Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Replies

• zoober
    zoober Posts: 226 Member
    Anyone who starts to talk before I have stopped talking, or continues to talk even though someone else has started at the correct time. Maybe that's not so irrational, but it really reeeeally frosts me.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Posers
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Being sent the same FR with the same message and denying it over and over and they keep sending it.
  • the_great_unknown
    the_great_unknown Posts: 194 Member
    The use of "gift" as a verb. "They gifted it to me". Shut up. They gave it to you.
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    edited June 2015
    Never ending friggin' housework!
  • for_ever_young66
    for_ever_young66 Posts: 2,881 Member
    People who come to the office sick. They think that they are being heroic by working through their illness but they are really just spreading nasty germs all over the office. Stay home!!!!!
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Spnneil06 wrote: »
    Being sent the same FR with the same message and denying it over and over and they keep sending it.

Me too!!!!
  • RJ0274
    RJ0274 Posts: 4,174 Member
    Stop lights
  • for_ever_young66
    RJ0274 wrote: »
    Stop lights

People who run stop lights. Notorious for that in my town.
  • daydreams_of_pretty
    daydreams_of_pretty Posts: 506 Member
    ready4_50 wrote: »
    People who come to the office sick. They think that they are being heroic by working through their illness but they are really just spreading nasty germs all over the office. Stay home!!!!!

Agreed.

You are not a hero for making everyone sick while simultaneously making us feel *kitten* for wanting to stay home with the illness you caused.
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    That I out make up on my face for anyone other than me.
  • for_ever_young66
    edited June 2015

Agreed.

You are not a hero for making everyone sick while simultaneously making us feel ********for wanting to stay home with the illness you caused.

Daydreams.......how about that guy in the office who wants to say "bless you" to an allergy sufferer every time she sneezes. lol. Ugh...what can I say. I need a vacation.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Starbucks sizes
  • daydreams_of_pretty
    daydreams_of_pretty Posts: 506 Member

Agreed.

You are not a hero for making everyone sick while simultaneously making us feel ********for wanting to stay home with the illness you caused.

Daydreams.......how about that guy in the office who wants to say "bless you" to an allergy sufferer every time she sneezes. lol. Ugh...what can I say. I need a vacation.

Lol
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Certain coughs (the sound of them)
    Getting water in my hand from off the shampoo bottle when trying to pour shampoo.
  • Spnneil06

especially when your job has a strict attendance policy!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    On most forums, people who don't trim quotes. Glad MFP uses collapsed quotes.
  • Hinder79
    Hinder79 Posts: 35 Member
    People who swear in front of kids.
  • cohenson5
    cohenson5 Posts: 2 Member
    Hearing stupid answers to questions, ones that would not make sense to anyone.
  • Spnneil06
    People who ask stupid questions in long meetings causing them to be prolonged over nonsense.