New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Acidique wrote: »
    veg_noodle_soup_45__21309.1401519803.730.502.jpg?c=2

These are so great! The nutrition facts are impressive, especially for a "quickie" meal. The bowl includes a packet of spices, and a separate packet of salt. So you can chose to add as much extra sodium as you like. The nutrition includes stats with AND without the extra salt packet.

explore-asian.com/products/vegetable-flavor-soybean-noodle-soup.html#.ViZ6aH6rSUk

There's the offical info if you guys are interested. :D
    I was pretty okay with their bean noodles. I tried these before and hated them.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Bought these two. Wanted to try them for a while and they were on sale. Might be a bit before i try them though.

snyders%20of%20hanover%20sweet%20and%20salty.jpg

I'm interested in your review once you get a chance to try them. I have also seen them around and wondered if they are worth buying.

Had some of the cinnamon sugar ones. I'm a fan. Wish a serving wasn't so small though!
  • Acidique
    Acidique Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Acidique wrote: »
    veg_noodle_soup_45__21309.1401519803.730.502.jpg?c=2

These are so great! The nutrition facts are impressive, especially for a "quickie" meal. The bowl includes a packet of spices, and a separate packet of salt. So you can chose to add as much extra sodium as you like. The nutrition includes stats with AND without the extra salt packet.

explore-asian.com/products/vegetable-flavor-soybean-noodle-soup.html#.ViZ6aH6rSUk

There's the offical info if you guys are interested. :D
    I was pretty okay with their bean noodles. I tried these before and hated them.

Well I admit they're not the most fabulous thing ever, hah. They are decent though. Or so I thought. I'm sure we all have different tastes. I'm sorry you didn't like them! I love having them around for the protein, and for quick work lunches in a pinch. I always pack my own so sometimes when I'm running late these save me.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Bought these two. Wanted to try them for a while and they were on sale. Might be a bit before i try them though.

I'm interested in your review once you get a chance to try them. I have also seen them around and wondered if they are worth buying.

I've only had the salted caramel, but I could eat the entire bag in one sitting...
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,653 Member
    Options
    auddii wrote: »

I've only had the salted caramel, but I could eat the entire bag in one sitting...

I keep passing the cinnamon and sugar one in Target and....yeah...if the portions are small. Yikes! Best not buy it. :)

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

I keep passing the cinnamon and sugar one in Target and....yeah...if the portions are small. Yikes! Best not buy it. :)

Yes it has the potential to be dangerous, lol.
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    My sister bought a big bag of the salted caramel variety. I might need to try some...
  • abatonfan
    abatonfan Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    6oz_cinnamon_somersaults.jpg
    Found a single-serving package of these at my university's bookstore today (and it better fit my macros for the calories compared to the other snacks I was looking at). For 140 calories, the portion size was decent, had a nice sweetness (sweet but not super sweet), and was surprising hearty. I would definitely get these again.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    @vinegar_husbands

I was going to ask you if you ate any of the Perfect Bars. I seen some Almond or Peanut Butter flavor at Giant the other week.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options

Same, I have been eyeing these
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options

Oh darn, I hate when portions are small.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    This is random, but you know how every single peanut butter company makes powdered peanut butter now? I guarantee the next thing will be powdered almond butter and cashew butter. I know it's not a real product yet, but when it comes out I will be wanting to try it lol.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    This is random, but you know how every single peanut butter company makes powdered peanut butter now? I guarantee the next thing will be powdered almond butter and cashew butter. I know it's not a real product yet, but when it comes out I will be wanting to try it lol.

For some reason I hated Jif's & ended up throwing it away.

I am going to try the Peanut Butter & Co. Vanilla tomorrow.
  • CooCooPuff
    Options

Oh darn, I hate when portions are small.
    MufryO2.jpg?1

These are the little bags my sister bought. She loves them but complains about the small portions.
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    butter-brickle-ice-cream.jpg

I picked this up over Egg Nog. It's definitely a nice flavor.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    butter-brickle-ice-cream.jpg

I picked this up over Egg Nog. It's definitely a nice flavor.

This is what I've been trying to find forever...
  • 19gabriela01
    19gabriela01 Posts: 2,090 Member
    Options
    mbn7jmy12crs.jpg

4f42akypmwjw.jpg

Probably not new but I just found it and it's yum!!
  • 42Bristol
    42Bristol Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Fitbit HR has been a great help to me! love it!
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options

Isn't powdered almond butter really almond meal, the way powdered peanut butter is really just peanut flour? Which is why it's obvious that PB2 and such are overpriced?

ETA: And I hate PB2. So little peanut taste and an unexpected sweet taste. Faintly like powdered Reese's. I eat fewer calories just using regular peanut butter.