 4: 45 min of Shaun T's Insanity workout. I have to say, this challenge was a great idea!
  • WillsRN
    WillsRN Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Day2: 6 flights stairs up, 7 down, over 1hr walking.. Good start.
  • melamelachan
    melamelachan Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Day 4: 40 minutes of running (including hill sprints)
  • Speyder
    Speyder Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Missed yesterday because for some reason my foot hurt on the top of it. I need to still workout when my foot hurts and I should of because that is what caused me to stop for a while because of the pain on my bottom of foot.. So I stopped doing boxing classes. I miss boxing classes.
  • axesesh
    axesesh Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Day 6: 35 min walk
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    Missed yesterday because for some reason my foot hurt on the top of it. I need to still workout when my foot hurts and I should of because that is what caused me to stop for a while because of the pain on my bottom of foot.. So I stopped doing boxing classes. I miss boxing classes.

Pick up today with some easy stretches.

• quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    18 minutes HIIT, 20 minutes strength (lower body), warm up, cool down and stretches about 13 minutes.
  • RedSuki
    RedSuki Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Day 5: Got caught up at work so had time just for 45 min of dog walking.
  • randomsue
    Options

Maybe it's the shoes you're wearing. Wearing the right type can make a difference.
  • randomsue
    Options
    Zumba and weightlifting today. I'm tired but feel good about doing this challenge