Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

110 pounds down and 25 to go!!! Female, lots of pictures!

Replies

• tiffany0127
    tiffany0127 Posts: 378 Member
    Jillish23 wrote: »
    Great job! ❤ We have very similar body shapes and seeing your 'after' photos is so lovely. Wearing nicer outfits is one of the parts of my journey that I look forward to most so I may contact you for weight loss help AND fashion advice! ;)
    Hahaha, feel free!! I will do whatever I can to help!
  • tiffany0127
    Amazing! You look amazing...thank you for sharing... I started my journey 20 days ago and have lost 12 pounds, stories like this make me want to keep it up.

That's awesome!!! Keep it up!!
  • ajgordo150
    ajgordo150 Posts: 79 Member
    I'm doing exercising and now ,I need to get my diet on track what foods did you choose to eat
  • Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
    Amazing transformation! Congratulations and thank you for sharing and inspiring others.
  • tiffany0127
    Amazing transformation! Congratulations and thank you for sharing and inspiring others.
    Thank you!!
  • irianesentmour
    irianesentmour Posts: 22 Member
    Wow! You look amazing. Stories like yours keeps me on my toes with staying on track with my weight loss. When I feel like giving up I come to the success stories and they bring me back to reality. Thank you!
  • craft4fun
    craft4fun Posts: 76 Member
    Beautiful.
  • dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    Well done!
  • judymata
    judymata Posts: 42 Member
    Congratulations on your journey!
  • v_cowley
    v_cowley Posts: 70 Member
    You are so beautiful! What were your calories like? I have absolutely zero idea of how to start a sugar free diet. Also how tall are you? I can't believe how quickly you've lost! I've been at it since Oct 14 and only 35lb down. I'm in awe.
  • forruths
    forruths Posts: 197 Member
    Wow, what success. You look amazing and are such an inspiration. Thank you for sharing your journey.
  • mandarkio
    mandarkio Posts: 62 Member
    Wow, you're stunning! Congratulations on your fantastic loss! I bet you have so much fun clothes shopping ;) Love your style!
  • lmanasero
    lmanasero Posts: 19 Member
    you are such a beautiful lady regardless of weight, you look amazing, what a huge accomplishment, congratulations.
  • rosy2car
    rosy2car Posts: 13 Member
    You are so inspiring!! Great job!
  • Bellodesiderare
    Bellodesiderare Posts: 278 Member
    Wow! I am simply amazed. Congratulations; you look so beautiful <3
  • ElbowCoude
    ElbowCoude Posts: 28 Member
    Great job! I'm just starting out. I just had my third baby, My HW was 292 and my ultimate goal is the same so this gives me hope! I'm 3 months in and 50 lbs down, thanks for the inspiration!
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,323 Member
    I hope you feel over the moon proud
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Super work! You're gorgeous! Very inspiring, thank you for posting :smiley:
  • tiffany0127
    Thank you everyone!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!