Calling all Freaks, Geeks, Dweebs and Nerds alike!

Options

Replies

• xkitxkatxkaix
    xkitxkatxkaix Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone!

So I've popped in this morning because I have something kinda important that I need to get off my chest...

As OP I have to apologize to you guys. I haven't been on the thread as much as I've wanted to. Chatting with you guys, posting new topics, asking fun questions etc. I've been very much so slacking. Your lovely faces are such a pleasure and I just want you to know that.
    We're in the middle of a move in/move out (its awkward and complicated), plus with CEO's randomly visiting the shops and family trips to the ER (again awkward and complicated) life has gotten pretty darn hectic. Truth be told I'm not even logging as much as I really need to be. So again, sorry for my absence.

But I must say this for sure... you guys are amazing! Thank you so much for keeping this thread alive and still as vivacious as it's ever been!

Keep on keepin' nerdy folks! <3<3<3
  • fitcurves6693
    fitcurves6693 Posts: 3,401 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Morning everyone!

So I've popped in this morning because I have something kinda important that I need to get off my chest...

As OP I have to apologize to you guys. I haven't been on the thread as much as I've wanted to. Chatting with you guys, posting new topics, asking fun questions etc. I've been very much so slacking. Your lovely faces are such a pleasure and I just want you to know that.
    We're in the middle of a move in/move out (its awkward and complicated), plus with CEO's randomly visiting the shops and family trips to the ER (again awkward and complicated) life has gotten pretty darn hectic. Truth be told I'm not even logging as much as I really need to be. So again, sorry for my absence.

But I must say this for sure... you guys are amazing! Thank you so much for keeping this thread alive and still as vivacious as it's ever been!

MMUAHH! I love my fellow F,G, and N's
  • Mykaylauk
    Mykaylauk Posts: 770 Member
    Options
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    I like comics, video games and professional wrestling. Pro wrestling is pretty nerdy I think.
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    Options
    Morning everyone!

MMUAHH! I love my fellow F,G, and N's

<3<3<3
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    Options
    Mykaylauk wrote: »
    g9ogt4l9jnx5.jpg

^^^ Lost it.
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    Options
    I like comics, video games and professional wrestling. Pro wrestling is pretty nerdy I think.

Qualifies! :)
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    Options
    Alright folks! Now I know that most of everyone on here enjoys Cosplaying. SO! ..... What's everyone doing for Halloween? LOL

side note: I've successfully made three kids scream and run in terror from the decorations I put up in the shop... and it's only the 2nd. LOL!!!!
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    Robin

• PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    Alright folks! Now I know that most of everyone on here enjoys Cosplaying. SO! ..... What's everyone doing for Halloween? LOL

side note: I've successfully made three kids scream and run in terror from the decorations I put up in the shop... and it's only the 2nd. LOL!!!!

Flutterbat for a photoshoot & then a Hufflepuff student for work on the 30th.
    2xvnt8b33x2g.png
  • SubZeroDude
    SubZeroDude Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Going to a free con tmrw at a community college maybe!!
  • TheArchyBunker
    TheArchyBunker Posts: 1,967 Member
    Options
    History nerd here, also a fanatic of Star Wars, Marvel vs DC ... gaming... generally just about anything that grabs my attention...

Oooh a shiney!!!
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    History nerd here, also a fanatic of Star Wars, Marvel vs DC ... gaming... generally just about anything that grabs my attention...

Oooh a shiney!!!

I like DC

• pie_eyes
    Options
    Anybody like pro wrestling?
  • spiveaa
    spiveaa Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    Orton
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Luke_I_am_your_spotter Posts: 4,179 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m0oywny9KR1qzgb77o1_400.gif

awww mann... I haven't seen that show the early 90s haha
  • fitcurves6693
    Options
    I'm going as a cave girl, last year my hubs and I dressed as Joan and Don from Mad Men
  • K_i_mma
    K_i_mma Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Last year I did the cartoon thing as Fiona from Adventure time ... This year I'm thinking I'll bring back the Wilma Flintstone ... Just need a Fred ... Or a Betty! ;)
  • fitcurves6693
    Options
    K_i_mma wrote: »
    Last year I did the cartoon thing as Fiona from Adventure time ... This year I'm thinking I'll bring back the Wilma Flintstone ... Just need a Fred ... Or a Betty! ;)

I would totally go as Betty!
  • K_i_mma
    K_i_mma Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    K_i_mma wrote: »

I would totally go as Betty!

Sweet! Do we need Barney and Fred?! Or is it girls night out?