Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Replies

• Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Not knowing if I'm skating in 2 hours because I could be having a glass of wine if I'm not
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    Certain coughs (the sound of them)
    Getting water in my hand from off the shampoo bottle when trying to pour shampoo.

I go out of my way to make sure that doesn't happen.... ::shudder::
  • MonkeyMel21
    Public bathroom stalls where the doors open in....and further, when the stall is not big enough for the doors to open in and you have to do some tricky maneuvering to make sure your leg doesn't touch the bowl.
  • AshleyM71
    AshleyM71 Posts: 3,029 Member
    People who put the toilet seat LID down. Also, when someone you are following behind in your car decides to spray their wiper fluid and it over sprays onto my car!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    The fact Ashley Tisdale doesn't know I exist and desperately want me.
  • Ryancasey1
    Ryancasey1 Posts: 18 Member
    Walkers crisps..... They really annoy me..... Sitting in a bag of air. :'(
  • MonkeyMel21
    AshleyM71 wrote: »
    People who put the toilet seat LID down. Also, when someone you are following behind in your car decides to spray their wiper fluid and it over sprays onto my car!

I have a hard time dealing with the lid open...I don't want to look in there! Also, one time I purposely sprayed my wiper fluid on this DB who was riding my butt on the interstate. I like to think it really pissed him off.
  • BertieGotSkill
    BertieGotSkill Posts: 61 Member
    People who sign up for responsibility and then immediately shirk it before they actually have to do anything.
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    No standardized womens' sizes. Every brand has it's own idea of what a size ten is, or size 14, etc.
  • Batgirl2292
    Batgirl2292 Posts: 19 Member
    It makes me angry that when I was a kid, trix cereal was fruit shapes and now all I see are round colorful pieces of cereal because I became a silly.rabbit... and trix ARE for kids

I had that theory too! :D
  • Batgirl2292
    People who chew gum like cows. I don't have to hear you smacking your chompers on the gum and having a front seat to whatever demolition you have going on in your mouth! Keep those lips closed!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    People that turn threads into personal chat areas.
  • Batgirl2292
    authip85 wrote: »
    The sound of people walking in flip flops

Lol My mom HATES flip flops so much and for a long time, I never really understood why. And now that I don't wear them anymore, I share her dislike. The sound is like nails on a chalk board!
  • s_y8s
    s_y8s Posts: 1,849 Member
    When my son says "yes ma'am" in a whiny voice. Ugh....gets under my skin lol
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    When people leave their cars at the gas pump to go inside the station on a busy day.
  • lexlowe
    lexlowe Posts: 908 Member
    The follow-the-leader blaming, shaming, and blindly judging of people that perpetuates the internet nowadays.
  • the_great_unknown
    the_great_unknown Posts: 194 Member
    People who wear Ugg boots and shorts...it's either too hot to wear pants or so cold you need fuzzy boots which is it???

This x 1000
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    People who wear Ugg boots and shorts...it's either too hot to wear pants or so cold you need fuzzy boots which is it???

This x 1000

Same when people wear sandals with sweats or jeans
  • Toria718
    Toria718 Posts: 396 Member
    Use of the term "irregardless." Makes me twitch.

People who insist that they "speak their mind" and use it as an excuse to be a tactless a**hole to everyone. There is a difference.

The irregardless thing really ticks me off as well. As well as overly peppy drunk people, or maybe I am just a really angry drunk person lol.