I've Started Supreme 90 Day Today

Options
AZackery
AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
Today, my order of Supreme 90 Day arrived and I was going to wait until tomorrow to start it, because I wanted to do a day one picture, but I've gone ahead and done Day 1: Chest & Back. If the Lord says the same, tomorrow I will take a Day 2 picture.

I weigh myself once a month and my weigh in is not until next week. To see my beginning results for this program, I'm going to go ahead and take my measurements and weigh myself, to get my body fat percentage. This is only to see where I stand as of today for this program. My true results will be next week. That will be the results I will continue to go with on this program. I'm not changing my weigh in date. The date is set in stone.

I'm not a program person. I have to workout to a different workout each time that I workout, but I'm going to challenge myself to finish this program. Yes, I will incorporate other workouts into the program, so I will not get bored.

Day 1 was a good start. I like doing interval and boot camp workouts.

Replies

• Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I'm also doing Supreme 90 day and love it so far. I did the first 2 weeks of it then restarted from day 1 to follow the nutrition plan a little better, aka, clean eating. I love the program so far and really feel and see a difference already! I'm also doing some Turbo Fire and running but I'm following the Supreme 90 day schedule to a T. Good luck to you!
  • Phoenyxtears
    Phoenyxtears Posts: 173
    Options
    I ordered it too but lost the dvds lol! I found them today after my workout. It's nice to see someone else doing it/starting it lol! All I see is P90X and there is no way I'm able to do that lol!!!

Good luck with yours!
  • AZackery
    Options
    Thanks ladies. We can support each other with the program.
  • tamcrit
    tamcrit Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I just started it yesterday too...did chest and back yesterday evening and ultimate ball this morning. I am liking it so far and definitely feeling it...lol!! My chest is a bit sore today, but in a good "pumped up" way, so at least I know I am working it. I need to get heavier weights so I can really challenge myself. The Ultimate Ball workout was challenging!! I had a tough time with some of the moves, but I did it. How is everyone else doing??
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I bought the DVD's a couple of months back from Walgreens, I've done a few of them from time to time, but haven't actually started the program...waiting until after the summer rush of church activities to do that. I need to call them though, my DVD set was missing the legs workout.
  • AZackery
    Options
    I just finished doing Day 2, Ultimate Ball. It was a good core workout. I don't own a ball yet, but I will soon. I have used my basketball for some of the workouts.
  • bluespring
    bluespring Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    This sure looks interesting...and sounds like something I may be able to do...I watched a few vids on you tube..and some of it looks intense.
    I'll be following your progress for now.....
    Good luck!
    :bigsmile:
  • AZackery
    Options
    This sure looks interesting...and sounds like something I may be able to do...I watched a few vids on you tube..and some of it looks intense.
    I'll be following your progress for now.....
    Good luck!
    :bigsmile:

Okay. Thanks Bluespring.
  • AZackery
    Options
    Today is Day 3. Rest day. Good, because I keep reading how Tabata Inferno is a killing workout. I have seen a man do a Tabata workout. Not Supreme 90 Day workout, because Tabata workout been out way before Supreme 90 Day. This workout is going to be intense. So, yes, I'm going to enjoy my rest day. I'm still a little sore from my previous two workouts: Chest/Back and Ultimate Ball.
  • plc765
    plc765 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I started Supreme 90 last Saturday. Today was day 7 for me-Legs. I really like it so far and feel its a great workout. Tabata Inferno is def challenging, and I was extremely sore for a few days afterwards, but I pushed though the other workouts. This week I have actually lost 3 lbs, which I've never had that much weight loss in a week, normally I dont loose every week, and if I do, its 1/2 or so a week. I think its due to the plateau I hit and doing JM for so long, I really needed a change, and apparently, this is what I needed! I am 4 1/2 lbs away from my goal weight now and I am loving the changes I am seeing. Good luck to everyone!
  • AZackery
    Options
    Congratulation on your loss Plc765
  • AZackery
    Options
    Day 4 completed. Tabata Inferno. I like Tabata Inferno. It's my type of interval/boot camp workout. This workout had me sweating from beginning to end. I have yet to master the planks and full pushups, which knee pushups are good as well. A person doesn't have to do full pushups to get the benefit of doing pushups. A lot of people can't do pushups, even people that have been working out for a very long time.
  • AZackery
    Options
    Day 5: Shoulders & Arms has been deposited.
  • AZackery
    Options
    Day 6: Cardio Challenge has been deposited.
  • AZackery
    Options
    Day 7: Legs has been deposited.
  • AZackery
    Options
    Day 8: Total Body has been deposited.
  • AZackery
    Options
    I've made a mistake and did the wrong exercise. Instead of doing Day 8 workout, which is Chest/Back, I've done Day 22 workout Total Body. The workout dvd is after the Day 7, Legs workout in the package. If the Lord says the same tomorrow, I will pick up from Day 9, which is Ultimate Ball.
  • Nykki71
    Nykki71 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    It's nice to see a thread on Supreme 90 im on day 21 and I love it I was a little dissappointed to see Ive gained 2 pounds but I lost in inches not a huge amount but I think I am gaining muscle. I am near my goal weight and my biggest thing I am waiting to do is tone and tighten my body.

good luck to everyone
  • AZackery
    Options
    Hey LadyTep,

Are you tracking your body fat percentage?

I don't focus on my scale weight. I'm focusing on my body fat percentage/pounds of fat and inches.

Keep up the good work LadyTep.
  • AZackery
    Options
    Day 9: Ultimate Ball was deposited tonight. I didn't have a ball the first time around, but this time I did. It was a fun experience. I've fell off the ball a few times. I have to master a few moves, like the pikes, but I will eventually master all the exercise in this workout.