I have a gym crush he's caucasian and I'm mix ! Help!

Options

Replies

• PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,277 Member
    Options
    ready4_50 wrote: »
    Non_Stop wrote: »
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    Yeah, what the Dos Equis guy said. I dated a white woman for the first time in my entire life about 4 years ago. I was so nervous about it at first but after a week, something occurred to me.....................NO ONE CARED!!!! Oh, and I live in Texas of all places.

I think it depends on where in Texas you live, and the sort of folks you go around. My ex and I got dirty stares and rudeness from time to time. but I live out here in good ole boy country so who knows

Well, I do live in Houston. I guess if it was Jasper Texas that would be a different story. Good point.

I don't understand why in 2015, we're still having conversations like this. I understand it, but then I don't. It's saddening that people still see skin color.

There are some rural areas in America that are actually living in the 1950's or still fighting the civil war. Which is why I will always choose to live in the city despite the crime, traffic, etc.

I appreciate the history lesson kind sir, but I know all that. You're missing the point here.

Oh well exccuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeee me! Take a laxative or something

How do you think he got that physique?
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    B_Jaxn wrote: »
    it's all pink........

Sometimes blue...
  • for_ever_young66
    for_ever_young66 Posts: 2,878 Member
    Options
    Yeah, what the Dos Equis guy said. I dated a white woman for the first time in my entire life about 4 years ago. I was so nervous about it at first but after a week, something occurred to me.....................NO ONE CARED!!!! Oh, and I live in Texas of all places.

I think it depends on where in Texas you live, and the sort of folks you go around. My ex and I got dirty stares and rudeness from time to time. but I live out here in good ole boy country so who knows

Well, I do live in Houston. I guess if it was Jasper Texas that would be a different story. Good point.

I don't understand why in 2015, we're still having conversations like this. I understand it, but then I don't. It's saddening that people still see skin color.

There are some rural areas in America that are actually living in the 1950's or still fighting the civil war. Which is why I will always choose to live in the city despite the crime, traffic, etc.

I appreciate the history lesson kind sir, but I know all that. You're missing the point here.

Oh well exccuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeee me! Take a laxative or something

How do you think he got that physique?

ha
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options

idk. people are different so i don't think there's anything inherently wrong with "seeing" skin color. but if it makes you a racist douche, its just like, keep it to yourself man. lot bigger problems in this world.

Me and you having an intellectual conversation. DAFUQ goin' on here?

you're right. quick...to the Hotcakes thread!

Noooo, let's not resurrect that monster.

Don't knock it, that was a beautiful thing you created.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    it's all pink........

Sometimes blue...

Ewwww....
  • B_Jaxn
    B_Jaxn Posts: 1,225 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    it's all pink........

Sometimes blue...

Ewwww....

Those are usually the toughest.....they've withstood one hell of a beating over their lifespan! Many, many miles of appendages have traveled into the deep blue
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    Dont let your fear of rejection get in your way of happiness. Just go up to him and say, im heading for a quick bite to eat after the gym, i would love if you would join me. He will either say yes or no. I know girls dont normally ask guys out , but if you really got the hots for him just go for it. Nothing to lose all to gain.
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    I didn't notice the different race, just saw a sexy hottie. I'll ask you to take the headphones off next time I see ya so I can get your #.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Can I get an update? I'm still second in line...

dog-stand-territory.jpg
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    kkenseth wrote: »
    Ok so I have a hug crush on this guy that goes to my gym. I workout 4 days a week and 3 out of the 4 day I'm there he is also there. When I go to the gym I'm extremely focused and he is too. It all started about a month and a half ago. I was working out with one of my co workers . We were just chit chatting about how to build muscle in my problem areas when my crush (not at the time) walked by. My co worker stated to me that my crush use to be extremely skinned and now he is just godly lol like a Greek god !!! He's about 6'3 ,caucasian ,blonde hair , blue eyes and slim built. Ever since that day I started to notice him more and more. About a week and a half after that I was working out my triceps. I looked in the mirror to make sure my form was correct and then I saw him looking at me in the same mirror but then he quickly turned his head . Ever since then I can feel him looking at me and when I decided to look back he looks away. I'm extremely shy to say anything and when I hype my self to say something I chicken out big time . In my gym there's a private room with punching bags , ropes and TRX equipment. I was working out on one of the stands and I had my head phones in just jamming. He came over and point basically asking if I was done and I just waved it off like yea I'm done. Big mistake ... That was like my chance but I never took off my headphones. But lately for the last week I've notice him workout closer and closer to me. I don't know if I'm over thinking that he might be interested because I'm so interested in him. Should I say anything to him? I don't know if he is even attracted to me . I'm a very pretty woman inside and out but I'm mix with Peruvian , Jamaican and Native American and I'm on the browner side. I'm curvy built 36-27-43 . I started at 179 now I'm 159 !!!! So I don't know if he is interested in another race . I'm down with the swirl life lol( interracial dating) but I never been hit on by a white guy before. And I am so scared of rejection because I never put myself in the position to be rejected. So what should I do!!!! I need help!!!! Serious answers please!!

i'm a white boy and my ex was a dark skinned girl. i had no ragrets. you should go for it. he may not be interested but if he's a regular type dude, he'll prob go for it too. doesn't mean you have to get married or anything. just give him your number.

You're very purdy for a white boy.

giphy.gif

OP, and that's how it's done.

Oh yeah you welcome.

Oh FFS. You two get in a thread and it just gets ruined. I'll never get that out of my head.

I'm deeply offended that in this day and age there's still people that find Chris Farley repulsive and think he ruins things. Come on, KK! I expect better from you!
    giphy.gif
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    kkenseth wrote: »
    Ok so I have a hug crush on this guy that goes to my gym. I workout 4 days a week and 3 out of the 4 day I'm there he is also there. When I go to the gym I'm extremely focused and he is too. It all started about a month and a half ago. I was working out with one of my co workers . We were just chit chatting about how to build muscle in my problem areas when my crush (not at the time) walked by. My co worker stated to me that my crush use to be extremely skinned and now he is just godly lol like a Greek god !!! He's about 6'3 ,caucasian ,blonde hair , blue eyes and slim built. Ever since that day I started to notice him more and more. About a week and a half after that I was working out my triceps. I looked in the mirror to make sure my form was correct and then I saw him looking at me in the same mirror but then he quickly turned his head . Ever since then I can feel him looking at me and when I decided to look back he looks away. I'm extremely shy to say anything and when I hype my self to say something I chicken out big time . In my gym there's a private room with punching bags , ropes and TRX equipment. I was working out on one of the stands and I had my head phones in just jamming. He came over and point basically asking if I was done and I just waved it off like yea I'm done. Big mistake ... That was like my chance but I never took off my headphones. But lately for the last week I've notice him workout closer and closer to me. I don't know if I'm over thinking that he might be interested because I'm so interested in him. Should I say anything to him? I don't know if he is even attracted to me . I'm a very pretty woman inside and out but I'm mix with Peruvian , Jamaican and Native American and I'm on the browner side. I'm curvy built 36-27-43 . I started at 179 now I'm 159 !!!! So I don't know if he is interested in another race . I'm down with the swirl life lol( interracial dating) but I never been hit on by a white guy before. And I am so scared of rejection because I never put myself in the position to be rejected. So what should I do!!!! I need help!!!! Serious answers please!!

i'm a white boy and my ex was a dark skinned girl. i had no ragrets. you should go for it. he may not be interested but if he's a regular type dude, he'll prob go for it too. doesn't mean you have to get married or anything. just give him your number.

You're very purdy for a white boy.

giphy.gif

OP, and that's how it's done.

Oh yeah you welcome.

Oh FFS. You two get in a thread and it just gets ruined. I'll never get that out of my head.

I'm deeply offended that in this day and age there's still people that find Chris Farley repulsive and think he ruins things. Come on, KK! I expect better from you!
    giphy.gif

It had less to do with Chris Farley and more to do with Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum when they start in on a thread together ;)
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    ejinvt wrote: »
    @
    ejinvt wrote: »
    If he's checking you out, I'd say there's a good chance he's interested. Talk to him. Humor is a good place to start. While you're jamming out, maybe stop and ask if he likes New Kids On The Block, too? (or something silly like that to make him smile and catch him off guard, a bit. Idk, I'm old and unattractive so I have always had to find ways to initiate conversation with women. You are beautiful. I'm sure it will go fine.

Lol I may just do that and thank you. And don't down yourself there's other ways to be attractive other than our outer shell

Well, I am fortunate to have a wonderful and beautiful woman who loves me for me, so I'm good! Good luck and keep us posted!!

LOL..you're outer shell is lovely too! Of course she loves you! xo
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    He's about 6'3 ,caucasian ,blonde hair , blue eyes and slim built.

For the record, I fit this description if you don't mind light brown hair instead ;)

Well now...
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    OP, did you talk to the guy yet? We're all wanting to know. This beats the heck out of daytime television.
  • summerkissed
    summerkissed Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Where are you? I'm in Canada (caucasian )and I wouldn't have even thought about the mixed / interracial difference. Here there is such a mix of everyone from every ethnicity from an early age that it's not even a thing. Some people have blue eyes, some have brown, some skin is darker, some people are taller.
    Speak up, or you'll always wonder. Good luck, though I'm sure you don't need it.

I live in north east Florida . But the city I live in you do not see a lot of interracial couples. I guess I'm super nervous because I never been approached by other races only black men. And thank you

Omg is this really an issue? Aren't we one race....human? Sorry but it's sad to think anyone even thinks it's an issue! Go get him!!!
  • _incogNEATo_
    Options
    Update?
  • TabithaCheesecake
    TabithaCheesecake Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Any update? You promised to update!
  • _incogNEATo_
    Options
    pookie1983 wrote: »