What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• pootle1972
    pootle1972 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I can wear my late mum's ring...comfortably.....its 4 sizes smaller than I started out at.
  • CherieQ72
    CherieQ72 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    about a week and a half ago someone noticed that I lost weight! a true genuine "didn't know I was trying" compliment :smile:
  • luvwords1996
    luvwords1996 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I put another shirt in the donate pile because it's too big! woo hoo!
  • Carnhot
    Carnhot Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    The Air Ambulance is doing well out of me - I keep having to give clothes away :)

• PieAndLattes
    PieAndLattes Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    The dog get super-happy and dances around whenever I put on socks.

Socks = walks!

Love this so much!
  • LorraineZinn
    LorraineZinn Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My tights are loose!
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    Discovering these sexy *kitten* calves:

29dl7h09z8dt.jpg
  • brimag18
    brimag18 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Had to buy new teaching clothes because I shrank so much over summer that nothing fit. And I just did 20 regular (not on knees) push-ups to prove to the kids I could :smile:
  • Madwife2009
    Madwife2009 Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Ran for the first time in years and didn't care what I looked like - it was fun and felt good. Even if the distance was only about 200 yards. Am going to do the "Couch to 5k" now just because I CAN!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Pulled out my "winter" clothes &. they still fit ..... maybe not perfectly (which is why I'm back here on MFP) but at least I don't have to donate :)
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    decided I didn't have to have popcorn with my movie
  • TasnimEz
    TasnimEz Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I stayed below my calorie limit today. Doesn't happen too often these days! ;)
  • jenmovies
    jenmovies Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Today is my 365th day on MFP :-) and I bought myself a cooking book to celebrate :-)
    Congratulations! Woo!

• jenmovies
    jenmovies Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    This weekend, even with a bad cough, I managed to go on a really long hike with my friend. I was so happy to get out, do some exercise and enjoy sunshine for the first time in ages. You are all so inspiring to me!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    29.6 BMI puts me OUT of obese snd into overweight category.
  • carlyp79
    carlyp79 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I added 20 sit ups with a 4kg medicine ball to my weights workout. I held a plank for just over 1 minute. Starting to believe that there is hope for my poor worn out back & stomach that suffered from having big kids.
  • happygalah
    happygalah Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Did 8 proper girlie pushups when before I couldn't even do 1/2 of one.
  • jamesha100
    jamesha100 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Three months ago I could barely fit in 38" inch jeans. Today I just bought two pairs of 34" jeans which fit just great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!