Replies

• MNRaven
    MNRaven Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Throw me in for 17#.
  • Toria718
    Toria718 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm a month late but I'm in. I'm 193 now and I want to be 180 by Christmas.
  • jazzyj1230
    jazzyj1230 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    YES! Sorry im a little late on the game here but this sounds awesome. I would like to lose about 15 lbs before christmas! Please feel free to add me as a friend!
  • bbyoung50
    bbyoung50 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'd love to be under 200lbs by Christmas, but I think realistically i'd be so thrilled if I was around 210-215lbs by then, so I have a little more than 20lbs to lose!
  • chantyc1
    chantyc1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I am in , will try to loose at least 22 pounds (1.6 stones) by Christmas.
    WILL YOU ALL POST YOUR PROGRESS EACH WEEK??? I will .
  • refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    chantyc1 wrote: »
    I am in , will try to loose at least 22 pounds (1.6 stones) by Christmas.
    WILL YOU ALL POST YOUR PROGRESS EACH WEEK??? I will .
    Yes
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    I'm in! However, I'm not focused on a set weight so much. I just want a 68 cm waist by Christmas. I've got 8 cm to go! ^_^
    Starting Waist: 89 cm
    Current Waist: 76 cm
    Goal Waist: 68 cm
  • exstromn
    exstromn Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    OK, I'm joining at 13 weeks til. I've been stalled all summer and now its fall...I'm ready to go. I started MFP steady a year ago on October 3rd and have lost 58 pounds so far. I need support to get back at it and my goal for my Monday weigh-in the week of Christmas, is another 20 pounds gone. 1.5 lbs per week. No little black number yet...but another size down would be a great Christmas present to myself!!!! Good luck and safe journey to you all! -Nancy
  • refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Two days before weigh in day
  • slvc0721
    slvc0721 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    OMG I'm in, I have 20 more to go and have been struggling since July.... I"M IN!!!! Maybe we should start a group, and all join? might be easier to track everyone, What do you think?????
  • chantyc1
    chantyc1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    slvc0721 wrote: »
    OMG I'm in, I have 20 more to go and have been struggling since July.... I"M IN!!!! Maybe we should start a group, and all join? might be easier to track everyone, What do you think?????

Yes I am in
  • asteriskthat
    asteriskthat Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    My update:
    Last week: 73.7kg
    This week: 74.6kg

So I'm up again :( but not as much as the week before so at least that's something.
    As of Monday, I've started a month of no chocolate or chips; it's more an experiment to see how I feel without them (I tend to eat them beyond satisfaction) and to see if I steer towards more nutritious foods when they're no longer options. This mindset helps me not overdo it when I finish the month (I did something similar with caffeine earlier this year and it was insightful).
    slvc0721 wrote: »

Yes to this! I will happily join a group if one is created.

• saladhead123
    saladhead123 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! would love to be 12 lbs down by then!!
  • Justkf
    Justkf Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Have 15 pounds i gained back to lose. Let's do this! Low carb girl too. :)
  • mitchku1913
    mitchku1913 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Would like to lose 20 lbs by Christmas. Need to get serious this time!
  • yolandab2927
    yolandab2927 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in i want to lose as much as i can!
  • shubhra76
    shubhra76 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am in ! Lose 30 pounds by New Years !
  • hcs00
    hcs00 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Is tomorrow 'weigh in' day for this?
  • alizesmom
    alizesmom Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    13 weeks to go so I'm going to aim for 11 pounds which will put me under 140 pounds. I've already lost 50 and haven't seen the 130s in over 30 years!
  • edward34556
    edward34556 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    santd wrote: »
    Without sounding too humbug!! its 17 weeks to Christmas, and thinking of that little black number everyone wants to wear, will you be able to!
    I want to lose 10 pounds for Christmas! what about you.
    I'm on a Low Carb Diet to do it in.
    Join me.
    I'm in.