zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    kgeyser wrote: »
    trina1049 wrote: »
    I really feel like there needs to be an MFP Wall of Fame separate from the individual forums. Instead of stickying threads in their current location, why not pull them over into central storage? I think it would increase visibility for new users.

Yes, where's the mods when you need them? Calling all mods! These links need their own section, maybe they can suggest it to admin? Is that possible? There's just too much awesome sauce here for them to get lost in all the threads and posts.

@psulemon
    @kgeyser
    @ninerbuff
    @Train4Foodz
    @JustSomeEm
    @darkon

Excuse me, I'm working.

tumblr_lfllco3u6u1qduqqv.gif

SNORT!
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    kgeyser wrote: »
    trina1049 wrote: »
    I really feel like there needs to be an MFP Wall of Fame separate from the individual forums. Instead of stickying threads in their current location, why not pull them over into central storage? I think it would increase visibility for new users.

Yes, where's the mods when you need them? Calling all mods! These links need their own section, maybe they can suggest it to admin? Is that possible? There's just too much awesome sauce here for them to get lost in all the threads and posts.

@psulemon
    @kgeyser
    @ninerbuff
    @Train4Foodz
    @JustSomeEm
    @darkon

Excuse me, I'm working.

tumblr_lfllco3u6u1qduqqv.gif

@kgeyser I've missed your gifs!
  • trina1049
    trina1049 Posts: 593 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Crap, I screwed up the gif -- see below!

• trina1049
    trina1049 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Apologies, @kgeyser, did not want to halt productivity!

kgdisqtfna96.jpg
  • Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    monty-meme-generator-you-called-me-i-m-staying-put-ee2f15.jpg?1405548587.jpg

Loving the thread :)
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    t9tsvxbmh8ur.gif
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    t9tsvxbmh8ur.gif

Bump...
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    manatee-bumps-into-glass.gif
  • TheBeachgod
    TheBeachgod Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    There could be a comedy section with classics like this https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/994718/your-food-is-killong-you/p1
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    There could be a comedy section with classics like this https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/994718/your-food-is-killong-you/p1

Awesome! I'd forgotten about that thread!
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Orphia wrote: »
    manatee-bumps-into-glass.gif

I do like this gif!!
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    @diannethegeek thank you for sharing your wealth of knowledge! I rely on many of your comments/copy paste quotes for many of my comments on the forums. I know you often feel like your advice is not well received, but I for one appreciate it tremendously...
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    @diannethegeek thank you for sharing your wealth of knowledge! I rely on many of your comments/copy paste quotes for many of my comments on the forums. I know you often feel like your advice is not well received, but I for one appreciate it tremendously...

+1 Thanks, @diannethegeek! You're an amazingly consistent, level-headed voice on MFP and I can't imagine how many people you have helped with these posts, including myself.
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    @diannethegeek, this thread and others like it to which you've contributed your sensible advice have made a huge difference to so many people, myself included. Thanks so much!
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »

+1 Thanks, @diannethegeek! You're an amazingly consistent, level-headed voice on MFP and I can't imagine how many people you have helped with these posts, including myself.

Yes, this. I always enjoy seeing your posts, since I know they will be helpful and intelligent.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    The end of good advice and level headed posters is near. Thank you @diannethegeek
  • TheBeachgod
    TheBeachgod Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Thanks, diannethegeek. You rule!