30DS, Round 2, Monday!

Options

Replies

• KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I started 30DS yesterday as well and I know a few other ladies on MFP did too. Anyhow, I would love to be a part of this group as I need all the motivation I can get ;) I took measurements (see below) and before pics on Sunday but am only posting measurements for now! I'm pretty sore today and am dreading day 3 tomorrow but I'm optimistic that it won't be as bad as I fear. :)

Bust - 40 inches
    Upper waist - 34 inches
    Lower waist - 40 inches
    Hips - 46.5 inches
    Left Thigh - 26
    Right Thigh - 26
    Left upper arm -12.5
    Right upper arm - 12.5
    Weight - 187.5

SO glad to have you join us! your measurements are very similar to my own! height & weight? 2 kids, how old are yours? I have 2 boys, age 4 yrs and 4 months =]
  • mnichola
    mnichola Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, I started yesterday too! :)
    I've been meaning to do the Shred for over a year now, but always lose motivation. I started with Level 2, so I'll most likely do 15 days at Level 2 and the other 15 at Level 3. I couldn't stand doing Level 1 for the millionth time.

Bust -- 37.375
    Upper Waist -- 33.75
    Lower Waist -- 38.5
    Hips -- 41.5
    Left Thigh -- 25.375
    Right Thigh -- 25.5
    Left Arm -- 13
    Right Arm -- 12.5
    Weight -- 168
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Hey, I started yesterday too! :)
    I've been meaning to do the Shred for over a year now, but always lose motivation. I started with Level 2, so I'll most likely do 15 days at Level 2 and the other 15 at Level 3. I couldn't stand doing Level 1 for the millionth time.

Bust -- 37.375
    Upper Waist -- 33.75
    Lower Waist -- 38.5
    Hips -- 41.5
    Left Thigh -- 25.375
    Right Thigh -- 25.5
    Left Arm -- 13
    Right Arm -- 12.5
    Weight -- 168

So great to have you join as well!!!!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Are you ladies on the shorter side (shorter than 5'6" anyway)? I measured my thighs and they're about 25" also, but I weigh quite a bit more than any of you. So now I'm worried that I've measured wrong or something. :laugh:
  • nikrgirl
    nikrgirl Posts: 1
    Options
    bump
  • supershiny
    supershiny Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    wow you look awesome! I just finished day 8 of the first round, but I am stoked for those results!! :happy:
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Are you ladies on the shorter side (shorter than 5'6" anyway)? I measured my thighs and they're about 25" also, but I weigh quite a bit more than any of you. So now I'm worried that I've measured wrong or something. :laugh:

yes i am 5ft5in
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    wow you look awesome! I just finished day 8 of the first round, but I am stoked for those results!! :happy:
    Aw thanks, im on day 2 of round 2, but im insane and just did it for a 2nd time today. my aunt NikrGirl started it today so i did it with her as well as doing it myself thismorning. The results are so amazing and so worth sticking it out for 30 days!
  • s_nilu
    s_nilu Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi Kristyn,

I started 30DS on Monday, it's day 3 today. Very impressed with your results and hope to get myself down atleast 10lbs. I am more worried about my tummy area. All my weight sits in my tummy.

Do you also follow any special diet?

my CW : 153
    GW : 130
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Hi Kristyn,

I started 30DS on Monday, it's day 3 today. Very impressed with your results and hope to get myself down atleast 10lbs. I am more worried about my tummy area. All my weight sits in my tummy.

Do you also follow any special diet?

my CW : 153
    GW : 130

No certain diet, feel free to check out my food diary from the dates i was on the shred, but i drink a ton of water and eats lots of fiber. Both really help with tummy bloat. So glad to have you join us, we posted starting measurements and will post new ones at the end of each level feel free to as well =]
  • Solly123
    Solly123 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!

I'm on Day 3 today. My muscles are screaming at me. Cannot go up or down a stairs!! Finding it hard, but because it's only 25mins it is do-able.. Wondering if I'll ever manage to get to the next level. Finding Level 1 a killer so far!!

Have my measurements somewhere - will post them up.

Nice to have some others at the same stage. Could seriously use the motivation. Wondering will I make it for 30 days and will it do anything for my wobbly bits at all!!
  • s_nilu
    s_nilu Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    thanks for response Kristyn. I will try to post my measurements soon.

Solly123,

bit surprised to see your weight and height. it is very similar to mine. but as i said all my weight sits in my tummy

SW:154
    CW:152 or 153
    GW: 132 as of now
    height : 5 6
  • mistyboggs
    mistyboggs Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing. Two days. then I decided to rest because I am also going to the gym and cant seem to try again. The next time around I want to try to have no breaks...
  • stillwater1978
    stillwater1978 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I started 30DS yesterday as well and I know a few other ladies on MFP did too. Anyhow, I would love to be a part of this group as I need all the motivation I can get ;) I took measurements (see below) and before pics on Sunday but am only posting measurements for now! I'm pretty sore today and am dreading day 3 tomorrow but I'm optimistic that it won't be as bad as I fear. :)

Bust - 40 inches
    Upper waist - 34 inches
    Lower waist - 40 inches
    Hips - 46.5 inches
    Left Thigh - 26
    Right Thigh - 26
    Left upper arm -12.5
    Right upper arm - 12.5
    Weight - 187.5

SO glad to have you join us! your measurements are very similar to my own! height & weight? 2 kids, how old are yours? I have 2 boys, age 4 yrs and 4 months =]

My weight is 187.5 and I'm 5'6" :) My kids (both boys) are 4 years and 5 months - I was noticing in your profile that our kids were about the same ages - very cool!

I finished level 1 day 3 today and it was a bit better. I had a really bad headache and so I had to stop about 5 minutes into the workout to go get some Tylenol and then laid on the couch for 20 minutes to let it take effect. I am proud to say though that I got back up and finished the workout!! It feels good to have it out of the way - may see if I can sneak in some more cardio this evening when I get home or even just take the kids for a walk around the block.

have a great day everyone!!
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I did L1D3 this morning and was hoping that my calfs would hurt just a little less lol. Oh and my shoulders hurt to not quite as bad as my calfs though. It does seem to be getting a little easier though even through all my pain, and I plan to continue to do my 1 day of training with my trainer and the plans she writes out for me each week. I am excited to see my results at the end :)
  • SabrinaJL
    Options
    Day 3 down and the little bit of soreness is starting to go away. I decided to modify the jumping jacks though because they're just killing my right knee. I do the arm motion of the jumping jacks, but the jumping motion of jump rope. Sounds weird but it seems to work ok.
  • Tiffysinsanity
    Tiffysinsanity Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm on my second time doing this as well and didn't keep track the first time around at all. I'm on day 2 of starting over today and haven't logged anything or taken any pics yet but I do plan to soon.
  • SabrinaJL
    Options
    I'm on my second time doing this as well and didn't keep track the first time around at all. I'm on day 2 of starting over today and haven't logged anything or taken any pics yet but I do plan to soon.

Yayy!! Glad you joined us, buddy!
  • Tiffysinsanity
    Options
    I would kind of like to see that!
  • Tiffysinsanity
    Options
    Ok I get the CW and those ones but what is the HW stand for?