100 Day Exercise Challenge

Options

Replies

• axesesh
    axesesh Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My motivation got up and done one today.. but I did 15 mins of Kettlebells it wasn't brilliant but I did it. :) also ate my weight in cakes and chocolate today so feeling really lousy..oh well tomorrow is a new day and it's gonna be better than today.. or more chocolate will be eaten :p

Great work guys big thumbs up

Sorry to hear that. Just hang in there. Tomorrow will be better for you.
  • axesesh
    Options
    randomsue wrote: »
    Just did 30 minutes of Leslie Sansone. It felt great after six hours in the car.

You had me googling Leslie Sansone. Lol Good job!

Me too! :smiley:
  • axesesh
    Options
    Day 13: Jillian BR workout 4
  • RedSuki
    RedSuki Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Speyder wrote: »
    RedSuki wrote: »
    Hi guys...I've been really sick these couple of days, but today I'm finally feeling a bit better so I went for a one hour walk through the woods. And yes, my dogs loved it :) Day 7. I am hoping for more intensive workout for tomorrow.

Any exercise is good. When I am sick I try to do a little exercise, it helps

Yea you're right it really does! I did walk my dogs, but it was just 20-30 min easy slow walking, and I don't count that as an exercise.

Anyway today day 8: 1hour of running.
  • SDom81
    SDom81 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Has anyone downloaded another app and sync it and read double on your exercise?

I have map my run and strava ..Both sync'd to MFP and I was using them both and both kept coming through so now stick to strava. Stopped me getting double.. so are you using two together? (Or have I read this totally wrong) :)
  • SDom81
    SDom81 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    So sun is still shining so got out for a run nice 4 miler and an hour at CrossFit. Feeling better than yesterday.

Good work guys have a fantastic weekend
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    axesesh wrote: »
    Just did 30 minutes of Leslie Sansone. It felt great after six hours in the car.

You had me googling Leslie Sansone. Lol Good job!

Me too! :smiley:

Leslie is my go to, recovery day workout. When my ankle is bothering me, she's an easy low impact option so I don't injure it more.

:)

• Speyder
    Speyder Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Has anyone downloaded another app and sync it and read double on your exercise?

I have map my run and strava ..Both sync'd to MFP and I was using them both and both kept coming through so now stick to strava. Stopped me getting double.. so are you using two together? (Or have I read this totally wrong) :)

I was using under armour app for the workout and sync them and logged nutrition in MVP, but it doubled the workout have no idea why.
  • Speyder
    Options
    Did 90 min of walking around mall with daughter and 30 min grocery shopping
  • randomsue
    randomsue Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Up and down stairs 10+ times. Squats with a baby and a couple times holding both a baby and a toddler doing squats and climbing those stairs. I didn't get a true workout at the gym but I feel like it. Especially since my last weight lifting session was arms ; )
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    Up and down stairs 10+ times. Squats with a baby and a couple times holding both a baby and a toddler doing squats and climbing those stairs. I didn't get a true workout at the gym but I feel like it. Especially since my last weight lifting session was arms ; )

I use to lift the twins "bench press" style. I'd rotate another in, when the one I was lifting got cranky. ;)

• WillsRN
    WillsRN Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Walked more than an hour. Up 2 flights & down same. Sometimes a little harder after working, so try to work it in a little at a time there. I'm sure everyone has the same 24 hours, just exercise is newer to me. Still kinda bad at it, but better every day. Thank you all for keeping me motivated (and accountable!)
  • Speyder
    Options
    WillsRN wrote: »
    Walked more than an hour. Up 2 flights & down same. Sometimes a little harder after working, so try to work it in a little at a time there. I'm sure everyone has the same 24 hours, just exercise is newer to me. Still kinda bad at it, but better every day. Thank you all for keeping me motivated (and accountable!)

You doning GREAT!!! Walking and moving in anyway is better than sitting on the couch. I was to exhausted after taking my daughter to the mall to go to gym.. So I counted me walking around shopping for a hour or more exercise. I also had to walk up 6 flights of stairs to get to apartment everyday. So you are doing AWESOME!!!
  • Speyder
    Options
    Did strength training and 27 min of cardio (elliptical and bike)!!

Wow! You get that elliptical first thing. I bet it makes you feel satisfied all day to have completed so much, so early.

Yes, but I want to do more :)

I'm thinking you're in a different time zone then I am. ;) Your early is WAY early for me!

I am in Eastern time zone.. I work- out at 5am- 6:30 am and then again at night sometimes.

• WillsRN
    WillsRN Posts: 127 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options

You doning GREAT!!! Walking and moving in anyway is better than sitting on the couch. I was to exhausted after taking my daughter to the mall to go to gym.. So I counted me walking around shopping for a hour or more exercise. I also had to walk up 6 flights of stairs to get to apartment everyday. So you are doing AWESOME!!!

Thank you. I feel awesome!
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    Did strength training and 27 min of cardio (elliptical and bike)!!

Wow! You get that elliptical first thing. I bet it makes you feel satisfied all day to have completed so much, so early.

Yes, but I want to do more :)

I'm thinking you're in a different time zone then I am. ;) Your early is WAY early for me!

I am in Eastern time zone.. I work- out at 5am- 6:30 am and then again at night sometimes.

Ah yes, I'm mountain (in Idaho) so you work out at my 3am and finish right when my kids are waking up for school.

• quiltlovinlisa
    Options

You are doing fantastic! And walking counts. Back when I was my heaviest (269, 16 years ago) walking was how I started moving.

• quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    30 minutes in today, all aerobic, whew!
  • Speyder
    Options
    Day 13: I got free 10 min chair massage at Fitworks before my 25 min elliptical workout and now sitting in sauna. Planning to clean apartment and do laundry, so that means I have to go up and down 6 flights of stairs to get to laundry room. Lost 4.2 pounds since this challenge. Makes me feel more motivated. I also been doing the Primal Diet which is not a diet, I am changing my eating habits, feels great not giving into any temptations, even drinking coffee black..some getting use to.
  • randomsue
    randomsue Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Day 13: I got free 10 min chair massage at Fitworks before my 25 min elliptical workout and now sitting in sauna. Planning to clean apartment and do laundry, so that means I have to go up and down 6 flights of stairs to get to laundry room. Lost 4.2 pounds since this challenge. Makes me feel more motivated. I also been doing the Primal Diet which is not a diet, I am changing my eating habits, feels great not giving into any temptations, even drinking coffee black..some getting use to.

You're doing great. This challenge has helped me too. Is the primal diet similar to paleo? No grains, etc?