110 pounds down and 25 to go!!! Female, lots of pictures!

Options

Replies

• kiela64
    kiela64 Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    This is amazing! I hope you are very proud of yourself! You look beautiful in all the pictures, but you look so very unburdened in the newer ones. I know what you mean about feeling the fat weighing you down. That was a catalyst for me as well, feeling how much it impedes my life. I'm just in awe of your accomplishment and thank you for sharing your story.

I find it really interesting that a large number of people I've seen on here who have been very successful have kept a low-carb lifestyle. I'm at risk for diabetes, and have read a bit about the connection with a high-carb lifestyle + obesity being a strong predicting factor. I'm very interested in how you started low-carb because I find it very challenging to even moderate it to the MFP level (always under on protein, over on carbs). I'm amazed you cut out all refined sugar! That sounds like quite a feat!
  • flowerhouse
    flowerhouse Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Well done you look beautiful
  • Bud_
    Bud_ Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I can't add anything that hasn't already been said!! Just amazing and you look FAB!!
  • andrikosDE
    andrikosDE Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are an inspiration! Congratulations on your success. You should be MEGA proud for what you have achieved!
  • yweight2020
    yweight2020 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, thank you for sharing such an inspiration to us and I'm sure your family as well. Do you mind sharing how low carb you ate? :joy:
  • ncfitbit
    ncfitbit Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo! Amazing job! Thanks so much for sharing your success with us!
  • echmainfit619
    echmainfit619 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful!
  • kasaz
    kasaz Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and it is even more wonderful that you feel so good. Keep up the good work!
  • Roony02
    Roony02 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing. WELL DONE
  • mrron2u
    mrron2u Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Amazing transformation! Thanks for sharing and inspiring us to continue working. Sometimes you need a little extra inspiration to get over the next bump!
  • tiffany0127
    tiffany0127 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    onematch wrote: »
    Amazing! Your eyes look bigger. lol

I was thinking the exact same thing!

You look incredible an inspiration to all of us!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    Heather417 wrote: »
    You look amazing! I have to say though, you're a pretty lady regardless of weight and you're a little fashionista in both before and after pics. Bet shopping is so much fun now!

Aww, thanks!! Hahaha, yes. I need to STOP shopping!! I addicted! Lol
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    wow! you look so wonderful..great work.

Thank you so much!! I feel fantastic!
  • tiffany0127
    edited October 2015
    Options
    mizzsami wrote: »
    Amazing job!!!! You look awesome. You are a big inspiration

Thank you!! I am trying, one step at a time!! :smile:
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    I spent the day with my family yesterday with no internet service and am trying to catch up with all of these amazing comments. THANK YOU all so much from the bottom of my heart!
  • shagoaly
    shagoaly Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great I am on low carb as well and you have justified that I am going in the right direction!!
  • tjames30
    tjames30 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job, you look amazing!!!
  • sashayoung72
    sashayoung72 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! Great job!!!
  • FoxTrot2k15
    FoxTrot2k15 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!
  • deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    You look great and I love your style! Where did you get that adorable elephant sweater??
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!