Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• punkrockgoth
    punkrockgoth Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    When people log their .1 or .2 losses... DAILY.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    When I shart on my long runs
  • Terrybig40
    Terrybig40 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    People who take all the weights to the bench in front of them ,and you say you done with them the say no then ten minutes later they still haven't went near them ....Give me the fu@&king wrights.
  • for_ever_young66
    for_ever_young66 Posts: 2,881 Member
    Options
    Terrybig40 wrote: »
    People who take all the weights to the bench in front of them ,and you say you done with them the say no then ten minutes later they still haven't went near them ....Give me the fu@&king wrights.

That kind of goes along with marking your territory. People who walk away from weight benches, leave their sweaty towels or their water bottle on the workout bench while they go work on something else.
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    Humans.
  • JamieM8168
    JamieM8168 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    men
  • CandiedCarrion
    CandiedCarrion Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    People who chew too loudly. Not even smacking, just when I can hear their chewing and what's inside their mouth.. Ew.
  • oldcargirl62
    oldcargirl62 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    People who drag their feet and let their flip flops smack the floor with every step. Lazy sloths, pick up your feet.

Or...cagers who cut me off in traffic when I'm on the motorcycle. Or poorly secured loads leaving dangerous debris in traffic lanes.

Irresponsible pet owners. I include that as debris in the road, I ran over a loose dog on a MC once, not cool at all.
  • Elle17_
    Elle17_ Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    People who think it's ok to sweat all over a machine at the gym without cleaning it after...or worse yet...wiping the machine down with their sweaty towel they brought from home! I see it happen so much and one of these days I'm going to pick up the disinfectant and a paper towel walk over to an offender and say...umm...I think you forgot something over there as I hand them the disinfectant and paper towel to them.
  • happysquidmuffin
    happysquidmuffin Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    The hiccups. I get extremely pissed off when I get the hiccups. Also, when my husband takes the hand towel off the rung on the oven where it's supposed to hang. Put the dang towel back! Stop leaving it a foot away on the counter where it doesn't go! Also, when dirty dishes are left literally right next to the sink. 2 more inches, and it would have made it in. ARG!
  • for_ever_young66
    Options
    The hiccups. I get extremely pissed off when I get the hiccups. Also, when my husband takes the hand towel off the rung on the oven where it's supposed to hang. Put the dang towel back! Stop leaving it a foot away on the counter where it doesn't go! Also, when dirty dishes are left literally right next to the sink. 2 more inches, and it would have made it in. ARG!

Wow, flashbacks of getting yelled at by my ex-wife. lmao!

• for_ever_young66
    Options
    Have you guys come across any MFP members who "defiantly want to loose weight." I mean, really. Come on, man.
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    how do you lose weight defiantly? like you yell at your diary saying no i will eat 8000 not what you say...although i suspect these are the ones who want to loose weight
  • for_ever_young66
    Options
    Alisontheice, I think that they mean to say that they "definitely" want to lose weight. Of course, definitely is often misspelled as "definately" but some of them butcher it even more. That would be my guess.
  • daydreams_of_pretty
    daydreams_of_pretty Posts: 506 Member
    Options

I leave my dirty dishes next to the sink. I have no idea why. Right now there are maybe two cups in the sink and then an assortment of plates, bowls, and cups around the sink.
  • perdurabo0
    perdurabo0 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    People who don't push their chairs in when they leave the table, especially in public.
  • moogplayer
    moogplayer Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Loud, nosy people
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    People who turn a thread into their own Personal messenger to each other and completely disregard others posting just to talk to one another! RUDE!!!
  • daydreams_of_pretty
    daydreams_of_pretty Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »

I leave my dirty dishes next to the sink. I have no idea why. Right now there are maybe two cups in the sink and then an assortment of plates, bowls, and cups around the sink.

you monster

>:)