What Did You Eat For Lunch Today?

Options

Replies

• Sheri8836
    Sheri8836 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Panera's turkey and cranberry flatbread sandwich....yum.
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Turkey and cheese sandwich on wheat with tons of veggies, side salad and five wing dings. Two high impact aerobics classes later, and I have tons of calories left over!
  • AndrewJcollado
    AndrewJcollado Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Turkey sandwich, broccoli and cheese, banana

Calories: 362
    Carb: 52
    Fat: 6
    Protein: 26

What kind of cheese??
  • marsh5224
    marsh5224 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Vegetable plate - green beans, pintos, steam broccoli, sweet potatoe and small piece of cornbread. (Can you tell I live in the South?)
  • MrsPiscez
    MrsPiscez Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    marsh5224 wrote: »
    Vegetable plate - green beans, pintos, steam broccoli, sweet potatoe and small piece of cornbread. (Can you tell I live in the South?)

Lol! I'm from the South too ;)
  • needtolosethatweight26
    Options
    Sautéed onion and bell peppers seasoned with salt, garlic powder, pepper and oregano wrapped in a tortilla with a bit of cheese and curry ketchup. So yum. It was gone in 5 mins.
  • Heybaby25
    Heybaby25 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Low fat unsweetened Greek yoghurt with blueberries, strawberries and raspberries. Really filling and tasty too :)
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    MrsPiscez wrote: »
    I made nachos on nacho cheese Doritos with leftover turkey taco meat and piled it with light sour cream, tomatoes, and lettuce. My kid was in heaven!

ETA this child has the appetite of a full grown man and is now eating some tomato salad and pan seared turkey kielbasa slices.

Lol! Good thing he is eating healthy! Those nachos sound good. I never tried turkey taco meat.

LMAO that's probably one of the least healthy meals I've served her! Just use ground turkey and season the exact same way you would ground beef tacos. You can also use lean ground beef. I just like turkey because it's cheap :)
  • LorraineB89
    LorraineB89 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Ham and turkey sandwich on wholemeal bread, mini babybel light cheese, carrot batons, low fat greek yogurt with raspberries and an orange.
  • caseylizbeth
    caseylizbeth Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti squash with a garlic-Parmesan cream sauce, broccoli, asparagus, and bacon crumbles.
  • dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    two slices of bread with goatcheese, a cup of home made clear mushroomsoup and a pear Just under 500 cal worth
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Pork shoulder, black beans, and a bunch of kale and mustard greens cooked with garlic and onions, all with some pepper sauce.
  • tyoung8
    tyoung8 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Lettuce Burger and Sweet potato fries. YUMMY
  • Thowe92
    Thowe92 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Baked wild caught salmon, oven roasted carrots and broccoli, and 2 part-skim mozzarella sticks. I think I'm still hungry.
  • jcveng
    jcveng Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    6 oz taco turkey (ground turkey cooked in taco seasoning) 1/2 c. white rice, 1/4 c taco cheese, 1/4 c black beans, 2 tsbp of pico. It was awesome! 29c 17f 37p
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Lunch
    Pizza Express (Uk) - Classic Pizzas American Hot, 1 Pizza 821 76 24 28 0 0 
    Waitrose - Chilli Infused Olive Oil, 7.5 ml 63 0 7 0 0 0 
    Waitrose - Garlic Infused Olive Oil, 0.5 tbsp 15ml 63 0 7 0 0 0 
    Cheese, parmesan, grated, 10 g(s) 42 1 3 3 0 9 
    Pizza Express - Garlic Bread With Mozzarella, 0.5 portion 152 21 5 7 1 0 

• Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    Leftover carne guisada
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    Options
    I have become a slayer of leftovers.
    2l5sxdhbwh9e.jpg
  • lilmandy0614
    lilmandy0614 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    4z tilapia, 1 cup cooked brown rice, 1/2 cup spinach and 1/2 cup brocolli =)
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I have the same lunch most days. Baba ganoush, flatbread, celery, cucumber and carrot sticks.