Target weight for Christmas...whose in!

Replies

• asteriskthat
    asteriskthat Posts: 73 Member
    hcs00 wrote: »
    Is tomorrow 'weigh in' day for this?

I'm updating on Fridays. But there was no set day so I think people are just updating once a week when it suits them.
  • atbrod
    atbrod Posts: 15 Member
    I'm in! Being hungry and binging because of it scares me the most and is the No. 1 reason I keep failing.
  • chantyc1
    chantyc1 Posts: 137 Member
    Ok guys so we want to start a group for this, no one has done so yet, so I will start
    santd wrote: »
    Without sounding too humbug!! its 17 weeks to Christmas, and thinking of that little black number everyone wants to wear, will you be able to!
    I want to lose 10 pounds for Christmas! what about you.
    I'm on a Low Carb Diet to do it in.
    Join me.

So a few people want to start a group for this, no one has done so as yet, so if it is ok with you I will start the group now.
    What day shall we have our weigh in?

• chantyc1
    chantyc1 Posts: 137 Member
    Ok guys so I have started the group now, who will join me?
  • lgiles1520
    lgiles1520 Posts: 3 Member
    I want in. I weigh in on Thursdays. I want to lose but mainly need to get back on track
  • JodiLN
    JodiLN Posts: 2 Member
    I am in, I am planning a trip the first week in December and would love to lose 10-20 pounds by then...
    Starting off by choosing to change the usual baking marathon for friends and family to spa and healthy food products made with essential oil for the holidays!!!
  • ladytwilight72
    ladytwilight72 Posts: 70 Member
    I'm in... I'll aim for 20 by Christmas
  • Bbeliever215
    Bbeliever215 Posts: 234 Member
    Please add me! I want to be down at least 10 pounds
  • SnowyG1970
    SnowyG1970 Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2015
    I'm in. 25lbs to lose.
  • beckiboobuzzin
    beckiboobuzzin Posts: 1 Member
    My goal is to lose 20 lbs by Christmas and be a size ten! :)
  • flyingkiwi747
    flyingkiwi747 Posts: 4 Member
    Count me in I'm 220lb at the moment and will definitely do all I can to be under 200lb on Christmas Day. Looking forward to a bit of inspiration
  • JannickOcampo
    JannickOcampo Posts: 9 Member
    I just want to survive the holidays without gaining weight. But I am in!
  • rhodachupp
    rhodachupp Posts: 14 Member
    Down 2 pounds since starting couple weeks ago. Could definitely be better, messed up too many times but super happy i lost at least a little! No giving up! :)
  • I'm in! I had a goal to be at a certain point by new years and hopefully beyond after that. At first it was Not happening, but once I started using the app I it became attainable!
  • VivaPirata
    VivaPirata Posts: 25 Member
    Count me in. Im 225lb now and would love to start 2016 at 200lb. Anyone, feel free to add me for accountability and motivation, im new here, and some friends would be nice
  • roddyg139
    roddyg139 Posts: 1 Member
    I just try and meet the protein and carbs and sugar and fat numbers every day. I will not change the routine because of a holiday.
  • I'm I'm! Down 16 lbs since June 29 2015, looking to lose 7 more by Christmas. GW 140
  • megangray565
    megangray565 Posts: 4 Member
    Im in! I wanna drop 10 to 15 pounds by christmas! Add me if youd like. motivation helps!
  • lulilagoon797
    lulilagoon797 Posts: 1 Member
    Two Christmases ago, I was 136_
    Now I'm coming back from 161
    This week I'm at 157
    I want 147 by December
  • gottaget_right
    gottaget_right Posts: 2 Member
    I'm in