:bigsmile:
  • cortesd
    cortesd Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • prettysoul1908
    prettysoul1908 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Thanks! As a new member... I appreciate the wealth of information the members of MFP have. And I find the no nonsense delivery strangely motivating. Lol.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    mhaskins08 wrote: »
    Thanks! As a new member... I appreciate the wealth of information the members of MFP have. And I find the no nonsense delivery strangely motivating. Lol.

chuckles

me too

I get turned off by 'supportive' you go girls and motivated by 'what on earth you talkin' about Willis'
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    A much needed post--- and timely with all the newbies on here daily. Thanks for being thoughtful.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    EXCELLENT!
  • prettysoul1908
    prettysoul1908 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »

chuckles

me too

I get turned off by 'supportive' you go girls and motivated by 'what on earth you talkin' about Willis'

Right! I love when people respond to a cockamamie weight loss theory with..."That's a terrible idea!" "What are you thinking!" ... And then give concrete reasons to back it up.

Sometimes we need to be jarred like that
  • californiajuls
    californiajuls Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Love this! Thank you so very much
  • snowflake954
    Options
    mhaskins08 wrote: »
    rabbitjb wrote: »

chuckles

me too

Right! I love when people respond to a cockamamie weight loss theory with..."That's a terrible idea!" "What are you thinking!" ... And then give concrete reasons to back it up.

Sometimes we need to be jarred like that

This used to be done more, but now people are afraid to post too bluntly. If the OP, or a poster with another idea, gets insulted--there's the devil to pay. >:)
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    I really feel like there needs to be an MFP Wall of Fame separate from the individual forums. Instead of stickying threads in their current location, why not pull them over into central storage? I think it would increase visibility for new users.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    b54tlmdfvw5f.gif
    bump.gif 829.3K
  • MissJay75
    MissJay75 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I don't have a link to a good one, but I know there are great old threads about 100 calorie snacks. If anyone has one saved, that would be a great addition.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    Hey - I linked a newbie to this thread today instead of copypasting 30 different urls. Thanks again, @diannethegeek!
  • snowflake954
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    b54tlmdfvw5f.gif

I swim and this gif hurts. I guess I'm just sensitive. ;)
  • trina1049
    trina1049 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I really feel like there needs to be an MFP Wall of Fame separate from the individual forums. Instead of stickying threads in their current location, why not pull them over into central storage? I think it would increase visibility for new users.

Yes, where's the mods when you need them? Calling all mods! These links need their own section, maybe they can suggest it to admin? Is that possible? There's just too much awesome sauce here for them to get lost in all the threads and posts.

@psulemon
    @kgeyser
    @ninerbuff
    @Train4Foodz
    @JustSomeEm
    @darkon

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,203 MFP Moderator
    edited October 2015
    Options
    trina1049 wrote: »

Yes, where's the mods when you need them? Calling all mods! These links need their own section, maybe they can suggest it to admin? Is that possible? There's just too much awesome sauce here for them to get lost in all the threads and posts.

@psulemon
    @kgeyser
    @ninerbuff
    @Train4Foodz
    @JustSomeEm
    @darkon

You rang?
    lrz7qwrkxrz8.jpg

I love this thread! @diannethegeek - you totally rock. :)
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,395 MFP Moderator
    edited October 2015
    Options

@psulemon
    @kgeyser
    @ninerbuff
    @Train4Foodz
    @JustSomeEm
    @darkon

wait-what-meme-rage-face.jpg
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options

@psulemon
    @kgeyser
    @ninerbuff
    @Train4Foodz
    @JustSomeEm
    @darkon

Excuse me, I'm working.

tumblr_lfllco3u6u1qduqqv.gif