Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    When someone has their back towards me while lookin at a computer and they ask me to carry on with the report. Sorry sir, but I don't talk to the back
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Liars!!!
  • That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    When the popcorn bag doesn't pop correctly.
  • Sarah4fitness
    Sarah4fitness Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    *People who park in a limited-parking commercial area with more space in front and behind them than they need so NO ONE ELSE can parallel in near them.
    *People who take up two parking spots by nudging over the lines.
    *People who call your place of business and proceed to talk to you WHILE CHEWING. You called US. Swallow already, that's gross.
    *The sound of open mouth chewing.
    *People who pop their gum.
    *Slow drivers in the fast lane, or drivers who don't use turn signals.
    *Guys who curl, or shrug, or I'm-a-little-teacup-with-dumbbells in the squat rack.
  • maeld51
    maeld51 Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    Semi trucks pulling in front of me at the last minute on the highway.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    snoring...

This. Every time!
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    nbusam7 wrote: »
    People you know and see practically everyday that neither make eye contact or can muster up the muscular strength to smile and say hello. Recognize the value of promoting a comfortable social environment, or at least faking it to make it, self-absorbed drones!

OO..me likes this one! I've worked with a few lawyers who could have fallen into the "self-absorbed drones" category....their first question upon my contract was without a doubt "so what degrees do you have, where did you go?"....the moment they realized this contract accountant DIDNT get the big degrees they did? They never said good morning or even eff you again...Self absorbed drones....
  • delboyholmes123
    delboyholmes123 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Food labels.
    I had a flapjack bar today and on the packet it showed the calories per 6th of the bar. The bar was 127grams. Who the *kitten* wants to work that *kitten* out. I'm obviously going to eat the whole *kitten* thing so just tell me the total calories in the bar, ahhhhhh! *kitten* you flapjack. Rant over, sorry guys but that was good to vent.
  • JustMissTracy
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Just said it on another thread.....the improper use of lose, loose........there, their, they're....to, too.....where, wear, ware....etc....all those drive me nuts, and my eyes can't help but to catch them!
  • Kippie44
    Kippie44 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    People that put their cell phone on speaker while in a crowd. Why do I need to hear your phone conversation??? Shhhhhhh!!!
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    Which reminds me...another thing that makes me crazy mad? People who text while you're eating with them or watching a movie together.....I COULD SCREAM!
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    *People who take up two parking spots by nudging over the lines.

I was once traveling and the very last spot at a truck stop had an SUV partway over the line. I drive a small car that fits in a narrow spot, so I took that space anyway. Also, people who have SUV's are not very nimble. I laughed watching a dude try to get into it when there wasn't as much space between our vehicles. Maybe somebody learns something?! Eh, probably not, but it was a nice effort.
  • 4ever420
    4ever420 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    When people roll their eyes at me
  • GETU1N
    GETU1N Posts: 1,811 Member
    Options
    Freaggin dishes in the sink and clothes in the washer or dryer :#
  • goelvira
    goelvira Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    When someone knows you're waiting on them to leave their parking spot and they purposely take longer to leave!!!
  • JustMissTracy
    edited September 2015
    Options
    People that wear pants so long they actually walk ON them. Especially during winter months when the ground is covered in snow or rock salt residue. Buy pants that f'ing fit you or hem them. >:)

LOL..I'd piss you off then...I'm very short...and am unable to sew...lol..ALL my pants are too long for me! And when you're my size and age, the things that would fit lengthwise usually don't fit anywhere else...come to think of it, my daughter also walks on her yoga pants....joys of being petite!
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    dr-house-rolling-eyes.gif

Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    People who go through life getting promoted, feared, believed simply because they say things (or write things) in an authoritative manner..and no one actually listens to (or deciphers) the non sense they are actually spewing...its an epidemic.
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    Haha! Where's that "things that made you smile today" thread?