Round 2 Fit-n-Trim to Win Elimination Contest (closed)

Options

Replies

• healthymomwannabe
    healthymomwannabe Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    [Connie - could it really be? I cannot take the pressure! If you're coming over tomorrow, I'm making steaks on the grill and will sneak about a lb of butter onto your steak if that's the case...buahahahahahaha (kidding)

Oooooh, how MEAN!! I guess you'll have to find someone else to help you out then tomorrow. Ha! I'm definitely coming over to help, but ONLY if I can wear my HRM and count the day as exercise. What'dya say? And what time should we start? 10:00?

Connie
  • brit1329
    brit1329 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I'm here. Good grief, it has been a long day. And we still don't know where we're going to live. I realized that I have a card reader on my laptop so I had to use that, but I finally got it done. Glad to see we're not all waiting for me though :)

008.jpg
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    [Connie - could it really be? I cannot take the pressure! If you're coming over tomorrow, I'm making steaks on the grill and will sneak about a lb of butter onto your steak if that's the case...buahahahahahaha (kidding)

Oooooh, how MEAN!! I guess you'll have to find someone else to help you out then tomorrow. Ha! I'm definitely coming over to help, but ONLY if I can wear my HRM and count the day as exercise. What'dya say? And what time should we start? 10:00?

Connie

Sounds great...can't wait to see ya! All jokes aside, I do drizzle about 1 tsp of olive oil on my steaks before I grill them...so prepare for that. :) see u then! :)

Great job everyone on the losses this week!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Hey all...just home from work and peeked at what's going on :love: ....I can't wait to write up a summary...oh' boy, this is getting good :bigsmile:

I'll wait for Heather (whom I adore) and hope that she has found Prince Charming in the airport and decided to elope in Vegas - or - has gained 5lbs from boozing it up...Heather, take your pick!!! Hmmm, maybe, both...

Catch up in the morning for another week of "As the scale drops" in my best soap opera voice :laugh: :laugh:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Evai, I used the 174.4 weight for your official weigh-in...I felt that was in your best interest to stay in the contest
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Oh I can't wait until morning, the suspense is killing me :tongue:
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    2011-06-09_07-32-03_333.jpg

:happy:
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Great job Heather! And to lose that much while traveling! Must have been the drinking dehydration. :bigsmile:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Great job Heather! And to lose that much while traveling! Must have been the drinking dehydration. :bigsmile:

She must have walked twice as much from stumbling back and forth along the strip...
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I am about to post the results of the challenge...

Quick question about the 2nd chance comeback...Sara and Katie are both out of it...there will only be 2 people in it...do you want me to change it to week 9 or 10...or, leave it as it is.

If we leave it as it is...once your out, your out!!
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    What is it now?
  • nisijam5
    Options
    The second chance is this week...so, I can hold off for a bit since there will only be 2 contestants - or - play the game as it stands
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    I would vote to change it to later. I'm good with whatever everyone wants.

Any option of adding a second chance comeback later in the game too?
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    I would vote to change it to later. I'm good with whatever everyone wants.

Any option of adding a second chance comeback later in the game too?

I'm okay with chainging it to later, too.
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    I vote for changing it later too. Would be more fun with more than 2 in it. And I need some more motivation to keep going! :)
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Week6Spreadsheet.jpg

Week #6’s highlights:

Results…

The MB’s had the opportunity to snag another week from the FF’s with McDebbie weighing in early and Heather traveling to sin city. However, the FF’s were able dominate the scale :drinker: and take Week #6 with another crushing blow to the MB’s. :brokenheart: Collectively, the Fat Fighters lost a 10 lb. bowling ball and 0.92% of their weight.

Superstar of the week…
    It looked like it would come down to Accountant and Faith for the top dog spot. But, Ms. Brit came in and stole their thunder. :noway: Yes, with her 0.5 lb. advantage and 1.6 lb. weight loss, she has the biggest percentage of weight loss this week at 1.57%. With this incredible victory, she gets another 0.5 lb. advantage next week as well as scouting for a Fat Fighter to come to the Muscle Busters side. :love: Who will it be…any volunteers? :tongue: Brit, you have 24 hours to post your selection. Congratulations, on your win!!! You've lost a total of 6.2 lbs since you've started.

Bummers…
    After her tipsy and unruly camping ways, Healthymom is moving to the 2nd chance category with her BFF Irishgal. Turns out to be very interesting as they were the top two in the first comp. Healthymom had lost a total of 30 lbs. between Round 1 and Round 2. Question is, will she be back?:huh:

Sara and Katie will no longer be in the competition. Yep, back away from the scale and take care of other things. :flowerforyou:

Runner, who is not in the comp anymore, posted a blog about her mother’s new diagnosis of breast cancer. :cry: I read it and it just took my breath away. It is very powerful and full of emotion. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/runner915/view/breast-cancer-112123 Send her love :heart:

Switching…
    Someone from the Fat Fighters will be moving to the Muscle Busters...:noway:

Weight busters....
    None to be reported this week

Nine lives award....
    Goes to Tamara with only a 0.2% weight loss.

Things to watch…

1) Will losing a Fat Fighter weaken the team and cause them mental distress so that they will crumble Week 7? :sad:

2) Who will make it out of the 170’s first, McDebbie, Accountantboi, Evai or Nisijam? I thinking the first one out should get a prize. Any thoughts? Maybe, a 0.25 lb. advantage? :bigsmile:

3) Will Brit dominate another week? :glasses: Will she continue to nosh on chicken and veggies to sneak in another win?

4) Will April hit the 150's? Will MamaTurner hits the 140's? Will Heather finally break out of the 230's? Just know, we are watching you!!!:huh:
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    later would be better I think, keep the second chance people motivated.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Two things...

I think last week I used the ending weights week #5 in the formula and I was supposed to use the prior week #4...It didn't affect the results, just wanted to know that I fixed it. As always, double check your data...

I will post the challenge winner prizes when we decide about the 2nd chance category...I can change to week #10 if everyone agrees...here are the guildelines for you to consider: Second Chance drawing, someone gets to come back…they return to the team with the least amount of players. If there are the same amount of players on each team. Winner gets to decide where the player goes.
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Kim I love reading your wrap ups- they crack me up!
  • brit1329
    brit1329 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Well, I've been in kind of a fog since we got back from house hunting yesterday so I'm just now seeing any of the results from yesterday. I'll have to wake up a little more before I can make a choice.

I think waiting for the second chance comeback would be fine too.