110 pounds down and 25 to go!!! Female, lots of pictures!

Replies

• Kippie44
    Kippie44 Posts: 29 Member
    Holy crap. Your story sounds like me. Your before pictures look like me now. My kids are my life and I have lost myself in my weight and to food. So depressing!! You are an inspiration to me. Job well done lady.
  • ajgordo150
    ajgordo150 Posts: 79 Member
    Thanks for sharing
  • Sugar_Cloud
    Sugar_Cloud Posts: 28 Member
    onematch wrote: »
    Amazing! Your eyes look bigger. lol

I was thinking the exact same thing!

You look incredible an inspiration to all of us!!
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Spectacular progress; you look beautiful!! :)
  • 110challenge
    110challenge Posts: 195 Member
    FANTASTIC!!!!! Great work, I hope I'm just as successful in 14 months :)
  • Barbs2222
    Barbs2222 Posts: 433 Member
    Wow, you look great and you look so happy! Congrats!
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Congrats on all your success! You look fabulous! I also have PCOS and know how hard it is to lose. You are certainly beating the odds though :)
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    edited October 2015
    Great job!! We are nearly weight loss twins! But you are much younger.
    Sw 301
    Cw 189
    Gw 150
    16 months
    Sending you friend request.
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    ajgordo150 wrote: »
    I'm doing exercising and now ,I need to get my diet on track what foods did you choose to eat
    My food choices are pretty basic and boring. Lean proteins, vegetables, fruits occasionally. Homemade condiments. No added sugar. No alcohol. Lots of fresh herbs and spices for flavor.

Yet your food choices are working very well for you. It is great to see you that are much younger starting to eat for health and family now instead of waiting until major health issues force you to act as I did in my case. Where one is 18 or 81 starting to eat for health is a good thing. Finding a way of eating now that can work for a lifetime I think is key not regaining. Keep up the good work.
  • tiffany0127
    tiffany0127 Posts: 378 Member
    ajgordo150 wrote: »
    I'm doing exercising and now ,I need to get my diet on track what foods did you choose to eat
    My food choices are pretty basic and boring. Lean proteins, vegetables, fruits occasionally. Homemade condiments. No added sugar. No alcohol. Lots of fresh herbs and spices for flavor.

Yet your food choices are working very well for you. It is great to see you that are much younger starting to eat for health and family now instead of waiting until major health issues force you to act as I did in my case. Where one is 18 or 81 starting to eat for health is a good thing. Finding a way of eating now that can work for a lifetime I think is key not regaining. Keep up the good work.

Thank you!! Agreed :smile:
  • misterdale67
    misterdale67 Posts: 171 Member
    You look great! Congratulations on all the hard work.
  • spacelump
    spacelump Posts: 233 Member
    You have come SO FAR. Total respect for your journey and hard work.
  • tiffany0127
    tiffany0127 Posts: 378 Member
    spacelump wrote: »
    You have come SO FAR. Total respect for your journey and hard work.
    Thank you!!
  • la570792
    la570792 Posts: 3 Member
    Great job! I too have PCOS. If you have any advice to speak to that specifically, I'd love to know!
  • Great work, very inspirational!
  • BrandyR410
    BrandyR410 Posts: 34 Member
    You look amazing!
  • Congrats! Very inspiring!
  • mizzsami
    mizzsami Posts: 33 Member
    Amazing job!!!! You look awesome. You are a big inspiration
  • Heather417
    Heather417 Posts: 31 Member
    You look amazing! I have to say though, you're a pretty lady regardless of weight and you're a little fashionista in both before and after pics. Bet shopping is so much fun now!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    wow! you look so wonderful..great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!